Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually agreed with a lot of things this woman said regarding Matt Hancock. He’s a hypocrite - making rules for the rest of us while he’s banging someone else’s wife and breaking rules himself. He actually said in an interview last year that Professor Lockdown should do the honourable thing and resign when he invited his married girlfriend to his flat in the middle of the first lockdown he helped set out rules. Now the table has turned and little weasel faced Hancock didn’t resign nor apologise to his poor wife. He also awarded a PPE contract to his mistress’ brother. I’m angry some of the victims didn’t get to see their loved ones in hospitals or at homes before they passed away from Covid, elderly got sent back to care homes with Covid (one of my family’s members did and died) and he’s part of this shamble of a government. I’m heartbroken for those who’ve lost lives, money and jobs due to how incompetent this government is. However, Horse Face and co have broken so many rules themselves. He should never ever call anyone out because he’s one of them. I can’t decide whose face I want to punch more Hancock’s or Horse Teeth’s - both ugly and useless.

Agreed. Depends on which parts of Asia. Southeast Asians desperately want the vaccines. In Thailand, the corrupted government keeps buying overpriced vaccine from China - 52% effective and has killed so many might as well not bothered because the producer lobbied and paid money under the table to the Chinese government to approve it. Then you get these bent politicians in countries like a Thailand buying this vaccine and making money out of the pandemic for their own benefits without a care for people. Thais are at the point where they don’t mind paying for their own jabs if the government could approve Pfizer or Moderna.
Not Thai but yes it has come to paying for our vaccines in my country especially for 18-44 bracket as vaccines aren’t that readily available.

Reactions: 3
Funny how MeMe’s not doing her weekend Instagram detox now she’s back from “quarantine”.
Is this dress another Shein number? The seams look like they were so sewn in the dark.
0829C997-AE8C-4536-A872-B347B69A675D.jpeg
155BC03B-B50E-4AB4-A78C-3C762253EF9E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wish this smug witch would duck off back to Azerbaijan. Going on about the news when she apparently don’t even watch it and how we now live in this communist state. Seriously duck off. You’re on holiday, give us a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s funny about this? Hers and her horse teeth husband’s use of emojis are always inappropriate. If this was so important for the Icunts, why can’t they go to any of these protests instead of jetting out of the country all the time? I really do hope they fall flat on the stupid faces today and break a few teeth so they could shut the duck up. Oh you’re so clever you knew this from the beginning MeMe but everyone else thinks you’re bleeping dumb. Don’t worry about Covid. Sort your fake marriage out. Your slimey husband is probably having another wank over a plastic bimbo.
FD061E96-2BB4-45E1-AFBF-B2987CDF3E77.jpeg
C675D555-649B-4F6A-ABEE-E2E9CB5EB03D.jpeg

Nanny Natasha has checked in. How many helpers do the Icunts need? Come on, where’s lunatic Lala?
FB7B974B-B438-4CB3-9066-CC2DBFFA4F0A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So mych help, sooooo much money & still so much sadness & depression that is leading to dangerous behavior. They are spreading mis-information far crazy than covid itself.

Reactions: 15
Most of Meme's life in Azerbaijan was during its postcommunist era. But somehow she thinks she is an expert about communism. Communism is a form of totalitarism - if tomorrow EU becomes a totalitarian union we won't call it communism - we will call it according the form it would take. She has the rethoric of a brainwashed libertarian American thinking everything that is not democracy (or american) is communism. You can see from where she gets her "ideas".

Sorry for the rant but as a child from someone who grew up in a communist country - and having family living at the moment in the postcommunist neoliberalist country it became and my studies that involved politics I am irked to see her repeteadly saying tit on instagram and thinks her bs matters because she is from an ex-communist country.

