Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. I don’t follow Leyla all that closely these days but I remember years ago when she was daring Lewis Howes her IG posts went crazy and strange back then, her followers thought she had been hacked! Was anyone following her at that time and remember? I wish I took some screenshots back then, she was so out of character. All got deleted though shortly after.

Reactions: 1
She really sounds unhinged. I saw her husband supporting her in the comments. I'm sure that as a science teacher he finds her beliefs totally loco but its sweet that he supports her

Reactions: 4
I was wondering if her husband is supporting her, if he's a science teacher, surely he can't think much of her.
The narcCons are still in Positano pretending everything is fine, Karma is a witch guys. I hope it catches up to you one day.

Reactions: 5
Their content has been repetitive for years but now that normal people are stuck at home and cant do any international travelling, it is also rage inducing.

Every time i see Alex kissing Jeff "I'm a billionaire but won't assure safe working environment and just pay to my workers" Bezos ass, i wanna barf. That's their business model and hero? they're obsessed with money and status, trying to look and sound like western bougies instead of the middle class eastern they were in their youth.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand Meme, why taking the boat all the time to go to Arienzo you big hiker professionnals?

"So I did a bit of research" : shows the screenshot from her google search page very first result XD

The Airbnb they're staying at, what a waste of space and money, only two adults and a toddler : 3 rooms. Whatever, if you've got the money go for it after all. But I can't help but think they were really expeting the grandmas to come babysit XD

Airbnb booked until the 14th of August.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Meme has also said something along those lines in her stories, basically when anything happens, she'll post "love is the answer" and that's it. Job done. She's a premium activist, what a women !
I don't understand this kind of writing, it sounds so guru and like you'd use a lot of big words for really nothing. All good to say "love love love" but really what do you suggest to change the world XD ? Same with Meme, she preaches again for no plastic and shows her shocking "researchs" about climate change, and then states that "it's not about being perfect"... blah blah blah, all of this just because she knows what a hypocrite she is for pretending she lives a conscious lifestyle.

And lol at her trying to remind us that she does have a job with this "stuff i don't usually show" on her stories the other day. Actually, I'm sure people would love to see a real representation of your life and if you work and manage a team like you like to pretend, show it. Give real insights on the life of big entrepreunarial gurus Meme and Grandpa.

Reactions: 6
Oh dear truly trully can’t stand these people any longer. Started to follow when they were selling the hair extensions. And suddenly it’s all about eco, morons made money with plastic yet preaching to the world how to be more eco friendly and how great they actually are. Thanking the actual universe for being and having couple of £k holidays every few weeks. Mimi should look herself in the mirror. Also how awkward is Alex ikonov, how said to drop his Russian family name and made it trendy more appealing. And don’t get me started on the kid 🙄

Reactions: 3
The Airbnb they're staying at, what a waste of space and money, only two adults and a toddler : 3 rooms. Whatever, if you've got the money go for it after all. But I can't help but think they were really expeting the grandmas to come babysit XD

Airbnb booked until the 14th of August.
I have a feeling there may be a couple of “helpers” in the background. You know they are not a babysitter or housekeeper, they are friends 🙄 After all the other night Mimi and Alex were out, so I suppose someone had to stay at home with Alexa.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed how bad of a swimmer Mimi is? I wouldn’t blame her if she lived in a desert or country with no pools, but considering she spends half a year near the sea it’s so bizarre to watch and they both love to show themselves swim.

This might be the longest stretch they've gone without someone minding their kid. Which makes me suspect there is someone behind the scenes but they got better at hiding it.

Mimi's latest ig caption "the biggest freedom in life is having the courage to be yourself"... wow, i couldn't have come up with that on my own. Such a wildly creative mind.

• Haha
They stated before they either ask someone they know wherever they go to babysit, or they use an app to find someone. But as they have "so many friends" in Positano it would be possible for them to find a trusty person to look after Alexa. Although it doesn't fit with Meme's "I am so worried leaving Alexa 3ven for one night". There not only she rides to the other nearest town but also leaves Alexa with a person they barely know. Anywayyy as for the hidden help what would they need it for seriously what do they do all day other than lounging on the beach... Oh they had one meeting wow.

• Wow
This might be the longest stretch they've gone without someone minding their kid. Which makes me suspect there is someone behind the scenes but they got better at hiding it.
Soooo... one of the "friends" that's staying with them in Positano is Didi Tonev and her family. According to her stories, shes been here for weeks. I'm sure she was the one helping with Alexa, and MeMe and the Tool just got really good at hiding this fact.
This Didi person is really odd to me. She always hangs around the Ikonns and there is something unsettling about her.

she is so weird. i thought she was a single mother but it looks like she's recently had a baby. her son also seems like he has ASD, i have a friend whose son (also russian) has it and is very similar to him. she seems really weird.. is she there to babysit or free load? is she advicing the CONS on money or who knows what? they are so shady.

i agree Mimi is the best liar because it's so easy to call her out on her BS.
she can't leave Alexa for a night my ass- she's left her plenty with people she hardly knows. they did go to Greece once with Alexa on their own and found a random sitter for her . Same in Positano, either this woman is watching her , or they're getting random sitters.
I don't know what the situation is in Canada but i am sure international flights are not allowed out- so i dont' think they grandmas are there with them.

Meme is not a swimmer. She mentioned it many times .. that she is afraid of deep water..

And Didi ...

Such a crap... really. Back then (i think it was 2015 or with the birth of her son) she was always with the icons... and after giving birth it took just few month i think, and she was a montessori teacher or opened a montessori school!? it's so common for all of them (Leyla, Didi and Meme) doing stuff they don't really know! They don't even have fundamental knowledge...

i was so mad at them at that point.. but it took just few weeks and all the advertisement for that school consisted of photos of her son.. i think it is just a little school so she can stay in london lol - because she never worked long for a company!!!

I didn't follow much after that time.. i don't even know when she should had a bachelor or master of psychology??? Normally you need 5-6 years for an BA-Master in psychology degree here in Europe. I know it because i have it. But Didi seems to got it after giving birth and in short time!? I dont know, maybe in London you can visit some fast education???

By the way: Her Montessori conception and understanding is completly wrong! So her school is always searching for REAL montessori teacher doing the job for her... meanwhile Didi is on europe tour or positano now..

One thing left: she herself is talking everywhere about being present, not putting children on rules and so one.. but you all can see how spoilt both kids are.. no good behavior.. you will feel some ill behaivor about all these children (Mika, Alexa, Andrea)...

Didi has also a bad bad english pronunciation... her husband is speeking fluently english ...

all of them love no rule, no pressure, all natural and consciousness life... bla bla bla
but here comes the inconsistency again:
he is working for a company who has officially made soldiers, mental ill people, prisoner a.s.o ILL to test medicals..

i would never work for such an pharma company even talk to one who is knowing that and still working there!!!!
You can't plainly say: it don't care!!!

Like Meme... she SOLD many years plastic crap and is maybe really a millionaire and know living a consciousness life??? STILL having a bad plastic carbon foot print...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.