Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NaomiS

VIP Member
40FF43F0-3D16-4710-9E6E-5FEF7C8F0276.jpeg

This is the rules for people arriving in the UK from countries in the Amber list including Italy. So either the Icunts lie about their anti-vaxxers propaganda or they broke the quarantine rules. Please help report that picture MeMe took with her fan. If we all do it, it could make a difference. This social media detox is as fake as MeMe’s personality and Horse Teeth’s bank balance.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

youzername

Mimi’s Exiting Now Products 😂
Yes, Mimi. It’s about time you worked on some “Exiting Now” products. You know what else should exit? Your Instagram presence.

Alexa is destined to fail English with a mother who can’t spell for shit.

A86BDE3C-E944-4BCC-984E-7A63A3C15247.jpeg

Alex & Sorbet.
This one of Alex makes me want to die of laughter.
He looks like he’s gagging while he’s constipated. How effing staged was this?!

55854BD8-E0AF-4691-86D4-49972E3371E5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

NaomiS

VIP Member
She claims to be well travelled but keeps putting her dirty shoes on furniture other people sit on too. Uneducated and ill-mannered. This is why MeMe will always be looked down.
E24B49DA-EA11-4EC3-9F6D-85F0FEAEE515.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Delizia

VIP Member
I hate these shiny cleap looking sandals. They remind me of that :
Screenshot_20210802_235518_com.android.chrome.jpg

Not really the wealthy look hey Meme?
Also I hate the sound of sandals like hers and flip flops all day long urg. People who wear flip flops constantly don't walk, they draaaag their feet. It is so annoying.
How is it possible to have such poor taste in clothes when you were supposed to be a personal image consultant, but even more how is it possible to have 0 taste in term of shoes??? First of all it's either ankle boots, ballerina or flip flops for her, the heels and other type of sandals only come out once a year for a special photo.
She wears ballerina, ankle boots and flip flops like exactly THE worst for her shape. Absolutely the way to make everything else she wears look bad.

• Haha
  • Heart

sentence

Chatty Member
After blaming Alexi for not knowing about green beens... Mimi gifted her book to Elena. And Elena NOW cooks green beens..

Maybe Mimi is right whit blaming
Who really needs a book (especially book of Mimi????) to cook a meal with green beens
😭
150AFA31-5E21-4689-BA91-1F0D3EEBE3D9.jpeg

B4939CD7-87ED-4958-A3E1-1DC01DA39136.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

sentence

Chatty Member
Now, I watched Annie too..

The main thought I now have, is: Positano on last days of July is very hot, especially taking stairs..

So- Ikonns chosed the hottest days for their gathering. Bravo. Perfect for Alexa. I mean we already saw Alexa suffering for water.. but if you travel every year to the same spot, you will know such stuff.. nevertheless they hurt Alexa...

• Sick

Tamzam

Wow, is she really using the afghanistan thing to push her anti vax agenda? she keeps stooping lower and lower ...
Just for this I wish that they lose everything they have. EVERYTHING! Just like Millions of Afganistani people lost, just like Indians lost due to Covid , Haitian lost in an earthquake and are now bracing for a Tropical Storm. and just like other people are losing EVERY SINGLE DAY - because of her agenda.

The day they lose everything and if I am still around I will celebrate. Fucking assholes. Actually, calling them assholes is an insult to asshole.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Watched Annie's vlog as well and it reminded me why I don't watch her videos anymore 🤣🤣🤣 She's always complaining about something or other and has that holier than thou air to her. Just gives me the shivers.

After the first event she says at breakfast: "I love to meet like minded people through friends because we all share a similar group of values, kindness and passion for life and for work."
What a bunch of bullshit. Those people are not friends of yours and the only thing all people attending really have in common is that they are in a position to take (at least) three days off, stay in an insanely pricy town in the peak of tourist season and don't mind mingling with a very international group of people as if covid doesn't exist. Oh and the fact that many of the guests actively oppose vaccinations and precautions around Covid. Would love to know if that is also a "shared value" and if it falls into the "kindness" category they are supposedly all so big on. And all of that jazz and expense for a vow renewal for people they barely know? Seemingly Annie had 0 interaction with Mimi and a short lunch with Alex. But such is friendship in these circles I guess. The whole renewal is just a way for Alex and Mimi to finally feel like they had the fairytale wedding after they spent years deluding themselves into thinking that they were "broke" when they first got married, in spite it being, by their own admission, a week long event with all of their friends and family. And all of the people around them seem to indulge their nonsense and actively take part. Some of them thinking it's an aspirational thing and others saying how much of an inspiration it is. Give me a break.
Annie should just call it what it is, a networking event or opportunity and not a meeting of the minds or friends. I'm so over all of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Onetwofour

VIP Member
I didn't know they claim they can treat clinical depression with their 5 minutes bs journal. It really shocks me as it is scientifically proved that claiming that you just need to focus on the positive to people suffering of clinical depression is more harmful than anything else. Actually it makes harder for people having a strong depression episode to see their lives don't suck but they feel miserable and don't have energy for anything. Depression is a terrible disease and people suffering from it need well-trained therapists and when needed drugs (not advocating for antidepressants as a magical solution but when the brain chemical components are too imbalanced it might be the only solution). Not some bs quotes.

