Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In their birth video, they also said "this baby is so humble because she decided to come in a public NHS hospital" instead of a private one... like how out of touch with reality do you have to be?! I wish these two got banned from the internet like trump did

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

NaomiS

VIP Member
5DBBA399-A0E4-457F-9A80-B0C96A3E61CA.jpeg

This is how stupid their followers are. They don’t like facts. The Icunts were looking to pay £10 an hour for their CLEANER, cook, assistant, and babysitter. It was advertised for a long period of time and no taker. Do these dumb fucks have any clue how much it costs to live in in London??? I saw a post for a room about 1.5 hour by train outside London towards the East. The rent is £450 per month for a small room in a shared house. It’s funny to mention “upper class” and “in 2020” too. The Icunts are pretentious nouveau riche with no class. If they had a good relationship with that poor underpaid cleaner, surely they still had her number? It’s just Sasha Ikonnikova from a rural area in Russia pretending to ask where the penguin is from, but in reality he just wanted to show off that he’s got a cleaner. In fact, I occasionally get a cleaner and I live in the south west of England and I pay £13-£15 an hour. I wouldn’t be showing off if I was the Icunts. They preach “you can love your job sweeping the floor if it makes you happy” but pay their staff next to nothing doing their shit for them. Alex also comes across as the kind of pricks who would push an elderly woman out of the way to grab the last pack of loo rolls in the supermarket. Remember when he said he didn’t want MeMe to have a c section? Remember when time and time again he would post something about “special ladies in his life” but always excludes his single mum who raised him and still helps to raise his daughter? Remember this is the man who pressured his wife to have a child but wants no childcare duty because it’s not for men? Remember when he called someone ******** for driving a crystal embellished super car? He’s lived in two English speaking countries for the last 20 years or so but still uses the most derogatory language. Maybe he and his arrogant wife can shove their own advice up their arse and learn a new skill - English. Oh sorry, they can’t delegate that.

• Heart
Hi
I’ve been a long time follower of Alex and Mimi but over the last few years their content has gone downhill. It’s almost unwatchable. They provide zero value. Period. Let me also preface this post with saying that everyone is entitled to do what they want in life and who are we to judge right? Well when you are a follower for years and see their transformation over time from being honest and humble to near Narcissistic behavior by the both of them, you as a follower feel lied to.

The new place where they were staying in Positano is owned and run by that Vito guy and his wife Chiara. Wondering why they are so chummy chummy with them? Now you know why. They only associate themselves with people that they can benefit from - ‘Their new family’. I wonder what happened to their other family at Casa Cosenza. Guess they are old news now until they need them again next year maybe. Especially since Vito appears to be more connected. If you haven’t connected the pieces of the puzzle, his mom owns the Casaebottega place and the Next2 restaurant. People are allowed to spend their money the way they want so I’m not judging them on the choice of accommodations, just on their perceived integrity as people.

The tipping point for me was when UJ was bought out from Intelligent Change. UJ was my favorite out of all of them. I guess he wasn’t a ‘world citizen’. Not only did they practically force him out but they basically embarrassed him on one of their Ikonn Podcasts explaining that he wasn’t a good partner and that they should have had a ‘shotgun clause’ in their articles of incorporation to get him out easier. None of them follow him anymore either on Instagram. I suspect something similar happened with Leyla and the ‘LuxyLAM’ group years ago.

In a much earlier YouTube video of Alex and UJ, Alex talks about how it was UJ’s idea, yet Alex takes all the credit in his ikonn podcast of being the mastermind. So as you can see, over the last few years there are many of these lies that slowly expose him as a person.

Now for Mimi. I can’t even stand listening to her talk. I understand that her English is really bad and I’m ok with that but the fact that she tries to portray herself as something bigger and smarter is hilarious. She just needs to be herself. Why is she so self conscious? Why does she always fumble over her words all the time? It’s because she’s trying to speak using vocabulary she doesn’t understand.