Also funny she doesn't mention the activists from extinction rebellion who got arrested before the demonstrations of yesterday for the climate. That was in the medias and that's scary. But no need to do anything about climate change according to our expert Meme - we just need to stop use plastic straws and avoid quarantine and everything will be fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What’s funny about this? Hers and her horse teeth husband’s use of emojis are always inappropriate. If this was so important for the Icunts, why can’t they go to any of these protests instead of jetting out of the country all the time? I really do hope they fall flat on the stupid faces today and break a few teeth so they could shut the duck up. Oh you’re so clever you knew this from the beginning MeMe but everyone else thinks you’re bleeping dumb. Don’t worry about Covid. Sort your fake marriage out. Your slimey husband is probably having another wank over a plastic bimbo.
I agree with you. The UK should revoke their citizenship, they don't deserve it. They should live in North Korea or in another totalitarian country where she can really experience what it feels like when she doesn't have a choice.

Reactions: 16
Sure Alex. Any chance you could do this without a parachute. The most risks Horse Teeth ever took was dodgy taxes for Unintelligent Change.
AFA7E0F5-982F-4DAD-BC0D-1A02CBDC62CB.jpeg

I read my son’s this story with a character called Lanky Len. It reminds me of Alex - weirdly tall, ugly features and a dodgy robber.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sure Alex. Any chance you could do this without a parachute. The most risks Horse Teeth ever took was dodgy taxes for Unintelligent Change. View attachment 637074
I read my son’s this story with a character called Lanky Len. It reminds me of Alex - weirdly tall, ugly features and a dodgy robber.
I thought the same 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Very classy to post this picture of your child Meme, and from a baby that isnt yours, to share with the world…

You would think she would be more careful with pics like these (also she posted two of these) after ‘the accident’ a few years ago.

8771066A-ECD7-4CB3-AA12-BBD62BC88AE5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
People without education (not university education /instruction - i am talking about values, open-mindedness, culture, empathy etc) who suddenly get rich, think they become entitled to voice their opinions louder than the rest.. like the more money, the more credit we should give them..
Truth is you don’t become more relevant because you have millions in the bank or followers on your insta! You are still the same thug smuggling cars while on payroll at the bank and the same bimbo trying to get her way up the social ladder with hair extensions and layers of makeup..
your gimmicks of European eco-warrior woke bohos don’t fool anyone but yourselves.. 🤡🤥

Btw, why on earth are you calling London your home, #grateful #beautifullondon and so forth if you consider it a communist regime?! Why aren’t you fighting for your rights with the other protesters ?! Oh because you are like any communist country rich people : jet setting on the côte d’Azur (Nice, Cannes etc. are full of dodgy russian nouveaux-riches btw)

People like you make us proud of who and how we are; you think of people with great values and thoughtful opinions as stupid or jealous haters craving to become like you, but on the contrary : you set the standard of what to avoid at all cost! 🙏 #gratitude 🤮🤡
Prepare for what’s coming up next : your total irrelevance.. all the best with enjoying your millions just the 3 of you, with noone to watch your circus or idolize you. Or when you loose it all in Alex’s attempt at always getting more. Maybe you’ll finally come to peace to what life is really all about..

Sorry for the long post lol 😂 hope you enjoy the read Memz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
alexa is probably attached to the child as it is the only one close to her age bracket. lord knows her parents are childish but maybe more immature than alexa

Reactions: 15
So Lidia is there again. Natasha arrived. Who are missing ? Lala and Layla. They all will avoid system rules then sit together and moan with conspiracy theories..

Yeah what a value! What a virtue! What a intelligent change they bring to the world..

meanwhile who is communistic? Moaning about different minds, dresses, school systems and politics and seeing the „one right“ (themselves!) and all others are wrong?!

o would say this is communistic mind ever!

• Heart
The Icunts are anti vaxx & don’t have empathy at all. People in Asia are suffering from covid and desperately waiting for the vaccine to save their lives. Vaccine won’t make you 100% protected but it will prevent you from deaths if you are infected. Icunts may think covid is a conspiracy but they should keep it themselves, not influincing others! My country is suffering because the cases are rising high and I really hate those covidiots!!! I really hope vaccine passport will be mandatory so Icunts will suffer!

The dress looks so cheap...I am not against the cheap dresses by any means but this one doesn't look like a silk dress. 🤔
Agreed. Knowing, how “classy” Meme pretending to be, the dress looks too much preloved .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
god forbid if someone close to them died because of Covid. What would they say then? They are cowardly. greedy and FAKE. I hate them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.