What annoys me the most is that yes positive psychology is an interesting field and we have possibilities to work on ourselves but they just marketed this concept without any care about vulnerable people suffering from depression in low-quality journal. And make people pay 23 pounds.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NaomiS

VIP Member
A heartfelt statement written by a beautiful and bright woman vs a tacky statement written by a dim and dumb conwoman who knows absolutely nothing about her business except how much it pays at the end of the month. You can tell MeMe has no passion. The lie she told about growing Love Hair. She never gave it a chance because she thought she could release a shitty product with such a rip off price and put rose gold and pink on everything (which is by the way so 2015) and can sell at any price. Now Alex is giving it away to someone who’s stupid enough to work their socks off so the Icunts can reap the benefits yet again.

Ella:

Dimdum:

They went to the Newt again for the 3rd time in a month. They’re gonna copy the shit out of that place even buying cow shit off them. Actually, Horse Teeth, I know you’re reading. If you were really that rich, I think you should just buy the Newt. Oh wait, you’re not. You can’t even afford a house in London.
Look at the states of them. Do you think this family can run an English countryside farm with MeMe as the lady of the Manor?
MeMe to farmer: Why don’t you grow tomatoes out of gratitude? Are these lambs? I’ll just call them my friends.
4BF71802-8268-425B-8C5C-C4FF0E8917EF.jpeg

AE923F45-9843-4980-B073-8818D8B91512.jpeg

Dimdum pretends to read a photobook:
1D59F762-48AE-47AE-BD91-EDE4729CAE98.jpeg

197744A5-752B-4340-8725-87D907A4601B.jpeg

Horse Teeth stares at screen wondering why plastic bimbos don’t reply to his DMs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

NaomiS

VIP Member
Another imaginary property buying. They’ve viewed in how many countries now? Bought = 0. Keep talking shit this Horse Teeth. He doesn’t actually have the money. All invested somewhere shady. No cash.
29B83815-A985-42C1-8276-6AC1901CEF3A.jpeg

This prick really has no emotions he had to force fake love to his dumb wife.
A2DD8B29-C8DC-466A-8631-0BBC947BE741.jpeg

Only a Narc would call their own event “the most incredible” and “powerful”.🤢

Can you imagine one of us using this word?
“My wedding was so powerful”. 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 702385
Agreed! NO ONE cares about your EVENT. Literally, NO ONE. I bet you 99% of people invited to any weddings, don’t give a fuck. That’s why we didn’t have one. It’s just a load of bollocks to throw away money to show off and invite people to come and see it.

• Heart

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Poor Alexa. Seems like she doesn't have boundaries - which doesn't seem normal for a 4-year-old. Apart for a night she has never been away from her mother. You would have thought Meme and Alex would have liked to have 2-3 days just for them after celebrating 11 years of love. Alexa could have stayed with her grandmother and Didi's family - she would even have had someone to play with. It's like Meme cannot physically separate herself from her daughter.

Onetwofour

VIP Member
I have never seen anyone as obsessed with this topic. Not having any understanding of the situation and using instagram as his source of information but posting almost on a daily basis about it. What should have done the UK this winter? Keep everything open and let people dying in the streets? I lived under lighter restrictions this winter than in the UK but that's because the healthcare system could cope and the situation was much less dire. Still had a neighbour hospitalized and lost one relative + friends of mine losing someone.

If you think you don't recognize yourself in the priorities and values of a country - just move somewhere else when you have so much money instead of moaning. Follow your friend Didi Tonev.

With all the preaching that Alex does about how we should change things that don't make us happy he is unable to follow his own advices.

youzername

Mimi uploaded a reel about how she packed her bag for 2 months. 23 dresses, 5 pairs of shoes.
The comment section has me chuckling!

“Were your wedding shoes and dress borrowed?”

😂

I will guess she had Leyla bring a whole lot of stuff from Canada, so she can continue fooling people into thinking that she packs light.

I too want to know, how the heck did she pack her handbags & Chanel? Where did those go? Alexas bag?

Did she pack her silk with smelly workout clothes???

Attachments

• Haha
The thing that baffles me is that most anti vaxxers are also anti maskers and anti lockdown, like the Cons. Like, what's their plan to get rid of this disease? masking is a minimum disturbance, what freedom does it go against?
They think there's no disease and it's conspiracy, actually they have so many contradicting theories it's simply dumb. People like iCons assume everything they don't understand with their small brain is a conspiracy. And who will explain it to them? No intelligent person would carry a convo with them, they would see there's no brain behind their eyes just dollars/entitlement/narcissism. Can you imagine Mimi explaining to a physicist that humans are energy? :D I suggest when time comes for a surgery, Alex performs his own, after all he knows more than doctors.

