Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think she wanted to give everyone the finger to show that the airport was busy so they were not alone in travelling during the pandemic, it's true, in the UK and EU people are going about business as usual, hope they are ready now for the winter lockdown that's about to happen after the holidays like they were not in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 4
Mimi's bragging in Instagram about not having worn a mask since she got back to London ... like, stfu the only thing you're exposing is your lack of brain cells.

Reactions: 5
Well, I hope the doctors don't bother wearing a mask on her coming up brain implant surgery.

Meme always showing how Alexa's hair ends get so golden in the sun and "wow magic of genes"... Well, obviously Lousy Hair oil 's got camomile in it and I'm sure she must lather it on her and Alexa's hair in the morning before leaving for the beach. Best way to fry her hair. So no wonder the state of Meme's hair is the way it is...

Reactions: 6
Mimi's bragging in Instagram about not having worn a mask since she got back to London ... like, stfu the only thing you're exposing is your lack of brain cells.
I’m fairly certain she said she hasn’t work make-up since she’s returned to London....

I’m fairly certain she said she hasn’t work make-up since she’s returned to London....
I rewatched her story, and yes she said make up, I misread. My mistake. Also, it was naive of me to assume Mimi would have even worn a mask while on Italy in the first place when she most likely didn't.

Reactions: 3
She’s so dumb it hurts.
Also Alexa’s hair is gross. She’s never cut it. So she’s got almost 4 years worth of hair and of course the ends are going to be blonde that’s not blonde genes that’s her hair being friend from the sun and sea water damage. Not something to be proud of for such a small child. Why she so backwards- being proud of her child having a bit of blonde hair? How racist. And what a gross thing to say and fu to her fans whose kids have dark hair.

She’s so gross. Inside and out.

Smh at Alex going on a rant to kiss Bill Gates billionaire butt and defend him from the youtube conspiracy nuts. Where was that energy when Grenfell tower protesters were marching a block from his home, or when BLM riots were happening? He only cares about his beloved corrupt idols like Bezos, Branson etc. who in turn don't even know he exist. What a sad man.

Reactions: 11
Smh at Alex going on a rant to kiss Bill Gates billionaire butt and defend him from the youtube conspiracy nuts. Where was that energy when Grenfell tower protesters were marching a block from his home, or when BLM riots were happening? He only cares about his beloved corrupt idols like Bezos, Branson etc. who in turn don't even know he exist. What a sad man.
I saw that. Question, why they never answers to questions about Alexa’s vaccination? They are anti vaccination!,, and right now they are kissing BG butt! They would sell their soul and dignity for a fame and bucks. Horrible people.

Reactions: 6
I believe neither sisters vaccinated her kids. There are spikes all over Europe so these people should be careful that said, Im sure they will be in France before the end of Sept, or somewhere else, just not in London

I believe neither sisters vaccinated her kids. There are spikes all over Europe so these people should be careful that said, Im sure they will be in France before the end of Sept, or somewhere else, just not in London
Uh doubt it. With the quarantine and lots of speculations around France waiting for the end of the summer holidays to a)close borders and b)declare wearing masks everywhere compulsory. Question is, when is one of the grandma coming back? When are they going to re address their farm and new house projects? I can't wait to see them invent a new excuse like they did for LA.

Hi
I’ve been a long time follower of Alex and Mimi but over the last few years their content has gone downhill. It’s almost unwatchable. They provide zero value. Period. Let me also preface this post with saying that everyone is entitled to do what they want in life and who are we to judge right? Well when you are a follower for years and see their transformation over time from being honest and humble to near Narcissistic behavior by the both of them, you as a follower feel lied to.

The new place where they were staying in Positano is owned and run by that Vito guy and his wife Chiara. Wondering why they are so chummy chummy with them? Now you know why. They only associate themselves with people that they can benefit from - ‘Their new family’. I wonder what happened to their other family at Casa Cosenza. Guess they are old news now until they need them again next year maybe. Especially since Vito appears to be more connected. If you haven’t connected the pieces of the puzzle, his mom owns the Casaebottega place and the Next2 restaurant. People are allowed to spend their money the way they want so I’m not judging them on the choice of accommodations, just on their perceived integrity as people.

The tipping point for me was when UJ was bought out from Intelligent Change. UJ was my favorite out of all of them. I guess he wasn’t a ‘world citizen’. Not only did they practically force him out but they basically embarrassed him on one of their Ikonn Podcasts explaining that he wasn’t a good partner and that they should have had a ‘shotgun clause’ in their articles of incorporation to get him out easier. None of them follow him anymore either on Instagram. I suspect something similar happened with Leyla and the ‘LuxyLAM’ group years ago.

In a much earlier YouTube video of Alex and UJ, Alex talks about how it was UJ’s idea, yet Alex takes all the credit in his ikonn podcast of being the mastermind. So as you can see, over the last few years there are many of these lies that slowly expose him as a person.

Now for Mimi. I can’t even stand listening to her talk. I understand that her English is really bad and I’m ok with that but the fact that she tries to portray herself as something bigger and smarter is hilarious. She just needs to be herself. Why is she so self conscious? Why does she always fumble over her words all the time? It’s because she’s trying to speak using vocabulary she doesn’t understand.

