Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ikonns are such a joke. They get back to London and they're so "grateful" to be home that they can't even stay 2 days before going to the countryside. I bet they realized nothing much has changed since they left, and they still are forced to wear a mask in most public spaces or people will tell them off, so they went back to their countryside hudeaway. Also, how annoying is Mimi saying "if you choose to wear a mask"?

Reactions: 2
The Ikonns are such a joke. They get back to London and they're so "grateful" to be home that they can't even stay 2 days before going to the countryside. I bet they realized nothing much has changed since they left, and they still are forced to wear a mask in most public spaces or people will tell them off, so they went back to their countryside hudeaway. Also, how annoying is Mimi saying "if you choose to wear a mask"?
she’s one of those “woke” types that think because something that happened that’s inconvenienced her it’s a massive conspiracy from the government and anyone who dares follow science is “baaa” feel like writing to her “oh so you’re not the centre of the universe and your positive manifestation lark only stretches so far.” Ey Mimi...
ignorance is bliss as they say. Won’t be so positive when she’s caught it travelling all over the globe constantly.

Reactions: 3
she’s one of those “woke” types that think because something that happened that’s inconvenienced her it’s a massive conspiracy from the government and anyone who dares follow science is “baaa” feel like writing to her “oh so you’re not the centre of the universe and your positive manifestation lark only stretches so far.” Ey Mimi...
ignorance is bliss as they say. Won’t be so positive when she’s caught it travelling all over the globe constantly.
Alex already caught it in February and that wasn't enough to make them wake up. They're hopeless

It would be nice if they take Alexa to the Cotswolds Farm Park Masha took her kids but I don’t think they will

Reactions: 1
Why am I not surprised she’s relying solely on essential oils as her means of hand sanitizer?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love London, it’s my favourite city but they’ve just arrived back and they’re off again.. Also they’re at the cotswolds again, which is stunning but there are sooo many other beautiful places in England and around the UK ! It’s an island surrounded by beaches and yet they haven’t been to the beach. Cornwall and Devon have some of the best beaches i’ve ever been too. They just seem a bit weird to me only ever go somewhere if their friends are there or have recommended it BE INDEPENDENT !

*Flashforward 20 years*

Normal kids: when i was little i played ball, hopscotch, tag, pretend to be Disney characters and ring around the rosie with my friends at the playground.

Alexa: when i was little i shopped and took selfies with my mom, danced alone in front of the mirror, wrote down in my 5 minute journal and gave massages to my parents. What do you mean, that's not what you did too?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, I was one of those kids whom so called loving parents exposed them on social media for the sake of money. These parents ‘may’ love thier kids but they definitely love money more than anything else.

Loving and caring parents would never put their children in any harmful situations (exposing a child online is harmful). Other parents would withdraw their kids from anything that can harms them in anyway or even make them feeling unconfortable.

These two are con and not a role models for loving and caring parents at all. However they are the best example for people who love money more than there own kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Alexa must be taken to massage appointments all the time. We all know that the ikonnikovs love pampering, not work. She is probably stuck with peppa pig videos while Meme gets her regular massage. Kids learn what they see. Toddlers don't usually bring out lotions and try to give massages to adults.
What a sad life she leads.
Of course, Meme will soon add stories about how she doesn't have any me time and how it's hard to take care of herself because she is such a selfless, devoted mother.
By the way, I don't know why, but Alexa massaging Meme and Alex was kind of gross to see.

Reactions: 4
If they are anti-wearing mask Why didn’t they join their PEERS at Trafalgar Square today!! Or isn’t it upscale enough for them!!

Disgusting revolting hypocrites.

85BBE230-314C-4C14-8ABC-3770344D9FF2.jpeg

0E96D2A0-8021-48B7-B429-CB860F9CB1BA.jpeg

Went to the Costwolds, did they go check Oxford and its magnificent buildings? Museums (if open, and wearing a mask)? Woodstock, Chipping Norton, Stratford-Upon-Avon...? Could have hired a boat and discover the parks and feed her insta feed with something else than freaking same old countryside all the time. It's gonna take them another then years to discover Brighton, Oxford, St-Yves, Rye or whatever... Again, this comes from people who call themselves "gypsies", "adventurous", "outsiders". She writes an insta post, sharing how happy she is being part of that community in London, missing the buzz though. These influencers basically waking up and going from leisure appointment to another are such a joke. They literally just like the idea of a buzzing city but do not live that type of life at all.
They are part of no community in London. They are so individualists.

love it how meme regularly shows her mimi ikonn shoes... "just happened to see these while organizing" happens pretty regularly. It is the only example that she uses as her "failure" because the reason is acceptable to present to the public. It wasn't Meme's error, it is that the factory doubled the manufacturing price. Not any factory, it is the same factory that makes Chanel... so important for everyone to know.
I am sure the factory had all the future production costs outlined, but illiterate Meme didn't even bother to read. She was too busy taking selfies and slamming into furniture.
How come she never talks about her other failures? There are so many. Her super heavy umbrellas, her overpriced, groundbreaking coconut oil, her useless hair products?
I still don't understand how they fund their lifestyle. I find it so hard to believe it's all from the sad little journal. All these other businesses were a loss. And the money earned on luxy was spent to pay UJ.

