Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way: they don’t have an intelligent change group ltd company
It’s now: IKONN HOLDING LIMITED

Changed last year

i don’t how they manage such stuff. Where I live it’s forbidden to sell in the name of old company name and you have huuuuuuggeeee tax problems

Ikonns change company names like flats
They are dodge they don’t follow any law, that is why they are ageing so fast because of the stress caused by their dirty works.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nope. Both (DREAMERS & CREATORS LIMITED and IKONN HOLDING LIMITED) seem to be registered in London. D&C is just for consulting stuff (therefore Mimi advises Daniel). The other company seems to sell stuff? no idea what.. maybe those journals? really confusing structures.

Reactions: 7
Really odd that Alex is posting the occasional story yet Mimi has gone completely AWOL. 🤔

I just don't understand why Alex would publicly follow girls whose only mission is to post as many boob and crotch shots as they can (looking at you, @sophiapesch).

Peloton instructor? Oookay..

• Haha
I just don't understand why Alex would publicly follow girls whose only mission is to post as many boob and crotch shots as they can (looking at you, @sophiapesch).

Peloton instructor? Oookay..
Maybe grandpa masturbates watching those plastic ladies.

Also, Natasha does not work for them anymore and it's been a while.
They had to pay to Natasha and Lidiot works for a bowl of soup.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Alex is just jealous he's not one of the privileged vips, he doesn't give a crap about justice. I assure you that if he was one of those vips with special treatment he would be singing an entirely different tune. It's all about what disrupts his freedom, never about others.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Alex is just jealous he's not one of the privileged vips, he doesn't give a crap about justice. I assure you that if he was one of those vips with special treatment he would be singing an entirely different tune. It's all about what disrupts his freedom, never about others.
Exactly, he was able to fly out of UK on pretext of buying property. I didn’t hear complaining about that.

Reactions: 12
3EF73A43-53AE-4767-ABA2-7681D811C7D5.jpeg

Interesting

mimi and Alex are suddenly offline and not one follower is asking or looking for them

But Lala is asking Neeta ?

Is neeta meeting Ikonns in Italy? Hmm a Little secret vow Party I guess...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
For those arriving from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, a 5-day quarantine with mandatory swab testing was introduced by ordinance of 18 June 2021. Go to the relevant section: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Ikonns travelled from 18./19. June from UK to Italy. So they had to be in isolation! But they were not - obviously!
Tomorrow it will end.. Sure we will get then some pics.

But: travelling with Lidia, they are not allowed to use ONE car. "The passenger seat next to the driver must remain free" says italy
All have to wear masks. All have to wear masks outdoor too..

They have to hide themselves. I suppose Ikonns are never ever recognizing any law restrictions.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Urgh 🤦🏻‍♀️ People actually go to these fools for advice on the vaccine. What the hell do Alex and Mimi know? Maybe you can’t find it online because 99.9% of actual doctors support the vaccine you fool!

F0D03CB4-C6D8-464B-8EDC-27FDFFDF53B8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
For those arriving from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, a 5-day quarantine with mandatory swab testing was introduced by ordinance of 18 June 2021. Go to the relevant section: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Ikonns travelled from 18./19. June from UK to Italy. So they had to be in isolation! But they were not - obviously!
Tomorrow it will end.. Sure we will get then some pics.

But: travelling with Lidia, they are not allowed to use ONE car. "The passenger seat next to the driver must remain free" says italy
All have to wear masks. All have to wear masks outdoor too..

They have to hide themselves. I suppose Ikonns are never ever recognizing any law restrictions.
It’s looking like they indeed got stuck in quarantine, but I’m sure they’ll spin it as some sort of bullshit detox or something. OR we won’t hear the end about “the fascist state of Italy” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s looking like they indeed got stuck in quarantine, but I’m sure they’ll spin it as some sort of bullshit detox or something. OR we won’t hear the end about “the fascist state of Italy” 🙄
I think in of his powerful stories Alex was so grateful for arriving a day or two earlier than the new quarantine rules. If they are really in a quarantine, I'd say karma is finally catching up with them and it IS powerful. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So if quarantine was mandatory those two fools went out anyway - as they posted pics and maybe got caught - that would be hilarious. Also if they loved Italy so much they would have done their best to follow rules. Italy needs its tourist season and would suffer greatly if the delta variant compromises it. But Italy is just a kind of disney park to them - they don't care about italian people.

Reactions: 17
As if photos of flowers weren’t enough, Lidiot has posted a tiktok video of flowers. If in quarantine, there is nothing to do but to jump online. What were they doing for 5 days??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She barely touched it before she tossed it aside like it’s a disease. As the Kardashian famous for cosmetics they knew no one will care about buying a notebook based on their ads, people only care about their cosmetics. They played the clowns as the fools they are, enjoy Italy Icunts 🤪😜😂..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.