Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meme thought that posting a picture with Alexa was going to be enough for her followers to admire her and show their love. It didn’t work. People are very upset at her for ignoring what’s happening in her motherland. She doesn’t even appreciate being Canadian. She doesn’t care about her roots!

Reactions: 1
Is she using a really bad filter to look so tanned or are they really that fried? I know she’s overall uneducated and ignores expert recommendations but I cannot even begin to imagine how much sun damage they have. The worst thing is that they are not protecting Alexa at all.

Reactions: 2
God she really is clueless isn’t she! Her comments are going crazy! And as for going abroad in a pandemic 🙄🙄 Thought her bloody birth story was stupid but this is a Ben worse! 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Glad her blind followers are finally waking up to her hipocrisy. Alexa is almost four years old and never even went to Russia or Azerbaijan, instead they took her to Paris and the Amalfi coast a bazillion times. They don't care about their roots, they even legally changed their names to sound more western. Their teaching Alexa russian is all for show, and to please the grandparents. I've never seen such ingrates, for people who preach gratitude and profit from it.

Reactions: 14
Alexa is almost four years old and never even went to Russia or Azerbaijan, instead they took her to Paris and the Amalfi coast a bazillion times.
I don’t think Alexa has been even to Canada more than 2-3 times. Considering that’s where all their family are, it’s utterly sad.

"Citizens of the world" that only travel to three counties. You would think that people with such means and so much free time would actually explore. (not during COVID but generally)

What have they done now? I unfollowed Mimi when they decided to go to the countryside in the middle of lockdown. I had enough of her talking down to her audience like we are all idiots and she is some kind of messiah come to show us all how to live. They live a very fake life.

Mimi's "new practice" is yelling thank you at the sky whenever she's grateful whether she's at home or in public, doesn't matter. I can only imagine the looks she gets on the street ... she's losing her marbles.

wohoo great to see a thread here for these two arseholes, they are the worst. Did you guys see last week or the week before since it feels they've been in Italy for five months, Alexa was drinking water from a PUBLIC WATER fountain on the street , i think it was in Rome too which is GROSS enough as it is, let alone in the middle of a pandemic in one of the worst areas affected? do they have zero interest in the health of their child?

Mimi's comment about how you're safe everywhere is the dumbest tit i've ever heard. Why doesn't she venture to cape town on her own at night? or catch the tube in London out to suburbs not around Kensington? go for it Mimi! she's so stupid, it's mind boggling.

Also can anyone dish about her friend Misha? she's quite intolerable just like Mimi but i don't think she's as well off- what's her deal? someone in the GG threads called her "frenemy' which makes sense..but i am curious about her. She's russian but married to an Italian guy that i thought was a woman at first , and thought oh how cool and then realised nope it's a man, they're not a lesbian couple raising two kids.

Do they ever do any child friendly activities with Alexa? Is that all she gets to do is go swimming and climb hundreds of stairs every day? I can’t imagine an almost 4 year old having any fun with anything they’ve shown other than the boat rides and swimming.

What have they done now? I unfollowed Mimi when they decided to go to the countryside in the middle of lockdown. I had enough of her talking down to her audience like we are all idiots and she is some kind of messiah come to show us all how to live. They live a very fake life.
that’s when I unfollowed her as well! Couldn’t believe it

Do they ever do any child friendly activities with Alexa? Is that all she gets to do is go swimming and climb hundreds of stairs every day? I can’t imagine an almost 4 year old having any fun with anything they’ve shown other than the boat rides and swimming.
Yeah, poor kid doesn't have any kids to play with except for adult "friends". No structure, no family or friends by her... what a crappy childhood.

Alexa looks absolutely miserable walking up and down the stairs, yet MeMe doesn't care about her daughter and her needs and wants.

Alex: "We are looking forward to coming back next year to give our guests the Positano experience and what makes this place so special"
Are you effing serious? Why are you so obsessed with Positano (honestly, they've managed to turn me off from that place!), and why do you think people from "all over the world" want to come see two narcissists preen in front of cameras? Such empty lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
New gossip. In her last video Mimi claims how her parents always argued in front of Meme. Right after this video @thahappylala is not happy anymore and deactivated her instagram..

also for new comers on TL

- Mimi is a lie pie: she said in the past she is a full present mum caring for Alexa on herself but reality now (on her last videos
- Mimi had a Full day hired “house keeper” named Natasha
- Mimi had a sleep trainer
- Mimi had a Babysitter for all the nights she was going out
- Mimi had always her mother or mother in law on every “holiday” / working in other countries

also it is very irritating that she emphasizes how Alex was supporting???Alexa is his children too!? He has not to support Mimi? He has to care for too!!

But this lightens a whole other story

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.