Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her most recent dancing post. I guess it's good she is so confident but she is also super dorky not in a good way.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her most recent dancing post. I guess it's good she is so confident but she is also super dorky not in a good way.
before, when the reaggton came out it was all about salsa and latin music, now that the trend is pop music and tik tok style modern dances ... she's such a cringey wannabe, and her attempts to appeal to a younger audience with her clothes and videos are extremely embrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
before, when the reaggton came out it was all about salsa and latin music, now that the trend is pop music and tik tok style modern dances ... she's such a cringey wannabe, and her attempts to appeal to a younger audience with her clothes and videos are extremely embrassing.
YES! I am all for be yourself but anybody can see she is not being her authentic self. She just tries SO hard to show that she is this free and fun girl (what she strives so hard to be). I just wanna yell at her to stop embarrassing herself. It's not cute or quirky. Be authentic for once!

• Heart
The woman who made a graphic, blow-by-blow account of giving birth, which she shared with anyone on YouTube claims that her vaccine status is a private matter. Riiiiiiiight. Yeah, mimi, like you give a toss about other people’s privacy - eg when you filmed a bunch of 2 year olds in tutus in Alexa’s ballet class and put them on your Instagram, without asking permission. Where did privacy concerns feature in that decision, may I ask?

and yes, as another poster pointed out, she is thicker than two short planks: Alexa’s hair is blonde at the end because that’s baby hair, not the sun. If it was the latter, it obviously would not just be concentrated on the very tips - it would most likely be near the crown of her head. What a moron.

Alex is just grotesque. Utterly vile excuse of a man. Every time I see him I dislike him more.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hello everyone! First comment here. I have been stewing over this family for the past year and had no idea so many of you felt the same!! I'm so glad I found this forum. I am a microbiologist and i'm so sick of her covid conspiracy bullshit. Today, she posted these 2 answers to a question. Who knows if they vaccinated or not - if they're not, watch them complain when they have to be vaccinated to go travel/cinema/restaurant! The first answer - yes Meme no one said the vaccine stops transmission - it stops hospitalisation and death, reduces infectious period AND actually reduces transmission by up to 60%!!!! Even before she has posted that we are heading into communism or whatever.... is her whole personality being a 'disadvantaged immigrant'? i literally used to live in a communist country and the fact she is making this comparison is so attention seeking and disgusting!!!! And then saying its child abuse to test children for covid? Right, so she doesn't want any kids to be tested for Covid and wants Alexa to get it? I'm so sick of people with huge followings like this posting literal bullshit
Yes, meme and whole dumb clan are simply stupid. Having so many friends with family still in India, my heart breaks for them. When hospitals are overwhelmed and there's no oxygen, even younger people in their 30s die. They just understand their greed, that's it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
OMG Meme’s videos and her dance are getting more embarassing, As if the mud dance wasn’t bad enough. Wth was this!!

Mimi is always holding Alexa’s hand and running around like a child. Who carries all these stuff??

057C3E80-4614-4879-B127-9849C09C99AA.jpeg

BBC6D3A7-4CC8-44A3-9F1C-20BBE5EEA1D5.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I really can’t stand the tone of her answers!! So rude, passive aggressive and condescending. Does this idiot really think she is so superior🤢.

Reactions: 19
Can any Canadians in this thread vouch for Canada because it seems like a lovely country (I’ve never been, I would love to). Mimi is criticising Canada in her Q&A because according to her, Europe has better quality when it comes to food and also said that unlike Europe, Toronto is made for driving which is so unhealthy for our bodies 😂
People who live in downtown Toronto mostly don't drive, it's very walkable and public transit is decent. Driving downtown is actually a pain, lots of traffic , small streets, etc. Anywhere outside downtown is not walkable and people need one or 2 cars. Distances are large and you could not get around efficiently just on public transit. I believe Vancouver is the same idea , so most city centres are walkable but outside centres not so much.
Regarding food, we have whole foods , farmers markets, lots of Organic options, and you also have your Wal marts and mass produced packaged food. It does cost more money to eat healthier organic healthier food. What I have heard is that in Europe the ingredients tend to be more clean so even eating out at restaurants in Italy or France the quality of the food is much better and healthier overall.

