Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it's easy to get in 20k steps when you do nothing else the whole entire day. She doesn't have a job and someone else cleans their whole house. I mean, if all I did was what she did I for sure would have no problem doing 20k steps daily either.
This 20k step thing is just as much of a fluke as all the other stuff. Remember when she used to do all kinds of 30 day challenges and never stick to any? I remember when she wanted to do a vegan challenge or raw vegan challenge and stopped after like two days. She also did a squat challenge and some stupid water challenge and never stuck to any of them.
Then there was a time that Alex and her would go on and on and on about how there "is no elevator to success" and therefore they would always take the stairs and never the elevator. Constantly showing themselves climbing stairs as if it made them better people than everyone else.
Imagine you're in your mid thirties and your daily achievement you just HAVE to share is that you walk 20k steps a day. While being condescending to those who don't of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agreed with all your posts above. Clearly she has some ocd or adhd that makes her hyperfixate on something for brief periods of time like her celery juice phase, her vegan challenge which gave her ibs, her water challenge. Now it's walking. She'll move on to the next thing in 3 months. And yes, she does have time to waste or she wouldn't be take hour long walks to go everywhere. Busy people have multiple errands to run at the same time and can't just stop to smell every flower they see and take selfies in front of strangers doorstep. It also goes to show how limited their view of London is ... they only hang around Kensighton because if they went anywhere else, they would need a cab.

Reactions: 11
I recently checked my step count since I returned to work post Covid/lockdown life…well guess what? I average 15k steps with regular commute, walking around basically living normal Life

this is no achievement by any standard but that’s all she can show in her empty life

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate to break it to you Mimi, but you don’t lose weight and still fit in the same shorts 8 months after you started your journey.

I had to unpack some of my out of season clothing. Nothing fit. I’m 4 dress sizes down and I don’t even work out like mimi. All I’ve done the past 4 months is walk but eat proper.

Made me realize that Mimi has been wearing those shorts and that tank since she began her journey in January. How the f*ck do they still fit well if she’s meant to have lost all that weight???????

I’ve had to get rid of an entire wardrobe!

Mimi you stupid liar.

Reactions: 9
I hate to break it to you Mimi, but you don’t lose weight and still fit in the same shorts 8 months after you started your journey.

I had to unpack some of my out of season clothing. Nothing fit. I’m 4 dress sizes down and I don’t even work out like mimi. All I’ve done the past 4 months is walk but eat proper.

Made me realize that Mimi has been wearing those shorts and that tank since she began her journey in January. How the f*ck do they still fit well if she’s meant to have lost all that weight???????

I’ve had to get rid of an entire wardrobe!

Mimi you stupid liar.
Having a shorts that fits you for some years doesn't mean your weight didn't change 😂😂. Many clothes are made of stretchy materials that can still fit after gaining weight. Her thighs are huge and she hides it with photoshop and baggy dresses.That ugly diaper shorts is stretching with her fat butt.
😂😂😜😜🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh I don’t think she has OCD (she could but this is just my opinion). She just has so much free time and no purpose, therefore she jumps on any occasion to have some purpose in her daily life. When I was at home waiting for internships during my masters, I was just like her, I stayed home for two months. At first it was nice, I enjoyed my freetime but then it just got boring, not having something to look forward to. Now the difference between me and Meme is that I’m a workaholic, I love working and doing things perfectly so when I stay at home for a long time, I too look for “challenges” to complete just to fill in the void. Now imagine being like that for 5 bleeping years 😂😂😂 Dude could just actually take care of herself and her daughter which would be the greatest purpose she could have, I know so many stay at home moms who are hardworkers, taking care of their many kids, their house and themselves even though they could afford all the housekeepers and the nannies in the world. Wether at work or at home, hardworkers are hardworkers, and lazy people are lazy people, Meme just belongs to the second category.

