Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210920-132745.png

Oh wow. She had the same Gucci sneakers for over s year and still wears them. Quick, give her a sustainability award. 😅😅
She has the exact same pair with a pink instead of grey at the heel and calls these one year old shoes her "other older pair". The delusion is real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

CantStandtheIcons

I’m coming to a point where seeing anything these idiots and their entire family put on IG simply infuriates me. I think I’m going to block Horse Teeth (Meme has done me the favour already) and simply stop being exposed to the crap that comes out of them. They are uneducated, narcissistic, out of touch with reality, preachy, above the law assholes and I don’t know why I give them time of the day. They bring zero value and zero joy to me (and I’d think to any normal human being) and I’ve just had enough of their ill-informed propaganda and the BS they promote. “Wear what you have” but then goes and buys a fucking Burberry coat when she has millions of coats she could wear. I’m sick of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

CantStandtheIcons

View attachment 718582

That explains why you and Meems are thick as shit, pair of utter cockwombles.
They both have massive chips on their shoulders about not completing higher education and constantly feel the need to justify it. Also explains why they’re so shit at researching and analysing data and distinguishing between scientific and pseudo scientific sources. Total buffoons!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Spicy_b

People in the Annie Jaffrey thread are complaining about the Positano vlog especially the "couple" and like minded privileged friends. Their vow renewal (second wedding ) during covid, the extreme disregard for the pandemic and how annoying the preaching for gratitude was by Alex ...
I think their followers are unintelligent and insecure people. Anybody from the outside can see how disconnected these 2 are from reality. They choose to live in a bubble which during normal times was fine, but now there is a global crisis and their attitude is just so tone def and comes off as negative because they are showing how selfish they are

• Heart
  • Haha

NaomiS

VIP Member
All of you have said what I wanted to say about MeMe’s views in Afghanistan. This is probably why she usually keeps her mouth shut about world politics because she’s fucking thick. I wish her parents never made it out of Azerbaijan. Girls are being gang raped and forced to marry much older men. How can that be compared to wearing a mask or having a vaccine that protects them?

• Sad
  • Heart

Onetwofour

VIP Member
God I don't watch their stories since Meme used Afghanistan's situation for her propaganda but just passing by here shows me they can always reach new lows. I do find them criminal to keep on posting almost daily against the vaccination while most people ending in hospitals and DYING because of covid are unvaccinated.

If they would really care about obesity consequences they would campaign for better incomes for lower social classes, better working conditions (because when you have 3 jobs taking time to cook is a challenge) and access to more nutritionnal food everywhere. But what's their plan? Open a boutique hotel in an organic farm that will be only accessible to wealthy people.

F**** them and their preaching they use to make them feel superior and helps no one.

Ah and last time I checked, happy couples do not feel the need to constantly post pics of them kissing. They just live their relationship. Imagine having a great time with your partner, talking about coming projects and enjoying each other's company but interupting the moment just to take a stagged selfie of you and your boo kissing? Beurk

• Heart
Not just USSR mom but any parent would protect their kid from harsh sun. No wonder Alexa always looks drained off energy when they are out in open. Mimi never ties
Alexa’s hair. Its always open even when they were in hot positano. My lil one has long hair and it makes her sweat a lot and sticks all over her neck and hand if i don't tie it. Poor alexa. Making her walk in flip flops, open hair in heat with sweat trickling down, no drinking water or snack - her parents should be arrested.
And dear idiot Mimi - its called sunburn and not natural hair lightening. Even your daughters hair has become so dry, frail and the ends look like horse’s tail with no conditioning. Trim it, oil it. And please cover it in sun. Listen to your own mom if not us.

• Heart

CantStandtheIcons

Proof Meems has let herself go...

She said she had to 'get ready' for a day out with Alex to Richmond Park...

She looks like this for a walk.

Pre-Alexa days!
View attachment 702923
Funny I don’t like her with make up or without. When she used to wear make up every day I found it really annoying and thought she should use less. Now she does and I find her equally annoying 😂 it’s because her style is shit under both options. She’s very unstylish generally so whatever she does I don’t find her attractive. And then she opens her mouth and I find her repulsive.

• Haha
  • Heart

Zoyota

! then saying its child abuse to test children for covid? Right, so she doesn't want any kids to be tested for Covid and wants Alexa to get it? I'm so sick of people with huge followings like this posting literal bullshit
yes, she is crazy and uneducated.She speaks of torture….my son (9 years) tests himself in school 2 times a week without any problem. No child in his class thinks its torture. I just cant read her bs any more.

I am so, so shocked alex follows all these Woman. I wrote her an e Mail this week (she blocked me on ig) asking why alex is following all these Woman. No answer so far.

• Haha

Tamzam

Today is India’s Independence day, and Afganistan is back under the real “restrictions” not COVID restrictions. every women, girls and young boys losing their freedom.

And that’s one major event today. There is earthquake in Haiti and so many other disasters and atrocities and these ICUNTS are whining about how getting a Covid Test is torturous.

#fuckthem

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

sentence

Chatty Member
This is what i hate the most!