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
So Meems posts this...
Screenshot_20210816-182841_Instagram.jpg

And what do her minions think?
20210816_183823.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Also, Alex bangin' on about Communism again 😴😴😴😴

• Haha

NaomiS

VIP Member
It's because the concept of speaking the truth is not something they grasp 🤪
What’s the “truth”? Who knows the truth? MeMe? No, she’s so dumb she can’t even spell. WHO are still blocking everyone to know the truth. So how does MeMe know it? Go back and sort your rat tail hair dumb fuck.
3725BF05-F09A-4537-8AEC-1E6AC4B333B2.jpeg

Why is it so important for them to look “Parisian” 😂😂, it’s weird because they look more Persian than Parisian 🤪🤪. I searched Persian children and all of them looked just like that child. She has nothing special about her. She looks like a typical Asian girl from a middle class family.
View attachment 726830 View attachment 726831 View attachment 726834 View attachment 726839

Don’t get me wrong I think Asian children are beautiful, extremely beautiful, they have a free and full of life eyes and smile, especially the one who has confidence and bravery, unlike shit face, she is so disgusting no innocent or personality. Plain boring 😂😂.
It’s pretty harsh to put it that way. She’s an innocent child being dragged into this whole charade. However, I don’t really see anything special in Alexa. Her development has been age appropriate. The bike riding is a little later than most kids in fact. She isn’t the kind of children who call a ‘character’. No personality. No charisma. If they continue to raise her the way they do, she’s going to grow up with no sense of belonging. She’s not English, grew up part-time in London but no British accent. Particularly no childhood friends. Not one she actually spends days of summer with. She isn’t being taught any rules so won’t fare well under pressure and restrictions. I meant those legal ones anyway. She will learn no work ethics from her parents who delegate everything. Gratitude is just an empty word. No family around because Lidia is just a babysitter and she calls her by name. Irony at its best. Her middle name is Love *puke* but it’s all fake.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
I was just thinking how Meme was posting stories about how fabulous it was during lockwon 1 that the sky was clear due to lesser flights and Venice water was full of fish. Forward one year later she traveled everywhere and is in a place that doesn't seem to put limits to the number of boats allowed in the Port.

So Pinocchio didn’t pack her journal, Lost Hair products like the ‘beauty grade’ coconut oil, bras, pyjamas, hairbrush, deodorant or electronics? But she’s bought at least 3-4 dresses during this trip, razor (this is how you spell it MeMe), she doesn’t wear bras but insists she sleeps in underwear or Alexa’s shirt (could be misspelled and actually wears Alex’s shirt) and Horse Teeth carries all the other necessities with her vow renewal dress. We also didn’t see her packed all the other purses. I bet she either bought or rented the Chanel when in the South of France just so she had something to show off her guests who by the way own way more designer stuff than MeMe. There’s a difference in ‘wearing’ leather as shoes and handbags. Good leather shoes don’t damage your feet. What’s MeMe’s point in buying the Chanel then? She avoided this question on purpose. View attachment 692093
View attachment 692095

I fucking ate her face and this dance. It’s like she’s trying the look “I’m dumb but cute”. Yes, she’s dumb but she ain’t cute. Just dumb.
Yep it's Alex's shirt she said it many times. So even her pyjamas she's CO dependent on Alex?????? Buy yourself a ducking white tee and pack it Yourself.

• Haha

angefleur

. I am not sure about other countries vaccine mandate.
In my country only primary school kids and below are yet to be vaccinated, vaccination pass is mandatory starting from September 1st and schools will do vaccinate all students no matter the age, even taxis will need vaccination pass. Honestly idk what’s all the hassle about, people are first to get a botox or an injection to look pretty without any problem but they bitch about a vaccine that will save thousands if not millions? Personally I didn’t have covid and none of my close people have died from it but I do know the damage it creates. Both Meme and Alex are vaccinated I can swear on that. They’re just butthurt they were obliged to do it and thats why they bitch about it and they wouldn’t want to seem hypocrite so they didn’t share the information with their “beautiful friends”.

Mimi tries to be blond and European
Also let’s not forget that her real name is Meryama Naghizada but she wants everybody to believe that she was born Mimi after SHE herself has said her real name and admitted to have officially changed it. Two, Alex’s last name is Ikonnikova which sounds very russian unlike Ikonn which sounds more like an English word. She chooses to go by Mimi Ikonn everywhere never mentioning Naghizada because it’s not “white” enough. Mimi has so many psychological issues one of them being her heritage complex. She obviously looks down on everything that’s not white European so she also looks down on herself for not being white. Neither her name, her last name nor her looks are white European so she feels shame. I honestly would be ashamed of her had she been my mother, let alone my wife. She’s useless AND an asshole. I usually avoid calling people names but after watching her old vlog about my country and how disrespectful she was to my people and my culture I was mortified because unlike her I actually hold pride of my heritage and my origins.

Last edited:
  • Heart