Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No photoshop 😜😜:
52DFC700-6959-471A-A25D-C6472A28E0C2.png

If Alexa's coat which she'll grow out of in 6 months is burberry, considering their recent trip, it could be worth around 1000. Sustainable!
I don’t think twitchy eye would buy them real expensive brands, they probably went to the shop took some pics like we can afford it, then ordered replicas from China. And maybe he is thinking she isn’t hot enough for expensive brands 🤪🤪..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
No photoshop 😜😜:
View attachment 736824

I don’t think twitchy eye would buy them real expensive brands, they probably went to the shop took some pics like we can afford it, then ordered replicas from China. And maybe he is thinking she isn’t hot enough for expensive brands 🤪🤪..
Why her knees are black? Does she scrub her apartment floors on her knees?😂😜

People overweight because working at Macdonalds and having free meals there, trying to make ends meet in expensive London, sure do more steps than her lol. Being on your feet all day does not simply equal healthy. Just as being rich does not simply equals being happy. She's bleeping dumb.

Dryer than the desert. Looks View attachment 736520
I cannot look at her face 🤮🤮🤮 and take Alexa to the bathroom, she has to pee

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She looks pregnant here.
It's either bad posture as her weight looks on her left leg or she has put weight on and she's forgotten to breathe in. If she's pregnant.. bring on Alexa pining for attention.

Reactions: 5
It's either bad posture as her weight looks on her left leg or she has put weight on and she's forgotten to breathe in. If she's pregnant.. bring on Alexa pining for attention.
I vote for the 'forgot to breathe in' option. She does not have a perpetual flat stomach, only on her pre breakfast bowl of buckwheat selfie when she pose for her pretend work out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Love and accept your body MeMe. Tell me these are the same legs and one of these photos isn’t photoshopped.
4025E5C3-3E41-4244-9155-05698B55D1C2.jpeg

5F9B4779-C49E-4B17-A975-E252D70229F1.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Whatever we say or write here... Mimi will tell herself that she loves herself and that we have to love ourselves too and should not criticize her body 🤪🥳🙃

But we mainly don’t accept her attitude...

example:
If Naghizadas can heal dramas from years ago, with meditation and being gratitude, why it took them years???

if only a „mental drama“ took them years, why can’t they imagine that real „illness“, or „physical“ illness can’t healed with meditation and gratitude and not without help?

This is so absurd!

This is so dumb from them!

Some health issues are simply not in our responsibility - and some people get damaged with such an offensive attitude!

Mimi, try to heal your lactose and gluten problems with meditation, sleep and exercise then talk again to us, if it’s still in your „responsibility“?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Turns out nobody wants to hear your thoughts on Covid, Alex.

Ya fuckin' tool.

Screenshot_20210831-004303_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
So sad. Mimi is still trying to get (daily) me-time. It’s so hard for her to have me-time, you know? So so hard... She had it just at mornings, at nights and on weekends.. so less me-time..
F01177E2-96DE-4B7A-9798-105A619CB445.jpeg

417DB96F-1EC3-4CA2-98AB-CE5755AA1B7F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m coming to a point where seeing anything these idiots and their entire family put on IG simply infuriates me. I think I’m going to block Horse Teeth (Meme has done me the favour already) and simply stop being exposed to the crap that comes out of them. They are uneducated, narcissistic, out of touch with reality, preachy, above the law assholes and I don’t know why I give them time of the day. They bring zero value and zero joy to me (and I’d think to any normal human being) and I’ve just had enough of their ill-informed propaganda and the BS they promote. “Wear what you have” but then goes and buys a bleeping Burberry coat when she has millions of coats she could wear. I’m sick of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m coming to a point where seeing anything these idiots and their entire family put on IG simply infuriates me. I think I’m going to block Horse Teeth (Meme has done me the favour already) and simply stop being exposed to the crap that comes out of them. They are uneducated, narcissistic, out of touch with reality, preachy, above the law assholes and I don’t know why I give them time of the day. They bring zero value and zero joy to me (and I’d think to any normal human being) and I’ve just had enough of their ill-informed propaganda and the BS they promote. “Wear what you have” but then goes and buys a bleeping Burberry coat when she has millions of coats she could wear. I’m sick of them.
Can't blame you. Haven't been on their socials for over a year, just coming here for the laughs. Those posed photos of Meems in the posts above are hilarious - the fake staring at paintings XD as if she's asking "am I looking British and cultured yet?" also her fashion sense is stuck in early 2000's and it's not doing her any favours.

