Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, at least he's admitting he does duck all on this list.

If he did, he'd be swimming in ££££.
View attachment 633534
I find this tit so sociopathic. You shouldn't "win" or "influence" people, life is not a gimmick and others are real human beings, not pawns to be manipulated for your narcissistic pleasure or goals. I'm sorry, i find this all VERY creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Alex and Mimi:
Ok, it’s about time we posted something. They’ve stopped talking about us on tattle life.
PS. I fixed her caption.
9F42D076-CE44-4586-A9B6-135A28416EE8.jpeg
FEC9B780-7C07-4ED8-AB19-F4F6D6ACA04A.jpeg

The woman is probably their Azeri friend.
B5EC8515-C828-41E6-AB5D-5F3CC56F95F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Obviously all the stories posted aren’t from today. But who dis?
84C1DB72-F9FD-4397-84AA-C71E8EDE6097.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Also unvaccinated travellers must have a compelling reason to travel to France! What’s theirs??
Looks to me like they are not welcome in Positano anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ikonns are in Cannes now.
Like I said, Isolation ended and they post again. The most important question is: I don’t believe them they was in Isolation. No way, they traveled today to Cannes!

so: they traveled in Isolation time! obviously!

I hate it, when people avoid systems for their own benefits.
Thought the exact same thing.

With both of them being thick as pig tit, wouldn't suprise me if Mimi back-posts and gets caught out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ikonns are in Cannes now.
Like I said, Isolation ended and they post again. The most important question is: I don’t believe them they was in Isolation. No way, they traveled today to Cannes!

so: they traveled in Isolation time! obviously!

I hate it, when people avoid systems for their own benefits.
Ugh, you’re very likely right, they kept a low profile to keep the authorities away. I don’t know what the travel rules are between Italy and France, they are probably trying to find any loophole possible to keep up the appearance of their “jet setting” lifestyle. But in the meantime, they clearly don’t care who they endanger. God they’re insufferable 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Also unvaccinated travellers must have a compelling reason to travel to France! What’s theirs??
Looks to me like they are not welcome in Positano anymore!
They never leave Italy without going to Positano first. I bet they got fined for being mask less in public as tourist attractions are more controlled than other towns. They probably fled the "communist country" on the low key because they can't stand the thought that if you go to another country you respect the rules. Imagine if someone went into their house with muddy shoes all over the white furniture and refused to take them off when asked to because it's their freedom to wear whatever they want. That's how dumb the Cons sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If you curious where they stay:
airbnb of Claire
Chemin de la Rampe, Vallauris, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur

View attachment 634130
Wow, thanks for sharing. Almost 2000 USD per night. These bastards are loaded! Do you reckon they ask their guests to contribute at all? I reckon they don’t and maybe have them pay for food but they do this regularly where they go abroad for months and pay extortionate rent for Airbnb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Alex and Mimi:
Ok, it’s about time we posted something. They’ve stopped talking about us on tattle life.
PS. I fixed her caption. View attachment 633900View attachment 633901
The woman is probably their Azeri friend.
View attachment 633903
This is the woman MeMe turned her back against at the Newt a few weeks ago. Now she’s subject her to seeing her in these manky shorts and bobbling tits. Yuck! 🤮
So they faked another quarantine in France and it hasn’t been 10 days yet since they left London? Do we wanna guess what vaccines did they secretly have? Horse Teeth was probably waiting for a job weeks ago when he pictured his own Tod’s 🙄 with caption “waiting”.
How can they moan about communism when they’re still jetting everywhere renting mansions like they do every year? It doesn’t affect them one bit.
btw, the Villa is rented until end of August at $2,000 a night. Expect Lala to turn up soon. That lunatic doesn’t mind a free stay in Côte d’Azur. She managed to sneak out to Positano somehow last year. I can’t wait until MeMe forgets and slip a few photos of them out and about while they were supposed to be in quarantine.
My mum recently arrived in the U.K. and she did her 2 weeks self-isolation. We were told someone could knock on the door any minute to check if you’re doing the quarantine. While we didn’t get that, we received phone calls everyday checking if my mum’s home. She did struggle a bit towards the last couple of days and we have a big garden with an annexe for her to stay in with some privacy. So I don’t believe the Icunts completed their quarantine in their flat after they arrived back from DR. No way they stayed in for 10 days stepping on each other toes all the time.
3649C654-134C-4FFD-B8CA-87FDB82943FC.jpeg

So Naile is on her own and all Ikonns are making a boot tour ...
shame on them..

Reactions: 4
Not even a surprise. While whole Europe is trying to protect itself from the delta variant they only think of themselves.

Coming back to the Kardashians - I find strange they use them to advertise their journal. Their lifestyle, their brand are miles away from what they try to portrait themselves. How come Meme the environnalist can be ok with this bunch of people flying in jets every few days and are the epitome of consumerism. Ah I forgot - we just need to stop to use plastic straws and climate change won't happen.

I was also astonished by the "tips" on how to influence/make friends. If you need reminders on how to be a "friend" and "influence" you should ask yourself why. People that bond easily with other people and/or attract admiration from others and inspire them don't need that. Being empathic and a good listener are of course qualities that can be cultivated but inherently they are part of a set of values. It's more about what you decide to be. Otherwise it just looks like are licking. Alex can try as hard as he can but as long as he does it with interests behins he will only look like of those fake people. Sincerity cannot be played. And yes I find a bit psychopatic to need a list to remind yourself that.

Also some of those tips are quite questionnable - more like fake flattering people. That's also say a lot about Alex and how he thinks people should behave with him. What a sad sir.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So guys.. Meems has asked me to update you on her 'health journey'...

'Hi my beautiful friends! so I've been working out now for 3 days and I just feel a transformation and I'm so so grateful for being in this beautiful place to be blessed'

20210625_152327.jpg

And before you all start, no this photo has not been edited to hide the thunder thighs!!111!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They have money and they are going to write it off as business expense. That’s what business owners do. These racist and privileged people are all about hustle, and unpaid internships but take all freaking corporate charity that is available anywhere in this world. It’s just these Icunts have not reached level of Bezoz and Musks & thats the only think Alex feels bad about.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pinocchio got a new dress and this is why she’s been shopping loads - they planned this trip. When she has a new dress, she doesn’t mention “I bought new clothes” but when she tries on clothes and doesn’t buy, she brags about it. Then 3 weeks later, we hear “I have this dress for years I’ve worn it a gazillion times!!!!”
CD2F94A9-2408-4B70-8DC0-5FBCA8B18B0F.jpeg

I see so much plastic. Why don’t they wear bamboo flip flops?!?? Alexa should really need to learn to swim without the plastic floats! Useless kid! Not as prodigy child then. (I’m being sarcastic if you can’t tell 🤪)
69A98A3D-C650-4945-A9E6-E6210DF53CBB.jpeg
9B47B481-A59C-4527-B747-F2546090D2C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m still surprised they left Italy without going to their beloved Positano. Still left wandering what exactly went down?

Anyhow, it’s funny how Alex keeps exposing Meme. We all know Meme would have never posted herself looking so rough and without touching up/photoshopping her legs/ cankles😅

14C56F91-58FE-4EF1-ABED-9AB8086FAF52.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.