In an earlier vlog a while back, Alex and Mimi are sitting in a breakfast place (Granger I think) and someone asks them if they are celebrities because they were using a camera and they mentioned they were on YouTube. They respond with, ya we are celebrities. Who in the world responds like that? I would hardly call them celebrities. Mimi’s attitude makes her look ugly. If she thinks that her face glows by slapping some honey or whatever the heck it is she puts on her face, she’s wrong. It looks exactly the same, just slimier. It just makes her look more like the snake oil salesperson that she is, but what do I know, she is the self proclaimed expert at everything, not me.

Now for Leyla. She’s still searching for her identity it seems. Trying different things. She seems genuine but honestly she’s a bit creepy with the way she talks. It’s too deep ALL THE TIME. Who talks like that in real life? And her website in the bio makes no sense. Adds no value. She’s lost it. Probably still regretting that she made it so easy for Alex and Mimi to hijack the company and push her out of Luxy Hair so easily.

Lidia (Alex’s Mom) - Oh Lidia. Few words. Find your own life just like Lala did. Stop being a third wheel in your sons life. Find your own friends, not the Instagram influence friends that you meet through your son. Lidia, 99% of the people that follow you online are not following you because you are unique or special. They are following you because of your son.

Mr Demetri X - I don’t know how you do it but congrats for putting up with all that drama.

In conclusion, Alex and Mimi have reached the pinnacle of financial success so they simply do not need their audience anymore. I wouldn’t accept one their crap journals even if they gave one to me for free. Their followers are likely spam bots and people who followed them from years ago when they were honest and authentic people...who are slowly unfollowing. Stop pretending to be something you aren’t.
And lastly, Alex, stop taking your shirt in your videos and images. I think we have seen enough of that. We know you think your so hot but come on.

And if you haven’t noticed, Mimi, your book sucks.

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
If there is more freedom in Russia Alex should come back. I also have relatives of friends in Russia and noone would say Russia is a free country - and those who left won't come back exactly because of that problem (and the discriminations towards gays, violences towards women legalised (a few years ago), the endemic corruption and prisonner camps still being a thing).

His wording is so condescendent - before educating other people - educate yourself! Informing would be a bit less insulting at least. Vaccination passport is a widely discussed topic at the moment so no he is not bringing any striking unknown information. You want to advocate for your opinions? No need to make reference to the terrible communists (they or pretending to educate people.
i hope they introduce vaccine passports and these morons can't take their annual content trips to positano or wherever it is they go

• Haha
Reactions: 15

blue_violet

Chatty Member
So Meme uses a libertarian instagram account as a source of information on how to educate her child. The state is the bad evil - is it what she is going to teach to her daughter? Did she forget when the nhs was the only healthcare provider that accepted her choice to endanger her daughter while other private hospitals didn't want to take the responsability for a dangerous delivery? Didn't she spend her time in the free musems of London sponsored by the state? Or those public parks that she raves about?

Btw Meme, countries that are the worst at handling the pandemic are the ones to suffer the most economically and will have to deal those next decades with people impaired by covid. Strangely none of those countries have anything to do with communism. Letting the virus spread doesn't seem to be a brilliant way to have a striving economy. Australia, South Korea, New-Zealand, Norway and so on are not communist countries but they went hard again and again against the virus and are probably the best places to live at the moment in term of having a normal life.

If she is at the point of considering anything related to community like those libertarians as communism, she is a lost cause.
the only flat curve these people know is their non existent brain activity