Reactions: 8
I really can’t stand the tone of her answers!! So rude, passive aggressive and condescending. Does this idiot really think she is so superior🤢.
why are people asking them? what does salesperson meme know about medicine for example? are they going to be another example of a salesperson wanting to be president? huge egos :sick:

Meme is so passive aggressive. Nobody asked to see her dumb conspiracies, yet she subjects them to her followers every day, then gets mad when people inquire about it. She's the one posting every turd she makes in the toilet, so she can shove that "private health information" bs. Was it private when she told the whole internet about her contraception methods, menstrual products, irritable bowel, busted toes and delivery room make outs? no. So, why suddenly shy now? because it's CONVENIENT.
I think Meme got some learning disorder issue...must be because she always against education, her thought process like 2 years old... Oh wait! even my 1 and half year old nephew smarter than her...I don't know why but Meme comes across like a bimbo too me.

Reactions: 10
My theory about they spreading Venom on Covid conspiracy is two fold- 1. Money - people are making money out of it, there are organizations for this purpose, it’s quick money and all it requires is having a social media account. Big tech makes money as well. 2. They are frustrated because they just don’t know how to handle the changing world w.r.t Covid. Their investments failing - I read a post here that they are not related that restaurant anymore & I saw they have found a similar restaurant in London. Their attachment to the Sumi went away quite quickly. Not sure if food was bad to begin with and it was all drama (is any one surprised?).
So as I was saying the Covid restrictions has taken toll on them, they are unable to deal with ever evolving situation. They can’t deal with it and instead of “working on themselves” aka gaining the mental strength to deal with uncertainties they blame it on Communism. I mean they refuse to buy a house because of their perfect house requirement (that doesn’t exists- even custom built house won’t be perfect). Perfect doesn’t exists, and Covid has shown them that they are not “perfect” that’s why this Venomous behavior.
I hate them, however as I am writing this post - all I feel is pity. They have all resources to take care
Of their mental health and they are choosing to ignore it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God, she's so stupid. It's not the hair getting light in the sun, it's that she never cut her hair in 5 years so the tips are still her old lighter baby hair while her roots are dark.
Why she so obsessed with lighter/blonde hair...Is she ashamed of her roots? I find Arabic , Middle Eastern and Azeri women are so attractive with their exotic beauty except for this old witch face Meme.

Reactions: 15
I’m sure someone is holding a gun to her head 🤕, that is the only explanation I can come up with for posting such disturbing content 🤢. If it was a story that will be gone later, maybe 😮💨, but a post of an almost 40 years old mum with her saggy titty out dancing like that, disgusting 🤮. They are in the middle of a war with everyone, not many businesses wanting to be associated with them plus they are losing money, and yet she decided to post that!!!!!

3B8DF023-EA6B-487A-9333-C84671F50A48.png
661D22E3-917E-456A-9AF6-9137982E9FBF.png

Even with a long baggy dress we still can see her thick: thighs, legs and ankles.
🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Today is India’s Independence day, and Afganistan is back under the real “restrictions” not COVID restrictions. every women, girls and young boys losing their freedom.

And that’s one major event today. There is earthquake in Haiti and so many other disasters and atrocities and these ICUNTS are whining about how getting a Covid Test is torturous.

#fuckthem

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20210816-112531.png

What a bunch of bullshit. Where the hell is vaccination mandatory? Not in Germany, not France, not Italy, not NY etc. They wouldn't have been able to hold their vow renewal shabang if it was the case.
It's necessary to either be tested or vaxxed to access certain things, yes. But vaccination is not mandatory. He infuriates me with his smug know it all attitude when he can't even use Google.

Screenshot_20210816-113016.png

So basically they are looking for someone to do all the work in exchange for some title in a dead company? They want someone to put in the effort of making this venture a success without them putting in a single ounce of work. They neglected this sunken ship and the expect someone else to pour heart and soul into it. All while they reap the rewards and put it in their category of successful venture if it works. What snakes they are. Can't be bothered to keep up with the things they get involved in and then move on to the next tit project. Must be great also for th people who work with them and depend on them. Disgusting.

