Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realized the reel posted by Amelia was copied by MeMe for her Rome clap thingy. Amelia’s looks polished than MeMe. That being said - all these influenzas business people copy the style so no big deal. I just hoped, MeMe would have ‘done her research’
She doesn't even clap in tune with the song. It's so poorly executed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They were all about the hustle culture when it was “cool”

Now that life/work balance is cool, that’s the culture they want to be part of.

My 2 cents here.

Alex is always chasing the next thing. He follows many people across his social media and when not spewing negativity he’s trying to leech on to what’s next.

Based on Mimi’s recent wardrobe choices, her sudden interest in thrifting and looking like she Google mapped herself to the budget version of Woodstock, I’ll say they are realigning their brand.

Alex has realized that his millennial - Gen x golden egg has laid all it can and they’re now moving to Gen z. Mimi tried the tik tok, the bra less cropped top, the middle hair part, the boho look that effortlessly suits a 16 year old, not her but aren’t able to catch that generation’s attention. Come in Alexi. They’re using his “young-ness” to be the next Alex, but trying to cater to that younger generation and hoping alexi will be the next Charli D’Amelio.

Pimping his wife worked when she was prime to be the cash cow. He now sees she isn’t so he’s pimping his nephew Alexi to be the next cash cow.

not a single thing they do is by accident. Alexi suddenly got his hands on the 5 minute journal. No he didn’t just. They gave it to him because now that’s the target market they want to influence. Mimi can’t influence that age group, but Alexi is young enough to fit in and attract that audience. He uses all the on trend songs. It’s a strategy my tattlers.

Mimi’s depression is going to get much worse when she sees her prime is no longer the case.

she was probably on some high after meeting content creators in Italy so she boycotted her detox for a bunch of reels, but that didn’t last too long.

👇

As for the case that she only mingled with the women who are dumb enough to worship the ground she walks on, of course. She needs validation. She won’t get validation from the women who are part of the real power couple, women who are confident enough to create their own money making content, women who don’t hide in the shadows of their significant others. Women who are taller than her in real life 😂😂😂

Mimi gravitates to the women who will blow air up her ass and crown her queen in their deranged and delusional kingdom of failure .

👇👇👇
View attachment 705630
If that’s not a mini Alex in the making, I don’t know what is. I mean, look at those profile pictures. Eeringly similar dontcha think?! 🧐🤔🤨
[/QUOT
And mini Alex has posted a full body workout reel (luckily goes over exercises with weights very quickly) but with terrible technique!! 🤢
View attachment 705888
the photos Mimi’s friends post of her: 🤣🤣

View attachment 705886
Grandma Meme....looking seriously old in this picture. When your heart is not good it shows in your face.

Reactions: 5
So it turns out that they're no longer in partnership with the sushi restaurant....

View attachment 705764
Alex was appointed as director in August 2020 and resigned Jan 2021... so 6 months... I reckon the owner got sick of his bullshit claiming free food MiMis eco warrior boxes. Might explain their lack of money this year, the guys restaurant always looks busy so whats happened there?!
Hhh that is a good news. I have been telling every business owner I know to be careful not deal with them and any dodge immigrants like them. Disgusting 🦨🦨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Any guesses where Leyla and co. are moving?

Also, this is shallow in the scheme of things but for the love of god Mimi, please go back to a side part.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ladies and Gentlemen, now is the time we have all been waiting for.....
I present to you the game rules of....

IKONNS, I KNEW IT! (The Game)
Involve alcohol for the fun*

You have to shot whenever Mimi posts..
• Flowers
• Park
• Someones home
• Fruit
• Shite 'cooked' meal
• Alexa
• Outfit of the day
• Filth workout crop top makes an appearance

When Alex's posts...
•Conspiracy theories (inc. Covid)
•A snazzy car
•Food
•Thanking someone for buying their tit notepad
•Uses the word 'powerful'

Because as we all know, the Ikonns are so predictable, repetitive and hate each other whilst in London.

Guaranteed in an hour you'll be on the floor, 2nd bottle in hand and crying because you've lost your shoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ladies and Gentlemen, now is the time we have all been waiting for.....
I present to you the game rules of....

IKONNS, I KNEW IT! (The Game)
Involve alcohol for the fun*

You have to shot whenever Mimi posts..
• Flowers
• Park
• Someones home
• Fruit
• Shite 'cooked' meal
• Alexa
• Outfit of the day
• Filth workout crop top makes an appearance

When Alex's posts...
•Conspiracy theories (inc. Covid)
•A snazzy car
•Food
•Thanking someone for buying their tit notepad
•Uses the word 'powerful'

Because as we all know, the Ikonns are so predictable, repetitive and hate each other whilst in London.

Guaranteed in an hour you'll be on the floor, 2nd bottle in hand and crying because you've lost your shoe.
Too brilliant!! Double shots for spelling errors should be a rule as well 🤣🤣

Let's all do it Ikonn style and only have kombucha instead of alcohol. I guarantee you that with all that fermented drink in our gut in such a short time we will float away like a hot air balloon. 😜

Any guesses where Leyla and co. are moving?

Also, this is shallow in the scheme of things but for the love of god Mimi, please go back to a side part.
Did they say they were moving? I only saw two stories of her husband at the airport. At the end he said "bom día" or "bon día" I think as a hint to where they were. Which would either be Portuguese or Catalan.
Airport could be Barcelona, but I guess all of the airport baggage claims look about the same lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did they say they were moving? I only saw two stories of her husband at the airport.
Lala posted and added to her story about their next chapter. Explains why the kids have been with her the past week or so. They probably sold their house? Or adults packing?

Reactions: 9
Too brilliant!! Double shots for spelling errors should be a rule as well 🤣🤣

Let's all do it Ikonn style and only have kombucha instead of alcohol. I guarantee you that with all that fermented drink in our gut in such a short time we will float away like a hot air balloon. 😜

Did they say they were moving? I only saw two stories of her husband at the airport. At the end he said "bom día" or "bon día" I think as a hint to where they were. Which would either be Portuguese or Catalan.
Airport could be Barcelona, but I guess all of the airport baggage claims look about the same lol
I assumed they were moving as they took the two cats with them. I dont know anyone who vacations with their cats.

• Haha
Lala’s post was a little emo which would mean they’re moving somewhere.

Wonder if they’re off to Portugal?! There’s been some flux to the region over the last little while.
Or DRC???!!

Wonder if them moving in the reason the rest of the family didn’t make it to Italy for the con renewal. Difficult to manage that a couple weeks ahead of moving.

Would be hilarious if they moved to London. Doesn’t seem likely, but you never know.

They’d have to move somewhere both Leyla and Mr. X can pursue their work interests without being confined to a system. Eg, him teaching and her early childhood school she was talking about. Only makes sense to pursue that in a place that doesn’t have a strong education system and they’d be open to foreign influence. Plus, somewhere cheap enough to open a school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Shouldn’t she be in quarantine for 10 days since she’s unvaccinated. She needs to be reported!
Tbf and not defending Meems here, the UK government are pretty laid back about this. A client I have returned from Spain 3 days before I met them, we had business lunch and they recieved a call by the team and they asked him if he was isolating at home - he said yes - they said okay and hung up.

Shite policing in the UK, they probably know this so taking a chance.

• Wow
  • Sad
@Avedarm
Oh didn't know they had to quarantine anyway! Hence why she doesn't look comfortable to be pictured (or it's because of her ugly dress).

Didi Tonev mentions she has a sanitary pass - is it because she is vaccinated or get a fake one (or got covid)?? Maybe actually they love to scream about covid vaccines but are all vaccinated!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.