Tbh I don’t think she has OCD (she could but this is just my opinion). She just has so much free time and no purpose, therefore she jumps on any occasion to have some purpose in her daily life. When I was at home waiting for internships during my masters, I was just like her, I stayed home for two months. At first it was nice, I enjoyed my freetime but then it just got boring, not having something to look forward to. Now the difference between me and Meme is that I’m a workaholic, I love working and doing things perfectly so when I stay at home for a long time, I too look for “challenges” to complete just to fill in the void. Now imagine being like that for 5 bleeping years 😂😂😂 Dude could just actually take care of herself and her daughter which would be the greatest purpose she could have, I know so many stay at home moms who are hardworkers, taking care of their many kids, their house and themselves even though they could afford all the housekeepers and the nannies in the world. Wether at work or at home, hardworkers are hardworkers, and lazy people are lazy people, Meme just belongs to the second category.
Your are absolutely right because Meme is lazy and messy...even HorseTeeth said in one of their old vlog that Meme is messy and they had to hire a cleaner if I'm not mistaken.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Considering she doesn’t wear smart watch, she tracked steps on phone. I think she said she will have more steps if she counts her steps at home. She has 15 k steps - I think it’s 3 hours especially with Alexa it will take some more. Who the duck (other than rich people with literally no work, fitness and athletes) have that kind of time just for walking?And we all know what category she belongs to.

Plus add her work out and picture taking activities. No mother who claim to spend as much time as she does with her child has this kind of time.

Your are absolutely right because Meme is lazy and messy...even HorseTeeth said in one of their old vlog that Meme is messy and they had to hire a cleaner if I'm not mistaken.
Yes, you are right. However, at the time the phrase was “perfectionist”, it was synonymous to “hustle” in the Influenza circle.

These days it’s “self - care” 😂

• Haha
In other words, Meme proved again she is a housewife, a welathy housewife, who doesn't have to care about cleaning, cooking (eating out almost every day) and can delegate part of the childcare to her nanny Lydia. At best she works 3 hours per day to be able (but where are the results in this case?) to walk 3 hours a day and exercise one hour a day (allegedly). Nothing wrong per se, but it's so hyporcrite to pretend to be an entrepreneur mom because she portrays a perfect lifestyle that is not achievable by any woman working for real and having kids. She likes to induce guilt to her followers because this is the only way she can feel good about herself.

She can have fun projects like writing a children book (didn't see it since they advertised months ago - seems like it didn't work)/a parental book or just shun away tasks she doesn't want to do like yt videos or the cooking app because her work doesn't matter. Alex is the one in charge to bring money, not her.

I don't get how Meme cannot see that having the possibility to work out everyday one hour (allegedly), eating out with her weird husband a few times per week IS having a lot of me time that many parents would love to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey I literally refuse to believe they have not been called to isolate. They live in LONDON and hang out with so many other anti vaxxers and have travelled here there and everywhere. I have even been “pinged” and I live in a rural area and the close contact that’s positive has had both vaccines. It’s so frustrating!!!!
This makes me think they’ve been vaccinated because in the UK if you’ve been vaccinated you don’t have to quarantine, you just have to take a day 2 test. If you haven’t been vaccinated you have to quarantine for 10 days and take two tests.

This makes me think they’ve been vaccinated because in the UK if you’ve been vaccinated you don’t have to quarantine, you just have to take a day 2 test. If you haven’t been vaccinated you have to quarantine for 10 days and take two tests.
If they’re anti vax they 100% do not have the nhs app on their phone so they can’t get pinged.

Reactions: 7
"baby whisperer".... you couldn't even sleep train your daughter properly and had a nanny and mother in law on tow with Alexa, what are you trying to prove?

• Haha
Look at the pot calling the kettle black ... Alexa is already addicted to technology. As soon as she'll have her own phone she'll be Instagramming stories 24/7 like her parents, taking photos of all the time and making her own youtube trying to be an influencer. Put your phone down first Meme, and stop photographing strangers! It's creepy!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
HAHAHAHA 2-3k steps at home!! noooo way she’ll do that many. At most 1000 steps like the rest of us. 😂😂View attachment 742382
What does she do at home that she walks so much lol. She is either in the kitchen burning veggies or on the sofa filming Alexa admiring her ballerina wannabee moves in the miror.