Also what's up with showing off her closet and pretending she's organized... this is just a fraction of everything she has. Where is everything else stored? Sorry Meme, you're still a pack rat and a hoarder. Someone else probably did the organizing too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I completely agree. I am 100% sure they are into the dodgy russian mafia dealings in Kensington. That’s why they didn’t move to LA. No way did they make so much from Luxy or the journals.
She is a Pack rat. She says she stores out of season clothes elsewhere so what you’re seeing is about half her wardrobe all the dresses she has are packed away as London is cold.

Alex keeps bragging about their home decor like he's some great interior design. "replaced the paintings because it works better with the colors of the room"... lol, what colors? white, beige and pigeon poop grey?
Their place is just like them: no color, no warmth, no personality. Just minimalism copied from Ikea catalog, because that's the 'trend'. And how weird is that there are no photos of their families, or Alexa for that matter, hanging on the walls?

I agree. We don’t care that the shoe factory was the same as the one that creates Chanel. How does that add value to us in any way? To each their own but I couldn’t give a crap about overpriced brand name items. No offense to anyone out there but in my opinion when I see people trying to show off their LV or Versace bags I find it amusing at how insecure they are with themselves. Yes those Mimi Ikonn shoes post was hilarious. Anyone can look on Alibaba, find a manufacturer and have your brand printed on it. Why does she think it’s such a big deal??

With regards to his interior design expertise, what a joke. Looks like a prison cell with a picture of a box on the wall. I can’t appreciate that type of art though since I’ve never really felt that it was worth the money. He prob spent thousands on that piece and that ‘makes him feel good’. If the painting was $100 he wouldn’t feel the same way. Yes I agree in supporting local talent but I’m also a proponent on keeping my money and not wasting my money on paintings like that. Couldn’t they just put up one of Alexa’s painting up there which would have cost them nothing?

Guys, I think you may be mistaken about where their money is coming from. They wouldn’t be where they are today without their Luxy Hair success. That company likely was sold for 8 figures. The 5min journal (as crappy as it is) has sold hundreds of thousands of copies. The people who post on IG about how it changed their lives need REAL help. They only want Alex and Mimi to repost. That’s all. Anyone who has a journal change their life needs to dig a little deeper within. The UJ buyout likely cost them minimum 6 figures. Intelligent Change was prob valued at millions based on its revenue. I’m sure UJ had an equal share as Alex and Mimi. As mentioned before, the UJ exit is what finally did it for me.

With regards to where they hide their money, they offshore their cash. It’s managed by a company in Malta. A quick google search on their trademarks and their articles of incorporation will show you this address repeatedly. Google address and you will see it is a money management company that doesn’t deal with anything under a certainty amount. A high amount. Speaking of addresses, Alex used to list his moms apartment as the headquarters of their company on Steele’s. This may have changed recently. Is it really safe to list your moms address as publicly listed info? Why does Lidia care... As long as she gets free trips in exchange for babysitting then all is fine. She’s just a lonely mom going through a late mid life crisis, looking for a nice Russian boy to keep her company. Maybe she hooks up with Lala and Lalas hubby for a threesome on these trips.

Nuff said. It’s time I go take my shoes off and step in the grass barefoot and post it online.

• Heart
They're gonna interview the guy from London Today in their podcast about the virus being an hoax. I find interesting because he got that idea from his friend David Icke, who also claims it was a global scam started by Bill Gates the reptilian. So, the very same type of people Alex was shaming not a week ago for attacking his idol. Curious to see where the Cons alliances alliances truly lie ...

• Haha
Oh My God. They’re having a conspiracy guy on their podcast about how covid is a plan. And I came here to post about how she said this..

6F2746B6-EDED-4796-BAB8-7B9284CE0FAF.jpeg

Well we all know they don’t have a TV and don’t watch the news because it’s brainwashing blah blah blah but she’s saying here in the UK kids don’t have to wear masks when actually THEY DO in corridors, cafeteria etc. The Government are still deciding for England, in Scotland they have to wear them but I guess they live in a privileged bubble in Kensington and Chelsea with their daughter not even at proper school! They are so self centred and out of touch with reality. So annoying and boring. And they are definitely involved in some dodgy money business because they have all this money and all their businesses are fails.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.