Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blue_violet

Chatty Member
Look at the pot calling the kettle black ... Alexa is already addicted to technology. As soon as she'll have her own phone she'll be Instagramming stories 24/7 like her parents, taking photos of all the time and making her own youtube trying to be an influencer. Put your phone down first Meme, and stop photographing strangers! It's creepy!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Look at the pot calling the kettle black ... Alexa is already addicted to technology. As soon as she'll have her own phone she'll be Instagramming stories 24/7 like her parents, taking photos of all the time and making her own youtube trying to be an influencer. Put your phone down first Meme, and stop photographing strangers! It's creepy!
Meme would never associate with people who are on their phones. Everyone in her life is like super present.
This must have been a picture from someone else's ceremony.
Screenshot_20210904-235318.png

• Haha
  • Heart

absolutelynot

Well Meme her majesty has decided to personally reply to me on Instagram! I can’t see the story anymore, but she was posting about how many people die from prescription medicine each year. I sent “you are not a doctor, stop commenting on medicine if you have no credentials” and she replied with “you don’t have to be a doctor to understand statistics” - no, you don’t have to be a doctor to understand statistics, but you have to be able to understand them in the appropriate CONTEXT. I would love to see her compare that number to the number that die from cancer, heart disease, all the diseases imaginable. The fact she is implying that modern medicine and prescription medication is all a ploy from “Big Pharma” or doesn’t work proves she is totally ignorant. Can’t wait until Alexa gets a bug from school and needs antibiotics - what will she do then? She would have also seen all my previous messages about her disgusting behaviour but of course she chose to ignore those!!!! I hope she read them anyway because this woman is despicable

• Heart

blue_violet

Chatty Member
Just for fun. I wonder if Alex still has this hoodie. And if Meems has these sunglasses…
I have to say, they always looked cheap/tacky even if they looked in better shape then. Before, they looked Jersey shore wannabes, now they look like 60 year old hippies. You can't buy taste or class.

• Heart
  • Haha

ilovepizza

Mimi has double standards about everything. Sharing her opinions on vax but not addressing whether SHE is vaccinated or not. Labelling COVID tests as “torturous” is not cool. Being so nit picky to the extent you talk about pulling your daughter out of school just because the schools don’t want any kids to die, is an immature way of dealing with stuff. It shows the complete and utter disregard for such measures that try to keep people safe!

She’s talking as if she’s trapped in some concentration camp. All while being sassy on the internet.
Stop blithering about how grateful you are to live in London and for your life when you can’t stop whining about the regulations in place designed to protect you.

• Heart

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Hey guys! Good news - Savills have just changed the gate entry systems in Onslow Square now so Mimi and co will be barred!!What a relief not to have to encounter them there again! (they live in onslow gardens but kept their fob from their old flat on onslow square, but their old fob now won't work, haha)

• Haha
  • Heart

blue_violet

Chatty Member
She is so stupid. Medicine matters. Doctors matters. They were there when she gave birth, when Alexa had her tied tongue, when she stomped her foot a thousand times, when her elder relatives with covid died, and she and Alex sure tried to call one when Alexa was sick in Cape Town. They didn't just rub some coconut oil n her forehead and prayed for it to go away. If you're so grateful as you say you are ACT LIKE IT. Because karma comes back and if you'll ever *really* need medicines you'll be begging for it.

Attachments

Char4649

VIP Member
Ladies and Gentlemen, now is the time we have all been waiting for.....
I present to you the game rules of....

IKONNS, I KNEW IT! (The Game)
Involve alcohol for the fun*

You have to shot whenever Mimi posts..
• Flowers
• Park
• Someones home
• Fruit
• Shite 'cooked' meal
• Alexa
• Outfit of the day
• Filth workout crop top makes an appearance

When Alex's posts...
•Conspiracy theories (inc. Covid)
•A snazzy car
•Food
•Thanking someone for buying their shit notepad
•Uses the word 'powerful'

Because as we all know, the Ikonns are so predictable, repetitive and hate each other whilst in London.

Guaranteed in an hour you'll be on the floor, 2nd bottle in hand and crying because you've lost your shoe.

• Haha

youzername

I get the impression Mr X doesn't like Mimi and Alex.
I agree with this and he does seem like a better parent. He’s definitely hands on as a parent. It’s easy to see. Even when she’s posting stories, his attention is always on the kids, checking to see if they’re close etc. Alex and Mimi get so focussed on the camera they wouldn’t notice as you rightly said. Leyla appears to much the same as Mr X. They’re always more alert about what’s happening around them with their kids and don’t get lost in their Instagram game.

To add, Mr. X and his kids appear more comfortable and normal. Whereas Alex and Alexa always looks so forced, very Instagram aesthetic directed. They’ll never just come off as normal. It’s all just a rehearsed candid shot or video.

Leyla, Mr X — those are family pictures we can all relate to. Not aesthetic for the gram but warm and natural.

• Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
I wish one day Horse Teeth offended someone powerful enough to knock his long teeth off. He keeps calling their ‘vom renewal’ (not a typo) an “event”. To him, it was an event because he sure did it for business and not out of love. He said they pulled it off. No, the party organiser DID pull it off. He just paid them and most likely got the celebrant to do it for free. If that dumb fuck MeMe wanna carry on with this fakery, I don’t feel sorry for her. And look at her. The minute he turned the camera on to her, it’s “action” again. She deserves every mental problem she gets. Everything for fame, attention and money. View attachment 693753
View attachment 693758
View attachment 693759
Now he can relax? Sorry what has he actually done? Held a work convention in Positano.. sorry, 'vow renewal' - lingered around restaraunts and on boats with young women and not his own wife, climbed a hill in flip flops and danced to some live music?

Jesus wept, somebody get Alex a sofa and a hot flannel - and they say nurses have it tough! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Jasminestar

I watched her Morocco vlog and wow! Her ignorance plus arrogance made me wanna puke. How can they call themselves global citizens while being so disrespectful to another culture and religion? Unbeliveable. She called the Azan scary!!! Hey isn't she from a Muslim country? And I saw her mum celebrated some muslim festivals, too. Especially Alex was sooo uncomfortable. He couldn't find a place to eat elite and sophisticated enough for his taste🤣 Now I understand why they always go to same places, stay at the same houses. They can't leave their comfort zone, they get irritated by normal, local people. That is why they never go outside of Kensington. That video enlightened me so much about them. Got a deeper sense of how superficial and empty -headed they are actually. And as usual the video is not about the country, its culture, its food etc. It is about them only. So much money 0 vision.

• Heart
  • Haha

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Ah the irony! Lala, Didi and the others move to Portugal even though they are against covid measures and covid vaccination. Portugal has 81% of its population fully vaccinated. They don't want to be vaccinated but want to enjoy the benefits of a population highly vaccinated. Selfishness at its best. Portugal also still has strong measures. Masks are still required inside and it is only recently it has been lifted outside.

Why they didn't move to Texas or Florida where governors can ban masks in the middle of a peak of cases and hospitalisations? Why not living in some poorly vaccinated communities to live with people having similar "values"? Seems like they are just good at spreading misinformation on their accounts but won't ever live according to what they preach online.

• Angry
  • Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
Imagine if Alex spent as time focusing on his wife and child as much as he does 'researching' covid conspiracy theories 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

NaomiS

VIP Member
The last pic in which they are kissing and it’s says “love is in the air”… ew! Disgusting! Poor Alexa… it seems they are trying to convince themselves that they are in love.
More like love for the camera and Alexa is looking for a spot to take a dump.
0FF4B1FC-13C5-4062-B341-623DF6D9CFD9.jpeg

Isn’t MeMe due a weekly detox??? She hasn’t done it in weeks. But mark my word she will disappear the minute she lands back in London but continue to follow and unfollow people in secret.

• Haha

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210816-112531.png

What a bunch of bullshit. Where the hell is vaccination mandatory? Not in Germany, not France, not Italy, not NY etc. They wouldn't have been able to hold their vow renewal shabang if it was the case.
It's necessary to either be tested or vaxxed to access certain things, yes. But vaccination is not mandatory. He infuriates me with his smug know it all attitude when he can't even use Google.

Screenshot_20210816-113016.png

So basically they are looking for someone to do all the work in exchange for some title in a dead company? They want someone to put in the effort of making this venture a success without them putting in a single ounce of work. They neglected this sunken ship and the expect someone else to pour heart and soul into it. All while they reap the rewards and put it in their category of successful venture if it works. What snakes they are. Can't be bothered to keep up with the things they get involved in and then move on to the next shit project. Must be great also for th people who work with them and depend on them. Disgusting.

Today is India’s Independence day, and Afganistan is back under the real “restrictions” not COVID restrictions. every women, girls and young boys losing their freedom.

And that’s one major event today. There is earthquake in Haiti and so many other disasters and atrocities and these ICUNTS are whining about how getting a Covid Test is torturous.

#fuckthem
Screenshot_20210816-114559.png

But Alex still deludes himself into thinking that he is in fact doing things and "raising awareness".
The only thing he raises awareness on is how self involved, privileged and self righteous he is. They really think they're saving the world with crap overpriced products all while putting a halo on their own heads.

Last edited:

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
The woman who made a graphic, blow-by-blow account of giving birth, which she shared with anyone on YouTube claims that her vaccine status is a private matter. Riiiiiiiight. Yeah, mimi, like you give a toss about other people’s privacy - eg when you filmed a bunch of 2 year olds in tutus in Alexa’s ballet class and put them on your Instagram, without asking permission. Where did privacy concerns feature in that decision, may I ask?

and yes, as another poster pointed out, she is thicker than two short planks: Alexa’s hair is blonde at the end because that’s baby hair, not the sun. If it was the latter, it obviously would not just be concentrated on the very tips - it would most likely be near the crown of her head. What a moron.

Alex is just grotesque. Utterly vile excuse of a man. Every time I see him I dislike him more.

• Heart