Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe these diaper shorts made it in the carry on and the ratty tails hair 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
3A9EE500-C2C6-46BC-83EA-97FEB48859FB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So guys.. Meems has asked me to update you on her 'health journey'...

'Hi my beautiful friends! so I've been working out now for 3 days and I just feel a transformation and I'm so so grateful for being in this beautiful place to be blessed'

View attachment 634354

And before you all start, no this photo has not been edited to hide the thunder thighs!!111!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She wishes that she could look like that 😂😂😂 the poor fucker 😂😂😂..

Seriously, why would he do that (post unflattering pics of her), especially that she is so cautious about her weight?? He is a true skunk..
7C1AF243-AA1F-42A6-8F6E-F0071E9DDE34.jpeg

He made her do this and filmed it.. but no pic of his ugly face so no one will make jokes about it 😂😂😂..
0CAF9B1D-D6C2-4758-83E7-CEE400992B14.png

8FBF8177-E316-4280-8ED5-83F65AE4E2CC.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Eco warrior family travels to the same spot every year to take these photos. They instruct their daughter to do this same pose every year to compare. Poor them couldn’t go last year but had to reduce to a couple of months in the Cotswolds. How did they cope? 😫😫😫😫
AB757995-C8CF-4595-9B92-85173DB2636F.jpeg

1367DAEE-AA0C-4A99-8D67-1806AE211458.jpeg

it’s THE South OF France, dumbo.

She wishes that she could look like that 😂😂😂 the poor fucker 😂😂😂..

Seriously, why would he do that (post unflattering pics of her), especially that she is so cautious about her weight?? He is a true skunk..
View attachment 634986

He made her do this and filmed it.. but no pic of his ugly face so no one will make jokes about it 😂😂😂..
View attachment 634990
View attachment 634994
Surely these legs aren’t the same as these:
6C127F37-349B-4EAF-9C8C-2E68FD41F9CF.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Eco warrior family travels to the same spot every year to take these photos. They instruct their daughter to do this same pose every year to compare. Poor them couldn’t go last year but had to reduce to a couple of months in the Cotswolds. How did they cope? 😫😫😫😫View attachment 635109
View attachment 635111
it’s THE South OF France, dumbo.

Surely these legs aren’t the same as these: View attachment 635113
Nah we're back to bendy rugs again.

That rug looks similar to mine with a memory foam base which means it can't scrunch like this:
20210625_235842.jpg

The other leg will have been edited in the middle of the rug so you wouldn't notice anything different. She still has chodey legs 👍😂

• Haha
Alex does always post really unflattering photos of MeMe. In fact, lately he's been almost exclusively posting unflattering pics of her. I think he's tired of her and probably resentful of the fact that their life has changed so much and she has as well after Alexa.

In Russia, it's very common for men to have mistresses (especially if you've got enough money in the bank). I bet he's thought about it.

• Wow
I noticed this when I saw the story. Alexa looks like she wanna jump off the boat! She’s only interested to play with the baby. In all other pics and videos today, she looks miserable. They took her out of MONTESSORI 2 weeks early to be in “quarantine” and drag her to do stuff they want.

I’ve never heard of this.

Unless you just recovered from Covid, isn’t the whole ”get vaccinated” story for the fact that the scientists don’t know how long the antibodies will stay in your body?

I mean they don’t know how long the vaccine can protect you either but what’s the actual rule in France?

66C25989-BC5F-4A9E-ACEF-0B296391831B.jpeg

• Haha
Pinocchio got a new dress and this is why she’s been shopping loads - they planned this trip. When she has a new dress, she doesn’t mention “I bought new clothes” but when she tries on clothes and doesn’t buy, she brags about it. Then 3 weeks later, we hear “I have this dress for years I’ve worn it a gazillion times!!!!”
View attachment 634970
I see so much plastic. Why don’t they wear bamboo flip flops?!?? Alexa should really need to learn to swim without the plastic floats! Useless kid! Not as prodigy child then. (I’m being sarcastic if you can’t tell 🤪)View attachment 634972View attachment 634973
Look at her style and her dresses they are look so tacky and cheap:sick:

I still can’t believe these diaper shorts made it in the carry on and the ratty tails hair 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮View attachment 634980
so weird her legs and thighs are look the same size....genetic I guess that lady lala and leyla also have the same shape legs.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I’ve never heard of this.