• Haha
Reactions: 15

NaomiS

VIP Member
B78B6A45-55E8-486A-8FC8-9BE1BE1EE2FE.jpeg

As the UK entered another national lockdown, the dumb fuck took her brat to play with another brat against the rules. No, they’re not cuties. They’re simply the products of selfish, entitled pricks that have led us to yet another lockdown. What Boris Johnson should have done was closing the borders. No leisure trips to Positano. No grandma flown in from another continent. It’s 50 percent government incompetence and 50 percent selfishness from these idiots. Yet the Icunts moan about losing freedom. What happens when the government allows you to do things as you wish? You flew to Switzerland and brought Covid into the country. You went on a jolly to Positano that you’ve been a gazillion time before in the middle of a pandemic. You escaped to the Cotswolds when you should have stayed home. My family hasn’t seen my new baby but I’m meant to keep my mum safe when I could have flown her into the UK a couple of months ago as well. But I want this Virus to go away as soon as possible so I try to do the right things for self-entitled prats like this to ruin it. MeMe also posed with Masha and that thirsty mama Sheeta something in their new restaurant with no social distancing between them before Christmas. Maybe we should all report the restaurant too. I’m surprised the chef allowed that to happen because Japanese are usually very disciplined. Maybe his hands are tied he couldn’t say anything to his investor.

Is Alexa attending the nursery anymore?!
Schools and nurseries have been closed for Christmas and schools are going to remain shut until mid February now. But Alexa has been home schooled scribbling in mummy and daddy’s new shittiest year journal imported from China, twirling in plastic free tutus while checking herself out in the mirror, using chopsticks to stab hand rolled sushis, training as a child slave photographer for mummy dearest and babysitting her napping papa. It’s all life experience to make her grow up as a prodigy child of Onslow Gardens.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
..I’m surprised he didn’t add a caption like

‘Every time I look down, I’m thankful for my toes. I can’t believe they actually exist. Are they real?’

Pan to strangers toes:
‘Look at all the people on vacation in Italy. Thankful for all these toes.’

Tune in to the ikon podcast to learn more about where toes originated from and how they help provide gratitude in our lives.

Stay tuned. Special guest - toe expert ‘Masha’.

• Haha
Alex's latest instagram post is so vile. "Our cleaner
Screenshot_20201113-113540_Instagram.jpg

"Our cleaner gifted it.." its so vile how he mentions cleaner instead of the person's name. Trying to come off as a saint for mingling with the help when really its backfiring. He could have just said "friend gifted it" if he wanted to respect his/her privacy and left it at that. The whole 'cleaner' gifted .. it just sounds so vile to me

• Sick

NaomiS

VIP Member
The question was actually 'Who are some people that you love?'. Which makes it more interesting... Because she didn't mention her parents. And obviously, Mimi got so hurt that she had to ask as a follow up question 'what's your favorite thing about me?' which is such a narcissistic question, especially when she didn't ask 'what's your favorite thing about Dad?' afterwards... I'm actually impressed they didn't edit these answers... Same for the favorite activity to do with Dad that Alexa didn't know how to answer 😬.
Totally agreed with this! I’ve seen this list of questions for kids on Facebook before but it focuses on how kids see things and the world. But MeMe just wants to show off that her daughter thinks highly of her mummy dearest. It’s so strange you can count on one hand how many times Alexa meets Adriana yet she says she only loves her. It‘s sad Alex mainly works from home but he’s such an absent dad that his daughter can’t recall one thing she likes to do with him. You can tell MeMe resents this - succumbing to Alex’s will to have a child and it turned out he doesn’t want to spend time with their child so she has to portray she’s a super mum trying to do it all. This video is so fake and forced. I don’t know why it has to be on YouTube. If they want to do it for memories every year, keep it on the hard drive?! Every parent’s special child is their own not some random kid on internet. And oh, she definitely doesn’t have British accent. She slurs a lot like her dad too.

emm

VIP Member
So Meme uses a libertarian instagram account as a source of information on how to educate her child. The state is the bad evil - is it what she is going to teach to her daughter? Did she forget when the nhs was the only healthcare provider that accepted her choice to endanger her daughter while other private hospitals didn't want to take the responsability for a dangerous delivery? Didn't she spend her time in the free musems of London sponsored by the state? Or those public parks that she raves about?

Btw Meme, countries that are the worst at handling the pandemic are the ones to suffer the most economically and will have to deal those next decades with people impaired by covid. Strangely none of those countries have anything to do with communism. Letting the virus spread doesn't seem to be a brilliant way to have a striving economy. Australia, South Korea, New-Zealand, Norway and so on are not communist countries but they went hard again and again against the virus and are probably the best places to live at the moment in term of having a normal life.