Today is India’s Independence day, and Afganistan is back under the real “restrictions” not COVID restrictions. every women, girls and young boys losing their freedom.

And that’s one major event today. There is earthquake in Haiti and so many other disasters and atrocities and these ICUNTS are whining about how getting a Covid Test is torturous.

#fuckthem
Screenshot_20210816-114559.png

But Alex still deludes himself into thinking that he is in fact doing things and "raising awareness".
The only thing he raises awareness on is how self involved, privileged and self righteous he is. They really think they're saving the world with crap overpriced products all while putting a halo on their own heads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
View attachment 714864
What a bunch of bullshit. Where the hell is vaccination mandatory? Not in Germany, not France, not Italy, not NY etc. They wouldn't have been able to hold their vow renewal shabang if it was the case.
It's necessary to either be tested or vaxxed to access certain things, yes. But vaccination is not mandatory. He infuriates me with his smug know it all attitude when he can't even use Google.

View attachment 714866
So basically they are looking for someone to do all the work in exchange for some title in a dead company? They want someone to put in the effort of making this venture a success without them putting in a single ounce of work. They neglected this sunken ship and the expect someone else to pour heart and soul into it. All while they reap the rewards and put it in their category of successful venture if it works. What snakes they are. Can't be bothered to keep up with the things they get involved in and then move on to the next tit project. Must be great also for th people who work with them and depend on them. Disgusting.

View attachment 714883
But Alex still deludes himself into thinking that he is in fact doing things and "raising awareness".
The only thing he raises awareness on is how self involved, privileged and self righteous he is. They really think they're saving the world with crap overpriced products all while putting a halo on their own heads.
This knob head is the most vile son of a witch. That’s the point of the vaccines - reduce hospitalisations and deaths!!! When the UK was at the peak of the pandemic, the hospitals were so overwhelmed people were dying at homes! Now we don’t have that because of the vaccines!

I can see MeMe was behind the idea of Love Hair but she’s a lazy airhead and can’t run it so decided to have four years of ‘maternity leave’ with babysitter Lidiot and a housekeeper instead. I don’t know what this dumb duck actually does except buying mumu dresses. Seriously, they can’t find ONE assistant to run the social media account? MeMe spends so much time on her phone but doesn’t have any creative ideas to do it herself? This time they want a Lulu but money to actually invest in it too. Nah, they won’t find anyone that stupid. Investors with real money unlike Horse Teeth will set up their own company. They don’t need ties with a couple of grandmas of Instagram.

Horse Teeth’s ideas of solving any issues are throwing money at it. He did the same with Alexa’s sleep so he’d rather spent a few hundred pounds on sleep training to damage his daughter’s brains and cues than losing any sleep. He hires a team of assistants to run all his businesses but wants to pay peanuts. So he does the same with his political beliefs - just make small donations (no one knows if he actually does) and hopes all this so called communism (in his dead brains) will go away. duck off Alex, really duck off.

Reactions: 13
People who live in downtown Toronto mostly don't drive, it's very walkable and public transit is decent. Driving downtown is actually a pain, lots of traffic , small streets, etc. Anywhere outside downtown is not walkable and people need one or 2 cars. Distances are large and you could not get around efficiently just on public transit. I believe Vancouver is the same idea , so most city centres are walkable but outside centres not so much.
Regarding food, we have whole foods , farmers markets, lots of Organic options, and you also have your Wal marts and mass produced packaged food. It does cost more money to eat healthier organic healthier food. What I have heard is that in Europe the ingredients tend to be more clean so even eating out at restaurants in Italy or France the quality of the food is much better and healthier overall.
The US is a huge country, I can't believe there isn't options to buy tasty tomatoes, especially when they go to sunny California. I'm sure there are tons of people growing organic food, just like she likes to eat : expensive and presented in an instagram worthy way, even in Brooklyn. So she's just decided she was eating the créme de la créme just because she says it. She probably compares Toronto life to Positano life, which is so dumb. If you move to Paris I bet your shopping looks very much more like that of a Canadian living in the city to that of a tourist's grocery haul on holiday in Italy! Spoiler alert : not everyone comes out of the supermarket with only a baguette, cheese, a bottle of wine. We have ton of processed food, people don't have time to cook, big families need quick easy options... All comes down to your priorities, you can eat and cook wholesome food or eat processed food just as much. So I just see it as each country has their own specialities in terms of food. I find the UK much more accomodating to the vegans for example, but although I'm french and I love the food here, I in no way think it's the best. It can be a bit boring, the food in Asia is so so simply tasty. Meme has a very occidental centric way of thinking. Just like she doesn't talk about problems happening in the world unless it directly affects her own little priviledged bubble.