If you are uneducated, you will post such a dumb picture, like "Retour à la nature!"

What does it mean, living in a politically system, in a structured life with peace, care and securities...being a part of civil life (the best you can achieve),.. giving your daughter SAFETY until she is 18!!!! and saying you have no freedom??? We ALL give up natural life, so we can have civil life! This took so many lifes!!!! So many fights!

YOU are benefitting from this structure! You are living (renting) in houses others built. You are travelling, wherefore others fight to be no borders. You are investing in companies and making money with selling PAPER (which you would need to make fire instead of!). You are making money with TALKING. Nothing of your qualities would help you to live in a natural life!

So Alex. Be free. Live without a structured security live. We all know, that in a simple travel organization you loose your pags, it stuff, you are sometimes not even holding your stuff correctly and will break your camera, mobile phone.. you are not able to give care for your daughter to give her water...

So Alex. Be consequent.. go and life that natural life, but don't use any achievement of civil citizens!

blah.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Of course it's easy to get in 20k steps when you do nothing else the whole entire day. She doesn't have a job and someone else cleans their whole house. I mean, if all I did was what she did I for sure would have no problem doing 20k steps daily either.
This 20k step thing is just as much of a fluke as all the other stuff. Remember when she used to do all kinds of 30 day challenges and never stick to any? I remember when she wanted to do a vegan challenge or raw vegan challenge and stopped after like two days. She also did a squat challenge and some stupid water challenge and never stuck to any of them.
Then there was a time that Alex and her would go on and on and on about how there "is no elevator to success" and therefore they would always take the stairs and never the elevator. Constantly showing themselves climbing stairs as if it made them better people than everyone else.
Imagine you're in your mid thirties and your daily achievement you just HAVE to share is that you walk 20k steps a day. While being condescending to those who don't of course.

• Haha

NaomiS

VIP Member
All her life, MeMe dreams of being someone she’s not - blonde, tall, light coloured eyes and a model. She’s inflicting these issues on her daughter - raised to be a ‘white European’ not knowing who she really is. My sons are mixed race and we’ve raised them to understand their heritages - how good it is to have the best of both worlds. World citizens don’t exist. They’re fake like MeMe’s veneers and hazel eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So the prospects of Women not allowed to go outside by themselves, girls being taken out of school and married against their will at a young age, repression and the rule of the sharia is the same than wearing masks and getting vaccinated?? Poor soul. And she is part of this antagonism by constantly posting bs. Like those governors in the US refusing to allow simple ways to diminish spread of covid in schools just to keep their base.

Alex' q&a seemed like it was his own questions to himself.
Even the fact that they have a little daughter doesnt make them think a bit... Those poor girls are loosing every right to live basically. Mimi said a few times before that she doesn't mind if Alexa won't go to proper school... In comparison those little girls who can't go to school under this regime will loose their hope for the future. Education is a great key to create a better life for yourself especially in poorer countries.
But of course their privileged backsides will never understand that...

• Heart

olivia15

I really can’t stand the tone of her answers!! So rude, passive aggressive and condescending. Does this idiot really think she is so superior🤢.

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
3 days ago Didi called Alex "lazy" as a joke, and now he posts this thorough IC. She hit a nerve i think 😂
Especially ironic that they are criticizing hustle culture when they would talk so so much about Mimi and Alex being hustlers and working at all times of day and night, on weekends bla bla. They used to glorify it and say that it is what sets them apart from others and makes them successful. They showed themselves working on vacations and weekends all the time in the past. They used to say that it's their entrepreneurial mindset that makes them hustle and see work opportunities all the time. It's the same shit as with Mimi's appearance.
Always going to the extremes and looking down upon those who do it differently, making snide comments about how they're so much better. Then they change their mind and all of a sudden the new way to do things is the non plus ultra. Nothing else is valid anymore.
That was especially true before Alexa was born and they would wax on about how a child would just fit into their lifestyle like a puzzle piece, with minor adjustments. But that they wouldn't change their routines and do things the same as before. Then they philosophised about how strollers are completely unnecessary as they would just carry her, only to soon after buy one for Alexa. Mimi was also saying after birth that she had always thought other women (her sister included) were just making a fuss about the pain when giving birth, only to then paint herself as the ultimate martyr with a horrible experience. When before birth they ignored any advice that she was way over her due date and things should get started for her. Then after Alexa was born Mimi went on and on and on about how she's so present and she can't be a "hustler" (their words not mine) anymore. Etc etc.
They're up to the brim full of shit. And the worst part is that they believe their own lies and their parents and family seem to participate.
They never talk about how they were mistaken in the past and maybe some of the things they did were toxic, they just make up their mind about something and then pretend like it's always been this way. It's just 🤮

• Heart

absolutelynot

Wow, is she really using the afghanistan thing to push her anti vax agenda? she keeps stooping lower and lower ...
How absolutely disgusting that she is weaponising the AWFUL situation over there to suit her own agenda? I absolutely hate these people but I have seriously never been more disgusted by her in my life. This is absolutely despicable - yes Meme “Big Pharma” and war are the exact same thing. She is acting like a stupid ignorant child

• Heart