If she is at the point of considering anything related to community like those libertarians as communism, she is a lost cause.
This makes 0 sense on SO many levels, first she wasn't alive when Russia became communist so how could she recognise a country "becoming communist", but also at what point was the communist strategy to get people to stay at home and not go to work?! she has 0 common sense, I feel bad for Alexa being educated by these morons

blue_violet

Chatty Member
Glad her blind followers are finally waking up to her hipocrisy. Alexa is almost four years old and never even went to Russia or Azerbaijan, instead they took her to Paris and the Amalfi coast a bazillion times. They don't care about their roots, they even legally changed their names to sound more western. Their teaching Alexa russian is all for show, and to please the grandparents. I've never seen such ingrates, for people who preach gratitude and profit from it.

chefigata

"Last year we did close to 10% of profit"... riiiiight. It was probably 1.8% in reality and accountant MeMe rounded it up to imaginary 10%, just for bragging purposes. There was some tax incentive, he probably gave a bit more to stay in a certain tax bracket or something similar... there is always an ulterior motive with the ikonns.

Interesting how he is still hiring for the managing director position. If it paid decently, he would have found the person by now. Why can't he grow the business himself? Oh right, because he is too busy shopping for grandpa glasses and grey sweaters. First they steal an idea or repackage a product. Then they find a competent person to grow their business. They themselves are useless. For all the talk about knowledge and always learning, reading and educating himself, it seems that Alex knows very little in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Onetwofour

VIP Member
What appeals me the most about Alex's post is that he has no clue how to read datas. Sweden, like the other northern countries has a low density of inhabitants. Yet its neighbours did much better because they had stricters rules this spring. And these days Sweden is also recording a quick increase of cases (but a bit delayed from some other european countries that are now having more deaths). And as we should all know from these last months, more cases will mean soon more hospitalisations and then more deaths.

Also conspiracists love to say there are no restrictions in Sweden, which is wrong. They chose another angle but it doesn't mean things are like before this mess.

He is so uneducated but loves to pretend he is so much wiser than those stupid people who try to take care of the others by keeping social distances and wear masks when needed.

Avedarm

How full of yourself do you have to be to think you are even almost a little bit qualified to write a parenting book after having only 1 kid and no educational background on child development?
I have 3 kids 10-15 and I am a Child and Youth Worker. I would never think I could write a parenting book. How infuriating!

blue_violet

Chatty Member
Saw this video on twitter and made me laugh because it reminded me of the Cons podcast where they keep blabbing and say nothing of substance ... 😂

• Haha

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Alexa will probably have some trust fund and then marry her own charming prince or something like this. So probably won't ever need a proper education. She could brag how she lived a free gipsy life around the world and went to the school of life. How depressing.

It irks me they don't manage to see further than their influencer-"entrepreneur" bubble and their daughter won't gain of their luck in business to acquire a good education and then have the freedom to pursue any career she wants instead of twirling on instagram/other sm. Meme doesn't want Alexa to be smarter than her. School might have difficult for her as a young immigrant having difficulties to make friends but she shouldn't transpose her experience to her daughter.

Also didn't Meme say her life won't change because of Alexa and that she will have to adapt herself to their lifestyle? Now she pretends that the plan has been all along about dedicating her whole time to Alexa's early years. She tried a few time to come back "hustling" but it never lasted. So she had to pretend that her whole existence is about being a mother. Though she still tries to pretend she is still pro-active - but that doesn't fool anyone having a busy life.

Delizia

VIP Member
Sorry for the big rant coming but I have so many things to say :

First, the only reason they'd do that is they're not as rich as they say and need other people to invest with them lol
We're still waiting on that London house, which should not be so difficult since they are millionaires and so "grateful" for "financial freedom" and "abundance".
I would never buy anything with them, they'd be expecting everyone to do the work while they spend two weeks on the farm at the peak season, posing for the gram.

