Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we believe her hair got lighter naturally in the sun? 🙄
And OMG she’ll travel to sun to get enough light for her eyes to look brighter! 😂
CB8B7D65-5A02-4AB1-BD46-FED57A8D85A5.png
392578FA-0FC3-4EA2-A6F4-A5780A282AA4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve never heard that proof of recovery from covid even exists and if so that it can be used as proof. Can’t find that information anywhere.
You would need to take a blood test that shows your levels of antibodies...that would be in the new European Covid pass. Not sure if UK has complied to it (Brexit). Friends of ours in The Netherlands recovered from Covid. They took a PCR test & tested positive. Only a serology test will indicate that. It’s on their pass also called a sanitary passport/pass. A QVR is given to all so people cannot cheat in black markets and get a fake certificate. I believe France only adopted the pass in the last few days. BTW these friends have to wait at least 3 months before taking the vaccine and that would entail only one dose of AZ, Pfizer or Moderna. J&J would be out of question as it is already a 1 dose jab.

I am sure they are very proud of themselves. Probably they share tips among their friends to avoid rules and come to their pity party of renewal vows. And if we end up with new restrictions because a wave caused by the delta variant they will again complain against communist governments.

Such a great example for Alexa as well - she won't cope any no and will grow up with a superiority feeling towards others.
Unless sent to a good British school where they will teach her to think for herself. Tellen ya our kids are very quick spotting anything contradictory and won’t take any 💩 from any of our friends/colleagues/family. 🤪😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes actually in my country the sanitary pass can be either for people vaccinated/with a positiv antibody test or for people not willing to be vaccinated/that didn't get Covid but did a covid test - (to travel/to go to a big event etc). Hardly forcing people to get vaccinated - just ensuring the mix of a lot of people/travels without starting clusters. So autoritarian according to the Icunts and their friends.

Either she is super fat or he has a little boy skinny body with a teeny tiny you know what, poor poor man 😜🤪😂.
CBBC6B9D-73D4-45DB-B01F-746001DA67B2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
We have many friends from Asia and Middle East, all of then are against vaccination. I have no problem with them or those opinions. But this bring a new generation without antibodies. With an „old“ wave of viruses or any those pandemics those generations will have problems to survive... those dumb persons will maybe loose their life’s. Maybe not so bad? Natural selection 😅

• Haha
That is a BS information. Unless he is doing under table deals with people. Most country want negative covid test. Vaccine is not an option because a whole of countries don’t have access of them. While these hobos talk about ….. I CAN’T even.
And that’s my problem, instead of saying this is what worked for us while traveling from UK to wherever, they will say- this is what happens. Uhhh no - Do you gooogle research
I don't know about UK rules, but for example I live in Germany and I was thinking of travelling to Iceland and you could actually travel there if you had covid and recovered. Still needed a anitbody test though. But this was like 3 months ago, I don't know if it changed.

Reactions: 8
And here we have it guys.

Screenshot_20210626-153502_Instagram.jpg

Alex quoting a loose women panelist for his supporting evidence on how he hates the UK and it's government.

Does anyone know Elmo and Big Birds thoughts on COVID? Same level of bleeping nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We have many friends from Asia and Middle East, all of then are against vaccination. I have no problem with them or those opinions. But this bring a new generation without antibodies. With an „old“ wave of viruses or any those pandemics those generations will have problems to survive... those dumb persons will maybe loose their life’s. Maybe not so bad? Natural selection 😅
As an Asian I would disagree and say there is literally a shortage of vaccine here. We don't claim these people who are against the vaccine.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 635886
Alex quoting a loose women panelist for his supporting evidence on how he hates the UK and it's government.

Does anyone know Elmo and Big Birds thoughts on COVID? Same level of bleeping nonsense.
I actually agreed with a lot of things this woman said regarding Matt Hancock. He’s a hypocrite - making rules for the rest of us while he’s banging someone else’s wife and breaking rules himself. He actually said in an interview last year that Professor Lockdown should do the honourable thing and resign when he invited his married girlfriend to his flat in the middle of the first lockdown he helped set out rules. Now the table has turned and little weasel faced Hancock didn’t resign nor apologise to his poor wife. He also awarded a PPE contract to his mistress’ brother. I’m angry some of the victims didn’t get to see their loved ones in hospitals or at homes before they passed away from Covid, elderly got sent back to care homes with Covid (one of my family’s members did and died) and he’s part of this shamble of a government. I’m heartbroken for those who’ve lost lives, money and jobs due to how incompetent this government is. However, Horse Face and co have broken so many rules themselves. He should never ever call anyone out because he’s one of them. I can’t decide whose face I want to punch more Hancock’s or Horse Teeth’s - both ugly and useless.