In an earlier vlog a while back, Alex and Mimi are sitting in a breakfast place (Granger I think) and someone asks them if they are celebrities because they were using a camera and they mentioned they were on YouTube. They respond with, ya we are celebrities. Who in the world responds like that? I would hardly call them celebrities. Mimi’s attitude makes her look ugly. If she thinks that her face glows by slapping some honey or whatever the heck it is she puts on her face, she’s wrong. It looks exactly the same, just slimier. It just makes her look more like the snake oil salesperson that she is, but what do I know, she is the self proclaimed expert at everything, not me.

Now for Leyla. She’s still searching for her identity it seems. Trying different things. She seems genuine but honestly she’s a bit creepy with the way she talks. It’s too deep ALL THE TIME. Who talks like that in real life? And her website in the bio makes no sense. Adds no value. She’s lost it. Probably still regretting that she made it so easy for Alex and Mimi to hijack the company and push her out of Luxy Hair so easily.

Lidia (Alex’s Mom) - Oh Lidia. Few words. Find your own life just like Lala did. Stop being a third wheel in your sons life. Find your own friends, not the Instagram influence friends that you meet through your son. Lidia, 99% of the people that follow you online are not following you because you are unique or special. They are following you because of your son.

Mr Demetri X - I don’t know how you do it but congrats for putting up with all that drama.

In conclusion, Alex and Mimi have reached the pinnacle of financial success so they simply do not need their audience anymore. I wouldn’t accept one their crap journals even if they gave one to me for free. Their followers are likely spam bots and people who followed them from years ago when they were honest and authentic people...who are slowly unfollowing. Stop pretending to be something you aren’t.
And lastly, Alex, stop taking your shirt in your videos and images. I think we have seen enough of that. We know you think your so hot but come on.

And if you haven’t noticed, Mimi, your book sucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
^that's so accurate and informative!!
I do wonder what they sold Luxy hair for and how much they had to pay UJ to buy him out, I also think UJ was the mastermind behind everything, both of these idiots don't have a creative bone in their body, they're just good at stealing ideas. The fact they change friends so often and these 'friends' are always tied to businesses is very very telling.

..I’m surprised he didn’t add a caption like

‘Every time I look down, I’m thankful for my toes. I can’t believe they actually exist. Are they real?’

Pan to strangers toes:
‘Look at all the people on vacation in Italy. Thankful for all these toes.’

Tune in to the ikon podcast to learn more about where toes originated from and how they help provide gratitude in our lives.

Stay tuned. Special guest - toe expert ‘Masha’.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mimi’s attitude makes her look ugly. If she thinks that her face glows by slapping some honey or whatever the heck it is she puts on her face, she’s wrong. It looks exactly the same, just slimier.
Couldn't have said it better....
Also, she said she putted Mānuka honey on her face..
This is a monofloral honey produced from the nectar only of the mānuka tree, which is an exclusive honey kind all the way from New Zealand.. Simply said, not cheap. (Below a picture just to indicate the prices for a little bottle..)
To me this is just a showoff to just slap this on your face as a so called "facemask".. without even consuming it. So far for living a conscious lifestyle... o_O(n)

Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 18.20.44.png

Reactions: 2
^yes i was wondering that, even in Australia it's expensive < i can't imagine how much it cost in the UK. she's a moron. she should have just eaten it, that's far more beneficial than putting it on your face. what a waste! of this precious honey.

Reactions: 3
After posting about how she missed London and loves it so much, how she feels at home in this city full of life, they are off again XD "Off to countryside".
Her post about being grateful to live in London made me laugh. They spend so little time there it's just a "pied-à-terre" at this point (I do not know how to translate that sorry). She wrote " and share your with a wonderful community of kind and accepting people. " what community. She ain't part of no community other than the standoffish pretentious twit society club.

lol.JPG

Lol, yes do that. And hug trees. Next to the Muslims just minding their own business and enjoying a pique-nique in the park, those Muslims Meme was speaking about in a very judgy way. I currently feel the same disgust for her "beautiful friends" as Dicaprio's character in Once upon a time in Hollywood feels for hippies.
You don't mind if I then come to film you, put you on my instagram for everybody to see, without asking if you want your face on my feed, and then comment on your attitude as "I'm sorry but it's very funny, they take up all that space, they really are... out there you know. I mean, us as Fench, we don't do that, no no no".

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So glad to see that Alex is keeping us posted on his grandpa glasses. Valuable content, yet again. They are so repetitive and boring in every aspect of their lives... from food they eat, vacations they take to the boring, old fashioned grandpa glasses... in a different color now, wow!
I am sure he only posted the brand so others can see how expensive they are... I didn't bother to check but that's what he always does.

Reactions: 1
I was ment to post earlier : Do we think our favorite Gypsies at heart will go and explore a different part of England than the Costwolds?

Just checked : Of course they arrre, for that is the only place outside London they know. Wich they don't actually explore as they just prance around their cottage and go to Daylesford.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.