I see best year journals look-alikes everywhere at the moment. If that's what they want to sell, fine. If that's what helps people, fine. But it's their pretentious "our original idea", "two years in the making" (then turned into one year in the making), and "revolutionary tool" marketing lies that really bother me.

Also, it's about time to stop pretending like London is their home. Their target is the US market. Love Hair is still not commercialised in Europe. And when you call yourself an environmentalist you don't print in Italy (surprise surprise, when it was printed in China you wouldn't hear them talk about it) but in the country you live in to support local economy and reduce your carbon emissions. And you try to create a local business. But hey, the US market is the biggest one and all they really care about is making fast money. Their retail house is in the US, notebooks from Alibaba china, printed in Italy, sold all around the world. What an eco-conscious brand, indeed. Must be because they're citizens of the world and care to support every country's economy, silly me! And as they offset everything and planted a tree last year it's like nothing happened -how could I not think about this?!

So the sports gear company I work for has just partnered up with a London based company specialised in high-quality lunch boxes and water bottles. I saw them working with Deliciously Ella and as I really like Ella I asked a bit more about what she's like in real life (as we were having an informal talk at the end of the meeting I thought I would have the juicy bits). They say she's quite impressive, having had two kids and barely took any break. And she's really involved in the business, they had both Matt and Ella at their offices multiple times and she really knows her company and what she's talking about. Now, I don't know what kind of help she's got with her kids but she seems so so much more dedicated to whatever she puts her mind to, than our little "narcissistic entrepreneur mama", and a true hard worker. I admire that they are trying to build a long-lasting family business. Not another Instagram brand that is made god knows where, with no identity, no feeling of savoir-faire or passion, and only sold online. Take example Meme: the lady manages a business, two kids, hosts a podcast by herself most of the time, has a certificate in yoga teaching, and soon a certified nutritionist and does not posts stupid bragging condesendant insta stories. Meme on the other hand can't do anything by herself, has Alex always praising her for the stupidest simple video or picture she puts out and thinks it makes her a boss babe, only shows up when her employees have done all the work and give her two cents, could not manage one kid on her own so had full-time grandma/housekeeper/cleaner/nannies but still has no time for herself and no time to work during the day, and still hasn't found the time to enroll in an online course as she said she would during the first lockdown. And they'll most likely try to grow Intelligent Change to be able to sell it just like with Luxy Hair and then never talk about their stupid self-development tools again because all they try to pass as "passion" is a pile of bollocks.

The fact that she could have grown Love Hair, given the audience she has, to a better-known brand by now... With Alex managing Intelligent Change and Meme focusing on Love Hair... But no, 1) this is proof she's a fraud and her only role in Luxy Hair was being the image of the brand, but since Alex does not give a shit about Love Hair it's just a little side projet; 2) She must really struggle with actual self-confidence otherwise she'd work extra hard to try and learn how to grow it on her own if it truly was her passion project. She'd rather follow whatever Alex decides is more important, like with that sushi restaurant when she has never ever shown any interest in it in the past! She lives her pretend career through him it's sad. And the excuse of "I am 24/7 with Alexa" cmon... it's getting old Meme. Even when she had no child, she did not create anything on her own, whereas Alex weirdly found time to launch Intelling Change with UJ. So it's just a pathetic excuse. The problem is that she's really feeding that stereotypical image of when you have a kid you lose your life completely (and obviously this only applies to her, the mom, and obviously this is HER choice of allowing Alex to be not as present lol). It's also been her pathetic excuse to not exercise "I have no me time". Instead of doing a stupid restrictive diet try and move your butt! She says she's a 24/7 mom but has the opportunity to lie in every morning while Alex "babysits". She could easily go to bed earlier since they put Alexa to bed as soon as they can, and get things done in the morning while Alexa has her time with Daddy Big Teeth. I ask myself, what does she do while Alexa is at school or with Lidia? She must be the least productive person ever. What does she do all day?

End of the rant, see ya later fellow tattlers.

Last edited:
  • Heart