So, compare of is comparable Meme. Here in North of France the cuisine is about strong cheese and beer. I'd compare that to Wisconsin I guess in the states. I've visited it and I found their cheese was good. And now this squicky gooey cheese is all the rage here in Lille with all the Poutine restaurants opening. It's the new IT thing.

Of course we don't have tasty tomatoes all year round, we do it a lot of pasta and frozen pizza even in France, cmon... And, I would argue that most people here in France still buy the non-organic spanish tomatoes, the "1.99 box" aka "les tomates du pauvres (the peasant's tomatoes)" which are nothing better than an american tomato I'm sure. She's just picked up the arrogance of certain Europeans who think they have the best everything while simultaneously contradicting themselves by constantly comparing productivity in Europe vs in the states etc etc...

Last edited:
These idiots gave up on Endo after one year and Love hair after two, what makes them think they could run a boutique hotel? or do they think they can run it while snoozing under the sun in Hyde Park or Positano?

Reactions: 13
This knob head is the most vile son of a witch. That’s the point of the vaccines - reduce hospitalisations and deaths!!! When the UK was at the peak of the pandemic, the hospitals were so overwhelmed people were dying at homes! Now we don’t have that because of the vaccines!

I can see MeMe was behind the idea of Love Hair but she’s a lazy airhead and can’t run it so decided to have four years of ‘maternity leave’ with babysitter Lidiot and a housekeeper instead. I don’t know what this dumb duck actually does except buying mumu dresses. Seriously, they can’t find ONE assistant to run the social media account? MeMe spends so much time on her phone but doesn’t have any creative ideas to do it herself? This time they want a Lulu but money to actually invest in it too. Nah, they won’t find anyone that stupid. Investors with real money unlike Horse Teeth will set up their own company. They don’t need ties with a couple of grandmas of Instagram.

Horse Teeth’s ideas of solving any issues are throwing money at it. He did the same with Alexa’s sleep so he’d rather spent a few hundred pounds on sleep training to damage his daughter’s brains and cues than losing any sleep. He hires a team of assistants to run all his businesses but wants to pay peanuts. So he does the same with his political beliefs - just make small donations (no one knows if he actually does) and hopes all this so called communism (in his dead brains) will go away. duck off Alex, really duck off.
Yeah he's like "just not focusing on it at the moment" as in we could make it become big but we're choosing not to focus on it, then "need to find a co-founder/operator" so you can't make it big on your own and it's not really a "not focusing at it at the moment" reason or choice? And THEN he mentions the "major equity" LOLLLLL. First of all, the fact that he puts Co-founder and Operator in the same role title says a lot about how he's REALLY gonna view this pretend future business partner : an underling. Second, then if you're giving the operator Co-founder title, because let's face it Love Hair needs a major revamp and it'll be like founding a whole new vision for this company indeed... Then really why the duck someone would come on YOUR term??? You don't get to "give" them major equity. The Co-Founder makes sure to provide for themselves, THEY get to say what they want out of this partnership.

I have an idea, why don't Sherma Neeta, the other pretend business woman, don't get together with Meme to run it anh???

These idiots gave up on Endo after one year and Love hair after two, what makes them think they could run a boutique hotel? or do they think they can run it while snoozing under the sun in Hyde Park or Positano?
They looking for a co-founder/operator. Someone ask Horse Teeth what's his best business advice please. I can give you the real answer "Find yourself a Lulu". Would love to see an alternative reality where these two lazy useless wannabee entrepreneurs don't find smart kind people on their way that they can take advantage of.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.