• Haha
Can't blame you. Haven't been on their socials for over a year, just coming here for the laughs. Those posed photos of Meems in the posts above are hilarious - the fake staring at paintings XD as if she's asking "am I looking British and cultured yet?" also her fashion sense is stuck in early 2000's and it's not doing her any favours.
Hahah so true! Everything they do is a pose (and not a very good one). And as for her style 🤦🏻‍♀️ even women with slim legs struggle to pull off a skirt / dress that’s just above knees - it should either be higher or lower but just not there! Her sausage jeans kill me. And her cocker spaniel middle parting actually makes me rage with anger that she is that stupid that she can’t see it doesn’t bloody suit her!!!
Also, will their child ever wear trousers? What the hell is this obsession with dresses and long hair? A bit sick in my view.

I think this image consultant needs an image consultant. And no I am not buying love yourself the way you are BS. Otherwise, she wouldn’t be buying all materialistic things & showing it all.
At this time whole family (including Alexa, unfortunately) look physically unwell. Something like a mental issue has transitioned to a physical ailment, because their faces look depressed AF.

Alexa is Princess Charlotte wannabe, that’s why she wears dresses and fancy shoes all the time 🤭
Should we tell Meme that Princess Charlotte only wears dresses when she is with her parents on official duty?

But yes I just thought I have never seen Alexa wearing shorts! As a toddler she was in those uncomfortable thight skinny jeans (like her mom) and then it disapeared. Also Alexa seems to be only in girly things - seems like anything boyish is not accepted by her parents. They pretend to be progressive but the education of their daughter shows they are very traditionnal. So much for them being non-conventionnal. Actually they could live in the 19th century: very gendered roles and no medicines. They could look condescendingly to those poor workers in fabrics and tell them that's because they are not responsible for their health that they all die before 50. Everything they love.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Should we tell Meme that Princess Charlotte only wears dresses when she is with her parents on official duty?

But yes I just thought I have never seen Alexa wearing shorts! As a toddler she was in those uncomfortable thight skinny jeans (like her mom) and then it disapeared. Also Alexa seems to be only in girly things - seems like anything boyish is not accepted by her parents. They pretend to be progressive but the education of their daughter shows they are very traditionnal. So much for them being non-conventionnal. Actually they could live in the 19th century: very gendered roles and no medicines. They could look condescendingly to those poor workers in fabrics and tell them that's because they are not responsible for their health that they all die before 50. Everything they love.
Remember when Mimi wouldn't allow Alexa to buy a dinosaur at the store? it wasn't girly enough, so they had to stop and "visit" when Alexa wanted to play with it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Alexa is running so awkwardly in alex’s stories in a dress, like she is putting a show for someone. Has she ever worn park appropriate clothes so that she can jump, run and play properly? Open hair again covering her face in sun. But her vanity is more important to her mom than her comfort. So much discomfort to her child for instagram perfect life.

Her dresses and sneakers looks getting uglier by the day. The all natural hair just looks like a mop.
She said Alexa won't wear pants only dresses, I guess she also doesn't let them brush her hair either .
They are too boring their content is so repetitive. Not interesting or relatable at all.
They keep saying we will do more podcast or YouTube videos but I don't think they have anything to talk about anymore. Mimi acts like she is too good for social media and is sharing out of charity...I don't buy that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.