Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no universe in which I will be taking any parenting advice from a mother that doesn't work full time or take care of her child full time or actually balance both these things. I think COVID is the first time she had taken care of her kid without another adult and as far as I can see, her parenting style is not rooted in reality and this poor child has no real toys, no child friendly activities, no social or intellectual development activities etc. Her sister posts educational games on her instagram sometimes.

Reactions: 6
yes she's a real joke. and we don't know that she's had no help they've had some help as we saw them going on date nights so they still are definitely getting babysitters. Also Alexa seems to be a very easy going child, she eats well, she doesn't destroy the house by climbing everything and she sleeps well. She is fairly easy going- that's not Mimi's parenting, that's just good luck. I have three kids and i have one child like that and one child who is an absolute hurricane (a boy) and another girl who is somewhere in between- kids are different. I kind of wish Mimi had gotten the hurricane type child but then she would not know what to do at all , so that's why she got an easy one.
I think if you're a parent you can work this out yourself- if you're a dumb ass follower who thinks Mimi is the best parent on earth, it's because you have zero idea about the reality of raising children.
I don't see how Alexa dancing in front of a mirror and being dragged around the world instead of having a secure environment with friends and present parents is anything aspirational.

Reactions: 4
How do ads work in the UK and US? Why don’t they ever have to label anything as an ad whether it’s their journal, Love Hair products or when they are gifted items and essentially advertise the item?

Reactions: 2
I was looking through some of their old instagrams. I thought to myself maybe I am mistaken about them being a low life trash but oh dear!! the more I looked the more creepy and mad they are. What is wrong with them!! This man is the creepiest one on social media. It’s just a piece of pie why so much drama about eating it!!

4C2063A9-9ADB-4463-9EAA-C63C9F2C8B5C.jpeg

As always the Cons think the law is beneath them. Lockdown means it's illegal to step outside for public safety reason. Of course their privileged asses didn't experience that as they isolated themselves in their country cottage, but millions of people were stuck in their mini apartments and dealt with it. A pregnant woman should especially put safety first if she cares about her child, so no i don't feel sorry for that Australian. No one is stopping the idiots conspirators from ranting on the internet, their freedom is intact, so their going public is just pure spite and needless defiance.

Reactions: 3
Looks like someone bought some followers......🤣
First time in aaaaages she's in the + something.

We don't buy it Meme.

Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 23.19.17.png

• Wow

We don't buy it Meme.

View attachment 237171
They are totally bought followers. She has hardly posted at all lately and definitely not anything that would attract over 1K followers in one day. It’s just so obvious considering not a week before she lost just over 900 followers in one day.

the uK is going to go into a massive lockdown again after they stupidly opened up everything during the summer, same for Europe.

Reactions: 1

We don't buy it Meme.
I know they bought followers in the past but I think this could be genuine this time because this is the day her Reel got pushed in my Explore feed and as someone who's following the Reel trend a lot, I know for a fact that you can get A LOT of new followers with Reels. People with a thousand views on theirs manage to get 30-40 followers so considering she had 1M views when I checked hers that day, it's not impossible.

• Wow
I know they bought followers in the past but I think this could be genuine this time because this is the day her Reel got pushed in my Explore feed and as someone who's following the Reel trend a lot, I know for a fact that you can get A LOT of new followers with Reels. People with a thousand views on theirs manage to get 30-40 followers so considering she had 1M views when I checked hers that day, it's not impossible.
Oh wow... if this is true we can only brace ourselves for the amount of video's in where Alexa tells them they are the greatest parents ever.
Since apparently this got her so many new followers.... She will definitely use it.

Most hypocritical people ever. So up themselves and think they know best. Can’t stand them. The poor child aswell has no life of a child. Treated like an adult. Hate how they bang on about her not watching tv yet she can use their phone to record videos and photos. Jeez.

Most hypocritical people ever. So up themselves and think they know best. Can’t stand them. The poor child aswell has no life of a child. Treated like an adult. Hate how they bang on about her not watching tv yet she can use their phone to record videos and photos. Jeez.
Yes it is because abusing their child on social media bring them MORE money (the look like they have enough but they want MORE). However their child watching TV doesn’t bring them a penny. I am looking forward for the alleged parenting book let see what kind of advice they have for parents in the Sudan. Because of the water flooding many people are with no housing or safe shelters.

Screenshot_20200909-125712_Samsung Internet.jpg

Correction: Narcissistic joy, because Alexa does a good job providing MeMe with her narcissistic supply.

What happened to them buying land and being self sufficient? Wasn't there even a mention of a farm? A farm involves WORK and she does not clean right...what an absolute joke. Any psychologists on here needing research work. This would be your full time job FOR LIFE!

• Haha
I think Mimi is a flat earth believer, I mean she seems so thick, she probably will believe that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Social media influencers are an effing useless people with the top meaningless job in the world and zero respect to their self and their family. These two narcissistic are the death of independent thinking they want their followers to do only what they want ( basically buy their products) without thinking about their flowers mental health. Writing down in a five minute journal will not help any one. People with anxiety and depression need a real professional help. These five minute journal will only help the narcissistic making more money.

Yep, Lidia is back in London! Oh my god. The Cons cannot exist without their live-in babysitter. This b**** (MeMe) can't be one-on-one with her kid for more than a few weeks, and yet she's planning on writing a parenting book on her parenting methods??! Lmao. What a joke.

Reactions: 6
Did she not have to self-isolate upon her arrival or is she now only posting after her 14 days? Funny how Mimi and Alex have hidden she is there. Lidia is welcome to stay there, this Canadian is not interested in her returning with their extensive travels, lack of masks and social distancing.

Did she not have to self-isolate upon her arrival or is she now only posting after her 14 days? Funny how Mimi and Alex have hidden she is there. Lidia is welcome to stay there, this Canadian is not interested in her returning with their extensive travels, lack of masks and social distancing.
Looking closely at pics, she's been in town and out and about with the Cons for at least 6 days now. Without masks and clearly without a 14-day quarantine either. Shameless. MeMe and the Tool have gotten really good at hiding her.. no wonder MeMe has perked up lately - pushover Lidia is there to take care of the kid and she is free to gallivant around town.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.