Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to science men who love to show of their wealth is because they have a small penis. But that isn’t a problem, I’m sure that people with a lack of proper upbringing or ethics and morals like these con can make a fortune from selling penis enhancement products.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Upcoming new idea from Intellegent change:

LuxyPenis.
“The perfect companion penis extension”
Available in 4 different colors.
Rich man white - best value for our friends. 3 inch extension
Middle class white - 2 inch extension.
Poor mans white - sorry only 1 inch extension.

Bonus: Receive our veiny edition at no extra charge.

Send us your photo using our product on IG and receive 10% off your next purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i don't know, until i see sale figures for Luxy hair, i very much doubt that sold for a couple of mill and then they had to pay out UJ out for Intelligent Change and i'm sure that cost A LOT. I don't' doubt they have money, i just am sure it's not legit. Russians in London in Kensington are the dodgiest of all..
Like Masha where does she come from and her femme looking husband? he's an old model but where does she get money from? it's all so dodgy.

Reactions: 5
^^Masha doesn't have her own thread right? I always wondered how they can afford so much, even if she's a successful influencer. I liked her much more than Mimi, but her posts about 5G changed my mind haha. 😂

Reactions: 1
Mimi did a Q&A on her insta stories. She said Alexa will go to school and not need a mask as in the UK it is NOT recommended to wear a mask indoors. That is so confusing. How could it be true? Are masks recommended outdoors? That doesn't make any sense. Anyone from the UK wants to comment?

Reactions: 2
Ew.
Screenshot_20200901-143906_Samsung Internet.jpg

Me, me, ME. It's always all about her and what people do for her to stroke her extremely fragile ego. She just craves attention so badly.
Screenshot_20200901-144023_Samsung Internet.jpg

When people tell you: you are a con and narcissistic and you love money more than your child. It’s doesn’t mean people are being “mean” because “they are dealing with their own tit,” its mean that THIS IS THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU.

Being rich doesn’t make you smart and good and positive and good role models. Some of the richest people are sold out, morally corrupted and more importantly child abuser.

'I was put in piano classes when I was young, although I was never really into it'. Another classy, subtle dig at her parents.

Reactions: 5
^
Maybe one day her daughter will say the same thing about ballet dancing in front of the mirror every day or being “a little Picasso.”

Reactions: 7
I find it so troublesome how Mimi is setting up Alexa to be an extreme empath. She's literally shielding her from all bad things and telling her bad people don't exist, they just had troubled childhood and need love and compassion, sending the message that fear is wrong and not real. Fear is a natural survival mechanism, and we need it. If she continues like that, she will grow up naive and fall victim to all kinds of abusive people because "those are the ones that need most help and compassion". Her dating life is gonna be effed up between that ideology and her narcissist parents.

Reactions: 7
Excuse me for double posting, but Mimi is "writing" a parenting book after having one child for only 3 years, who she always leave to nannies and grandmas anyway??? 🤣 the ego is to the roof! I wonder who she will slave drive to ghostwrite and edit now that the other girl (forgot her name) dumped her ass ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How full of yourself do you have to be to think you are even almost a little bit qualified to write a parenting book after having only 1 kid and no educational background on child development?
I have 3 kids 10-15 and I am a Child and Youth Worker. I would never think I could write a parenting book. How infuriating!

Reactions: 13
My jaw dropped when I saw that. That biatch is "next level" narcissist. You have 1 child, whom you parent half of the time (at best), and by parenting I mean taking her shopping and making her twirl around in the bedroom for days on end. This is indeed sickening. Not only does she have no education in child psychology or anything close to it, but she can't write for tit. And what exactly is her parenting style? Absent, egotistical, self-serving?

Since she's asking for title suggestions (um.. never heard of a single writer crowdsourcing the writing of their book, but of course MeMe will try to mooch off of other people as much as she can), the book should be called, "How to raise a narcissist while coming off as a martyr and doing the bare minimum".
Gross, gross, gross.

Speaking of books, where is Alex's that he was supposedly writing?

Screenshot_20200903-130913_Samsung Internet.jpg

Duck face, really?

Reactions: 3
Maybe this is witch eating crackers for me but you would think that with being a “published author” herself, Mimi would be more sensitive to screenshooting and sharing someone’s entire piece of work (book).

Positively shameless parents sounds good as a book title.

Writing a book with below zero knowledge and no degree is a typical example of a narcissistic personality everything is always about me. I want my name in a book on a shelve in the library so I can look at it and feel positively happy and self worthy.

Writing a book about parenting is really a big deal as you are dealing with the hardest job on the planet. So, leave it for the professionals who hold a degree by going to a college and graduating with honors. However, a drop out with no degree or knowledge can write a book about none important stuff for example if you are insecure about your fat butt and thighs hide it with baggy dresses or why am I gaining so much weight even though I am only eating vigges. Parents who will need advices about raising children have real problems don’t take advantage of them because you are broke and in need of mony to mantain a luxury life style.

A loving caring father will protect his daughter with everything he has. He would never post pictures of his little girl doing nothing so he can be called "influencer". And make more money so he can go on a luxury trip to Italy during a pandemic and post topless pictures of his skinny revolting body. I guess you can’t give what you don’t have.

BTW are they deleting comments on instagram?? I read somewhere that they do. Maybe because they don’t have freedom of speech in Russia.

They do delete comments on IG not just because of freedom of speech, but , they think , you are jealous of their life style and you are not positive enough to feed their ego. They are not just deleting comments, but they block people as well. They are “ untouchable “.

BTW, since Meme is so 'open' about her failures and mistake, will she tell us in her book about the time she left Alexa without underwear and accidentally flashed her privates for the whole world to see? Of course not, but be sure she will mention Alexa always calling her 'the best mommy in the world'.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s si dumb and pathetic. It really hurts. Also nice new shirt she got from Sezane there. So much for not buying new stuff. duck off Mimi. Hoping Covid screws then out of many opportunities. No one deserves it more.

Meme dodged parenthood for years like it was the plague. She finally gave in, after years and years of Alex wearing her down. It was something she was unsure about.
Meme knows she's an inadequate mother in many ways. That's why she posts these videos of Alexa, because she gets so much praise and comments that she is such a wonderful parent. For a narcissist like her who is insecure about her parenting, hearing praise for it is addictive.
Alexa is simply conditioned to say these things to her parents to get their approval and attention.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.