Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="sentence, post: 6114105, member: 116521"

I didn’t see a sebha in hands of Suleyman

At the end ... I think, Suleyman isn’t Muslim anymore (if we can say such stuff??), but a well educated, minded and open heart man with wise eyes for other peoples believes without judging.
[/QUOTE]

So I am 100% sure i saw a sebha in his hands. I was browsing through a couple of accounts but all the guests didn’t archive the stories they shared (obviously they just cared about the free vacay..) so i can’t findit anymore :(

Anyway he can still be muslim and educated and open minded and with a good heart ;) it’s not incompatible 😉 on the opposite his pitiful daughter who claims to have love as her religion is an entitled judgmental disrespectful and vain person!

On the topic of their new useless journal, they didn’t do anything.. they just collaborated with someone by offering her a plateforme and making money on her back!!.. as usual!

I think the main reason for Grandma to complain about sanitary measures during covid is the restaurants being closed and having to eat meme’s food! I am not even being sarcastic, I think that’s legit one of the reasons!!! 🤣🙄🤢

Even Edo cancelled the partnership after eating at Meme’s!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I said it guys... like those banana pancakes now we only see pasta.. her new “invention” lol
View attachment 731291

also we get to know what’s their new project: a journal.. with same stuff but oh more .. now you have to answer questions like “today I am celebrating”

This is a whole new tit to “I am grateful for...”

Please buy this stuff and fill it every day..!

View attachment 731295

some time ago I researched this one. Are you sure that her name was Maryama? I thought her name was Mehri, ie Mehriban?

View attachment 731303
I guess you’re right, I remember reading in one of their many websites that her name was Meryama but I also remember reading Mehri, nevertheless, Mehri doesn’t sound white European and that’s why she’s changed it into Mimi which would’ve been cute if she was a cat or if it was her nickname but surely not as a FIRST name for a 50 year old looking woman who doesn’t even look her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More and more people get it... it’s all fake guys. They use you! And if you see the truth they will block you...
EFA2BF77-6C77-4DB6-B856-CC5C5FCA2E8E.jpeg
419205F2-B9DB-4BE2-9626-DAA4AC5D361A.jpeg
82A74201-E950-46AC-8CA0-2C3A2AC370FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they are already thinking of their next renewal because they loved to be the centre of the attention, to be celebrated and seen as a goal couple. Doesn't seem to have much to do with love in itself.

Also I think Alexa needs a good haircut. Her hair look so thin and going everywhere around her face. They would look more thicker and healthy if she had regular trims. Why Meme puts on Alexa all of her obsessions?

It's funny to see that most of their friends with kids of Alexa's age have been discovering many new places this summer while they just did what they do every summer. Going out of their comfort zone? Not happening to them. They even haven't visited Leyla and her family. School is starting soon.

About their names, I wouldn't be surprised Meme got some mockery about it when going to school. To me it looks like instead of growing some pride about her origins she just decided to erase any foreign features. I can see it must been hard for Meme when arriving in Canada - she thought she will her life like in an american serie and of course the reality was completely different. I guess that's why she feels resentful towards Canada. When they moved to London, she had finally what she would have liked to have when moving to Toronto. With their money she could create the fairy lifestyle she was dreaming about. Turned out to be quite empty and since then she is in a vacuum not sure what to do with her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, Mimi Ikonn and Alex Ikonn are their full legal names now. Ikonnikova is not even hard to pronounce, they just wanna sound as white as possible.
I think they’re both ashamed of their origin. Especially Meme. When she did the Baku video and was showing a typical breakfast in Baku I remember her saying “they eat”’or “they put butter in this” rather than we. I would never say they if I was showing my country to the world and I too left my home country as a kid.
Alex does mention his Russian roots every now and again but again not in a way that would show pride or identity. I reckon they both thought having neutral names will make doing business easier. So he dropped half of his surname (he was Ikonnikov, the “a” at the end is a suffix that applies to women only - so Meme would’ve been Ikonnikova). It’s all about money with these two. What will make people trust us and do business with us more readily? Would concealing our foreign roots help? Ok, let’s do that then and it goes nicely with the being “global citizens” whatever that means. The name Mimi makes me want to punch her in the face. That’s what my 3 year old nephew calls his nanny because he doesn’t know how to say her name correctly. It is ridiculous as an actual name for an adult

• Haha
Why doesn’t he wear gloves!!!!!!!?????
A9F44413-1802-4D02-9907-A1B29E4A0CA4.jpeg

Is that a FLY in the fancy restaurant? I sent Endo to be aware of them 🤮🤮
66B2BCE0-B4CA-4418-A325-3C3629B33269.jpeg

No camera can hide that twitch eye 🤪😜
686B2379-27D4-4231-944C-B68AE4D726F8.jpeg

Giant hairy hobbit hand 😂
907B199E-A5F4-464D-9DA2-F8F461AF1A9E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing new... but.. Naghizada's emigrated in 2002 from Baku to Toronto. Leyla was then 18, and Mimi 16.

Both should have strong sense of their culture! Also a desire for a beautifully childhood?

So I am! Everything I remember from childhood and that „another“ culture seems like from „Jasmin & Aladdin“! Actually it was not :)

that culture became my confident „area“ with strong consciousness and bondings.. the emotional part homeland!

Now this country after emigration where I live is our chosen homeland.. theworking planning more mind homeland 🙃

both countries we love and appreciate so much. I would never say „they“...

You say „they“ when you have unsolved propylene and a little bit hate to that country

Reactions: 7
Alex needs to stfu about "open conversations". He's too egotistical and stuck up to have a open conversation with anyone. If he did, Alexa wouldn't have almost died during childbirth while he sat there running his mouth about knowing better and not letting Mimi have a c section.

Reactions: 13
There was another anti Covid vax march in London today. I didn’t see Horse Teeth and Thick Thighs there. Oh yes, they’re bleeping vaccinated but that’s not public knowledge like MeMe doesn’t take contraceptive pills and they only use condoms - made of plastic of course.

• Haha
No passion in this kiss at all. Pay attention to grandpa. 🤮🤮🤮
I totally agree. He acts for the gram. I do believe Mimi loves him and wants his attention but Alex ... Their whole life is like a reality show. Years ago, when I started following them Mimi was pregnant, then I thought Alex loved her more than she loved Alex. He actually gave me the impression of a man who adores his wife and I liked it. But after Alexa and that birth video the spell was broken for me. He is a total douche.

Reactions: 12
Why someone takes selfies of their kisses and shares it on social media on a regular basis.? So fake, fakest thing ever. To whom they want to prove their love?
She’s probably marking her territory. In case the hot models Grandpa follows on IG follow him back 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.