Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the Kardashians advertised tea detox, those lolipops that supposedly help you lose weights and pretty little things clothes. They would advertise anything as long it brings them a lot of cash.

Also celebrities advertise everyday thousands of products because they are morally corrupt. That's just business.

Reactions: 9
Either their are breaking some rules (which they always are) and don’t want to get caught or got caught already!
Remember their trip to DR and Mexico. They posted nothing for a while, only in their stories so it would disappear! And stories of their fake real estates appointments as an alibi!
They could’ve done the same for Italy!
First, Alex thinks he is so much in his due right that he happily posts all their controversial behavious.
Second, I mean Meme would take every risk but not the risk to not show her duck pout and burnt body and useless “work-out”!

So they are probably under some kind of restrictions or Meme is at hospital/quarantined with Covid!!! It makes total sense knowing that Sumi London was closed due to covid cases and a client complained on Sumi’s insta page that he wasn’t asked to scan his tracking app while dining there and hence didn’t receive any notification that he might be a contact case!!

Considering the exchange between Lala and Neeta, the plan was for their vows renewal in Italy and then fly to Toronto. Meme might also be in a psychiatric institution after a nervous breakdown because nothing went according to plan!

Just waiting to see how they will dodge the bullet this time and what fantasy they will feed their minions!! Get the 🍿 ready!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Either their are breaking some rules (which they always are) and don’t want to get caught or got caught already!
Remember their trip to DR and Mexico. They posted nothing for a while, only in their stories so it would disappear! And stories of their fake real estates appointments as an alibi!
They could’ve done the same for Italy!
First, Alex thinks he is so much in his due right that he happily posts all their controversial behavious.
Second, I mean Meme would take every risk but not the risk to not show her duck pout and burnt body and useless “work-out”!

So they are probably under some kind of restrictions or Meme is at hospital/quarantined with Covid!!! It makes total sense knowing that Sumi London was closed due to covid cases and a client complained on Sumi’s insta page that he wasn’t asked to scan his tracking app while dining there and hence didn’t receive any notification that he might be a contact case!!

Considering the exchange between Lala and Neeta, the plan was for their vows renewal in Italy and then fly to Toronto. Meme might also be in a psychiatric institution after a nervous breakdown because nothing went according to plan!

Just waiting to see how they will dodge the bullet this time and what fantasy they will feed their minions!! Get the 🍿 ready!!
Hahaha excellent analysis. I agree that they are likely breaking rules and this time don’t want evidence of it. Or she is embarrassed to have tested positive despite saying crap about antibodies from her previous covid which was never confirmed. Idiot! 🍿 material indeed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
From one of Mimis podcasts, probably explains why she's gone AWOL!

20210624_174807.jpg

Also... What. The. Actual. duck. Alex!
Screenshot_20210624-175104_Instagram.jpg

Why does he post this tit - he has bleeping chicken legs. What planet is this guy on - posting inspirational quotes won't get de-age or get you laid hun.

• Haha

View attachment 632747

Also... What. The. Actual. duck. Alex!
View attachment 632748

Why does he post this tit - he has bleeping chicken legs. What planet is this guy on - posting inspirational quotes won't get de-age or get you laid hun.
@Char4649

That’s a great point you’ve just made. I just ddnt know that Meme actively acknowledged taking a break from IG when she’s in a dark place.

I’m also quite curious but I can’t imagine subjugating myself to their podcast BS. But I know some of you had the courage to sit down through their podcasts rambling.

So would anyone know Memes reasoning as to why she doesn’t post on her darker days?

Ironically that would be a great opportunity to be more relatable and bring some actual value to her minions instead of the look at me I’m perfect nonsense 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10

View attachment 632747
The standing question is what value Mimi gives to her audience?

Yeah, she's so humble and full of energy. And don't get me started on the fake smile part. The woman lives a fake life, full of lies. I believe at this point even Mimi herself can't tell what's real in her life.

• Heart
Someone like MeMe makes Instagram a dark place - portraying and preaching a perfect life that’s not achieveable by most. I hope she doesn’t come back and please take her horse teeth husband with her too. Of course eagles don’t take flight lessons from chicken. Same as no one would ever want to listen MeMe teach a business class at a uni. She’s THE chicken.

• Heart
Alex thinks he is an eagle 🦅 and doesn’t have to take lessons from peasants chicken (basically anyone who isn't a millionaire or billionaire..) how entitled and out of his proud narcissistic mind he is!
Yes, eagles eat all the small creatures on their path, just like you Alex.
But humble hen gives us eggs and noble rooster wakes up a village! Things an eagle cannot do or give lessons on..
We need everyone Alex, everyone! (Well, almost...)

• Heart
I mean, at least he's admitting he does duck all on this list.

If he did, he'd be swimming in ££££.
Screenshot_20210624-233307_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
The standing question is what value Mimi gives to her audience?

Yeah, she's so humble and full of energy. And don't get me started on the fake smile part. The woman lives a fake life, full of lies. I believe at this point even Mimi herself can't tell what's real in her life.
Problem is earlier on their social media they use to share how they live - no qualifiers aka the best life ever. Now they share how they live, how it’s the only way to live & everyone else should do that. Everyone else is wrong and beneath them. I also think not just them it’s influenzas culture in general. I used follow one who always use “best in class” products 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Basically he needs to put as lock screen a reminder to be nice to people?! “Win” friends?!? How to influence people?!? Like he is some sort of guru or dictator?! Be a good influence to people around you is different from wanting to influence people!
I rest my case 🤦🏻‍♀️ Speechless 😶

Meme probably discovered he was winning a tad too many (girl)friends lately... but she cannot throw through the window years of constructing a perfect insta avatar.. somehow I feel a storm is brewing 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Memes has appeared out of nowhere in France.

Screenshot_20210625-075144_Samsung Internet.jpg

So clearly, they haven't quarantined but just done a 'social media detox' to not incriminate themselves.

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh no. She brought her ratty shorts with her to France to "work out" in. 🤢 What is wrong with her? This feels like a compulsion.

Her crappy exercises are not working for her at all. Why not spend some money on a personal trainer?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ikonns are in Cannes now.
Like I said, Isolation ended and they post again. The most important question is: I don’t believe them they was in Isolation. No way, they traveled today to Cannes!

so: they traveled in Isolation time! obviously!

I hate it, when people avoid systems for their own benefits.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.