Unless you just recovered from Covid, isn’t the whole ”get vaccinated” story for the fact that the scientists don’t know how long the antibodies will stay in your body?

I mean they don’t know how long the vaccine can protect you either but what’s the actual rule in France?

View attachment 635186
I’ve never heard that proof of recovery from covid even exists and if so that it can be used as proof. Can’t find that information anywhere.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never heard that proof of recovery from covid even exists and if so that it can be used as proof. Can’t find that information anywhere.
That is a BS information. Unless he is doing under table deals with people. Most country want negative covid test. Vaccine is not an option because a whole of countries don’t have access of them. While these hobos talk about ….. I CAN’T even.
And that’s my problem, instead of saying this is what worked for us while traveling from UK to wherever, they will say- this is what happens. Uhhh no - Do you gooogle research

Reactions: 8
And I am sorry but Cannes is so overrated - there are so many beautiful little gems on the coast (and in the mainland but would they dare to go somewhere without the sea if it's not Paris?) but of course they have to go to Cannes every year. If they were owning a holiday house in this town it would make sense but not even. Going only to the ultra popular spots is so nouveau riche. Actually I cannot understand how every year they can love to be in crowdy touristy places where people are seen like walking wallets.

Also I have french friends living in the UK who couldn't come back home since last summer or even longer but of course those two managed again to lie their way. They have all the money and time (as they don't need to be anywhere) to do proper quarantine if they wished so much to be in Europe. But no that's only for "chickens".

Also who cares that Meme exercises? First it looks terrible but secondly doesn't she have anything more interesting going on in her life/as goals to share on insta?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I mean bamboo shoes are a thing in my country and I have been wearing since I was a child. Am I an eco warrior? Should I also be an influenza?? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm wondering what's the rule if you transited through another country.... UK is orange but Italy is green. If you're not vaccinated and come to France from an orange zone you can only do so for a compelling reason + RT PCR + 7 day quarantine. Whereas if you come from a green zone there is no quarantine and no compelling reason needed: you just have to show a negative RT PCR. So I'm wondering if landing in Italy first was a trick to avoid quarantine. I bet they rented a car from there to go to France as controls seem to be quite random at the borders. In which city were they first when they arrived in Italy? If it was near the French border, then it's very likely that it's what they did.

Edit to add: a Tattler had said they were in Alassio... This is only 2h30 by car away from France. They must have landed in Genova Airport which is nearby and Ryanair flies there. They went silent and didn't tag the place so that no one could figure out what they were doing.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm wondering what's the rule if you transited through another country.... UK is orange but Italy is green. If you're not vaccinated and come to France from an orange zone you can only do so for a compelling reason + RT PCR + 7 day quarantine. Whereas if you come from a green zone there is no quarantine and no compelling reason needed: you just have to show a negative RT PCR. So I'm wondering if landing in Italy first was a trick to avoid quarantine. I bet they rented a car from there to go to France as controls seem to be quite random at the borders. In which city were they first when they arrived in Italy? If it was near the French border, then it's very likely that it's what they did.

Edit to add: a Tattler had said they were in Alassio... This is only 2h30 by car away from France. They must have landed in Genova Airport which is nearby and Ryanair flies there. They went silent and didn't tag the place so that no one could figure out what they were doing.
I reckon you’re right. Many Brits have been turned away from boarding the Eurostar to France. I hate people who look for loopholes. If you’re a good, honest person, you would never look for a loophole in the first place. The silence was too convenient when we normally see everything mundane things they do. Twice now they disappeared during “quarantine”. They’re absolute piece of shits. Then they moan about Covid restrictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am sure they are very proud of themselves. Probably they share tips among their friends to avoid rules and come to their pity party of renewal vows. And if we end up with new restrictions because a wave caused by the delta variant they will again complain against communist governments.

Such a great example for Alexa as well - she won't cope any no and will grow up with a superiority feeling towards others.

Last edited:
Garden? They live in a rental flat. Her garden is the balcony. The silence for a few days was good. Now she’s back to posting everything her dumb brain can think of. *note fat fingers in photos again.
A90729B0-93FA-4297-9BBA-064D5E6BA5B6.jpeg

2E00914A-0519-45DE-8528-36B492400D30.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.