As an Asian I would disagree and say there is literally a shortage of vaccine here. We don't claim these people who are against the vaccine.
Agreed. Depends on which parts of Asia. Southeast Asians desperately want the vaccines. In Thailand, the corrupted government keeps buying overpriced vaccine from China - 52% effective and has killed so many might as well not bothered because the producer lobbied and paid money under the table to the Chinese government to approve it. Then you get these bent politicians in countries like a Thailand buying this vaccine and making money out of the pandemic for their own benefits without a care for people. Thais are at the point where they don’t mind paying for their own jabs if the government could approve Pfizer or Moderna.

• Heart
And where are you exactly Alex? sunbathing in France just like you did pre-covid. I may not agree with this protesters but at least they have the balls to fight for what the believe in (however wrong they may be) which is more than i can say for the Cons.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@NaomiS

A like wasn't enough! There is so much to critiscize about how some politicians/gov behaved those last 18 months and it's so important to do it. But the Icunts use this to hide their selfishness and arrogance. And that's what irritates me so much.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 635886

This woman didn’t say anything about the rules being bad or that there shouldn’t be restrictions. She was merely criticising Hancock for being a hypocrite.
So I sent him this msg. I’ll soon get blocked my him too and then I’ll be free of this twit duo of Icunts.

3874F27B-06F9-4F35-9E14-6D08C6BE305B.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The Icunts provide very little value in everything. It’s easy to preach from the ivory tower. Covid restrictions don’t affect them. Where were they during these dodgy quarantines? I’m sure all of them can find something to post about like we’re getting on each other nerves, we smell our tit and it actually stinks or Alexa is our biggest regret. Come on, I’m sick to death of “people are waking up”. From what? “Glad to see the media pick up news on anti lockdown protests”. Remember - they don’t read news because it reminds them this world is a very grey place. The best thing that should happen to the Icunts is they lose all their money.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I want to clarify that i spoke about people who actively reject vaccination beginning from birth of their children until today.. in my country we can pick vaccines we want. also it is forbidden to go to kindergarden or school without vaccination (home schooling is also forbidden) - so in few years i am really anxious to know what these families want to do.

Reactions: 9
Whats up with ICunts? I thought now that they are in ‘south or France” their covid crusade will stop. But nope, they are still going. Can’t find happiness anywhere eh, ICons? Guess, the unintelligent change novelty products not working. #covidiots

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Horse Teeth’s wank bank. The only person that needs to wake up is MeMe.
Pretty sure the first girl holding a cut up papaya is symbolic = 👅 Alex thinks is powerful though 👍🏼🤪
EE870E6B-2F44-4CEB-B2CD-A2E90690AD84.jpeg

67D128FF-309A-43AA-9869-57C2CCA3010B.jpeg

FCEAC030-2C77-4E69-B5C2-168D9245780C.jpeg

92C0D462-9CF3-40BA-AF64-B4E71C3787EB.jpeg

0F1FE4A6-024A-47AB-85CE-E8B047C8B1A7.jpeg
BD534B59-14B4-467A-9EB2-29E9E7AA8C74.jpeg
C0608411-D72A-47A5-95CD-7F687CDDD33B.jpeg

Horse Teeth loves a bit of virtue signalling. He and his wife used to “offer refunds for taking negative comments down” when they owned Lousy Hair. Businesses refund to unhappy customers without anything in exchange anyway except bad businesses and that’s the the Icunts. Would he say the same thing if people had bad reactions to his dumb wife’s Lost Hair products? Oh no, he wouldn’t. No one buys her sham-poo anyway. It already tanked.
37A1E23A-32D6-487D-849E-BCA1FF068C41.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
This is the ugliest most dry hair I had ever saw in my life, why don’t the cut that little tit hair??
Disgusting 🤮🤮.
62BE0905-494F-42CD-8EBA-ECC701C70A07.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Horse Teeth’s wank bank. The only person that needs to wake up is MeMe.
Pretty sure the first girl holding a cut up papaya is symbolic = 👅 Alex thinks is powerful though 👍🏼🤪View attachment 636469
View attachment 636471
View attachment 636472
View attachment 636473
View attachment 636474View attachment 636476View attachment 636477

Horse Teeth loves a bit of virtue signalling. He and his wife used to “offer refunds for taking negative comments down” when they owned Lousy Hair. Businesses refund to unhappy customers without anything in exchange anyway except bad businesses and that’s the the Icunts. Would he say the same thing if people had bad reactions to his dumb wife’s Lost Hair products? Oh no, he wouldn’t. No one buys her sham-poo anyway. It already tanked. View attachment 636485
Seriously, he follows these many women? For what? They are not into beauty business. Ugggh creep creep creepy & to think he has a daughter 🥵

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the ugliest most dry hair I had ever saw in my life, why don’t the cut that little tit hair??
Disgusting 🤮🤮.
View attachment 636498
OMG so true her hair so dry don't they use any shampoo, conditioner or hair serum for this kid???

Seriously, he follows these many women? For what? They are not into beauty business. Ugggh creep creep creepy & to think he has a daughter 🥵
I really think that he really got bored with Meme because she looks shabby and smelly now.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.