Look at the pot calling the kettle black ... Alexa is already addicted to technology. As soon as she'll have her own phone she'll be Instagramming stories 24/7 like her parents, taking photos of all the time and making her own youtube trying to be an influencer. Put your phone down first Meme, and stop photographing strangers! It's creepy!
Remind us what you did again before having Alexa and turning into a luncheon housewife? Oh that's right : you were on your phone trying to have the most likes and blogging your while life at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Meme would never associate with people who are on their phones. Everyone in her life is like super present.
This must have been a picture from someone else's ceremony.
Screenshot_20210904-235318.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did she really post that picture of strangers?? She’s so ignorant and arrogant. Every day I get more and more disappointed.

• Sick
I’m so close to sending her a DM. Her cunty face and her cunty husband have their ugly faces down their phones all the time even when she’s pretending her run and Horse Teeth is behind her on his bleeping phone. I hope they fall flat on their tit faces and snap their necks.
24A6A3CA-71C3-4698-9CCE-3B3F71FDB967.jpeg
AB0F7F17-5853-4347-9E76-50929F560973.jpeg

Nothing funny about your plain daughter’s ideas either MeMe. Stop using the wrong emojis. Actually, stop filming your bleeping kid to post on social media at all. Go and actually spend time with her instead of capitalising on her. She’s just an ordinary kid. And you’re the least creative lot. So far you have created nothing new.
DC99DCEC-7FAD-4D99-B715-FE590396B875.jpeg
9FEB2971-C83C-4BE4-9196-8FBF2CE1A38E.jpeg

Meme would never associate with people who are on their phones. Everyone in her life is like super present.
This must have been a picture from someone else's ceremony.
View attachment 745647
Her dad is the only one not sticking his phone into everyone’s faces. Well done Suleyman.

"baby whisperer".... you couldn't even sleep train your daughter properly and had a nanny and mother in law on tow with Alexa, what are you trying to prove?
She can’t even hold the baby properly and if the parents don’t want to post his or her picture on social media, MeMe shouldn’t have either. She and Horse Teeth paid a sleep trainer. The best money he ever spent. His bleeping words.

Internet doesn’t deserve this ugly face and big nose everyday. What value does it bring to anyone MeMe?
AC43DF88-D1CB-4034-91A5-441244A9C8D7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
This is soooo infuriating how meme dares post about teenagers on their phones!!
Well you’re a grown up woman and your JOB is literally to post content on your phone for teenagers to watch and be influenced by you, silly!!!

How hypocritical and plain stupid is that!!
And pleAse someone tell me she didn’t actually post the pic with the faces showing?! If so, someone should look for those people and tell them!!

Says the person 24/7 on their phone taking selfies!! They are teenagers! You are 30+! Also you were clearly spying on them the whole freaking time and even took their pic!! How are you more present?!
You yourself said you are constantly taking videos and photos because you like it, remember?! When a follower made the same remark about you at the newt on your narcissistic gateway?!

Meme the walking talking contradiction!!!

Btw i found in withlove.nadia ‘s stories the story where meme’s dad is holding a subha 📿
It’s clearer in the story though because we see him playing with the beads..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In other words, Meme proved again she is a housewife, a welathy housewife, who doesn't have to care about cleaning, cooking (eating out almost every day) and can delegate part of the childcare to her nanny Lydia. At best she works 3 hours per day to be able (but where are the results in this case?) to walk 3 hours a day and exercise one hour a day (allegedly). Nothing wrong per se, but it's so hyporcrite to pretend to be an entrepreneur mom because she portrays a perfect lifestyle that is not achievable by any woman working for real and having kids. She likes to induce guilt to her followers because this is the only way she can feel good about herself.

She can have fun projects like writing a children book (didn't see it since they advertised months ago - seems like it didn't work)/a parental book or just shun away tasks she doesn't want to do like yt videos or the cooking app because her work doesn't matter. Alex is the one in charge to bring money, not her.

I don't get how Meme cannot see that having the possibility to work out everyday one hour (allegedly), eating out with her weird husband a few times per week IS having a lot of me time that many parents would love to have.
She is delusional and living in her own bubble... I don't understand how her grown ass minions cannot see her fakery and worship her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.