Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Sitting pretending her and Lydo are getting married🥴 , yer 38 next week no 3 grow up ya heidcase & get the mental health help you badly need. Naebody forces ye to read tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Spanor511

VIP Member
Hilarious how mad Vav posted about a smear campaign then Mad Janine Jennings did the same thing. A smear campaign are lies that are made up against a person. We just tell the truth!! Her and Vav would be great pals for each other, they could sit and lie and eye fuck into the camera all day long.

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Why is she pretending for this long they are a couple? She’s no right in the head. It’s fucked up. Let’s see them go on holiday next….won’t happen.
He said yesterday they are going away, didn't catch where tho. Probably Craig Tara so they can take the dogs 🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
The very people she loves to have slever over her and be up her hoop to feed her ego are the very same people who have likely never had the opportunity to go to a black tie event, can’t afford to go to Carols event or afford to buy smart or classy outfits to wear to it as they are struggling to heat their homes and feed their families. The real Janine canny help but slip out at times, she can’t keep up the pretence of being a peace loving kind soul forever when in reality she is poisonous , always has been always will be.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
I would like to know wit she would come up as if ye put those barcode brows through the self scan at Asda. Her beauticians totally trolling oor Janine😡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Muchbee

VIP Member
She will have the fear this morning. Ryan didnt sound too happy about her making that announcement about their relationship 😆

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Sitting pretending her and Lydo are getting married🥴 , yer 38 next week no 3 grow up ya heidcase & get the mental health help you badly need. Naebody forces ye to read tattle
Is it any wonder she's wanting to marry Lydo. He's such a catch, got it all.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She is on rydos live, living her best life lol,
She hasn't been on TT, but been kept updated via the discord, and doesnt read her tattle thread 🤥🤥
hi ya bam 👋
I'm turning them off as I don't like either of them.
She is a proven liar 😂 if you are off tiktok then why would u want to be kept up to date via a discord? Absolute rubber faced weapon!

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Janine Jennings fae GHD is on live and rattled... Who called her a condescending cunt for explaining to Scottish tictok what black tie meant lol.

She's only got an opinion guys .... Condescending bitch!
I thought her video was a dig at andy campbell but then her and den ren are mates arent they 🤣🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
It’s these poor bastards I feel for, ripped doon because folk on a website she doesn’t read 🤥have written they don’t like them 😭😂 I can see the mad bastard taking a hammer to them like she’s in a rage room😭. Hammer in one haun mug of wine in the other 🍷🔨Justice for Janine’s tacky tiles, the ring light must be shiteing itsel.
IMG_6457.jpeg

• Haha

LemonDifficult

She’s said multiple times she loves tattle so I don’t understand what her problem is. Scared of some home truths coming out? Most people with a good job at a large organisation wouldn’t put themselves out there on TikTok acting like a Fanny with all the bams of the day. But then I suppose most normal people aren’t desperate for people to tell them how stunning they are with their filters and fillers.
See that’s what I don’t get about her because most people with a career to worry about don’t tend to post all the shite of the day for their employer to see. I mean I did that when I was in my 20’s right enough but I barely post on socials now because it’s just not worth the risk