Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a lump. The hair, the diaper shorts, the filthy state of her, no wonder even the ugly horse teeth has to look else where. She’s no longer the girl he approached to pimp out. He can’t milk any more out of her
8B3E74F4-305E-4444-97A5-91E0F6A03D0C.jpeg
5C0B0E0F-79B2-4C56-8672-35C15AEB4C62.jpeg
FEC15592-1100-4386-B400-4741C2B7877A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
@NaomiS
He can’t milk any more out of her

Oh, Yeah! Powerful. Nothing left from previous Meme. No joy, no beauty, no sincerity, just torture every day how to please her handler.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seriously, he follows these many women? For what? They are not into beauty business. Ugggh creep creep creepy & to think he has a daughter 🥵
That's why I think he'll have a 40 yo crisis and leave for a younger Instagram wife. After Meme will finally surrender to having another kid in a desperate attempt at keeping him locked in this marriage, he'll wait till he has someone else in his life, cause he'll never leave to be single! He'll have brainwashed Meme to make her believe this is okay and they have to be grateful for the beautiful story they had together, and that because they are different from other couples they'll stay a big happy family even after divorce. He'll give a good pension to Meme for keeping the kids with her and the nannies while he travels around the world with his new trophy wife/pretend business partner.

He'll go back to eating meat and drinking whatever the f he wants whenever he wants, encourage his wife to do tons of sponsors, play the influencer game, praise her superficial beauty while Meme keeps rocking her ratty hair and no shower look, will finally have sex without a condom outside of pregnancy because new girlfriend will be under contraception, will finally have holidays without mum and kids around...

What a lump. The hair, the diaper shorts, the filthy state of her, no wonder even the ugly horse teeth has to look else where. She’s no longer the girl he approached to pimp out. He can’t milk any more out of her View attachment 638399View attachment 638401View attachment 638402
La Grace in person!
Flat headed, flat chested, flat ass, flat feet... All flat like her personality and her life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 638282

She can't even cook a freaking ratatouille 🤦‍♀️ this is just sautéed veggies. Looks dryer than the Sahara. Always with a whole bush of cilantro on top to try and make it fancy lol. It blows my mind that some people think she can cook. And why does she have to cut everything in such tiny little pieces? She learnt how to cook in a toddlers' book or what "cut everything into tiny little pieces to avoid choking hazard". With these teeth of yours and your husband's there's no danger honey. The veggies are cut so tiny yet she still manages to not be able to cook it through properly and have it confit. Wow, this Endo chef must remember Meme's food!
Her diet lacks cruelly in iron and protein. Where are all the beans, greens (other than avocado or cilantro ffs...) lentils...
They speak so condescending l'y of pub culture in the UK. But they'd know if they visited more often their now home country that in pub you can eat good vegetarian comfort food such a vege pies and shepherds pies, vege Sunday roasts dishes, fish pies, fish and chips... Thry speak abou pubs which they never go to like they are so close minded. Talk about something they don't know again. I'd rather eat there a 1000 times than at Meme's if I was Endo. What a nightmare to be related to these buffoons as a star chef.
This reminds me of one of the Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmare episode,a vegetarian restaurant in Paris. The owner is so bad,rude, lazy and her foods exactly look like the above crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
By the way: Elena, who travelled to Dom.Rep and announced now living there with home schooling... now she is back to Toronto after 2 month? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
This reminds me of one of the Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmare episode,a vegetarian restaurant in Paris. The owner is so bad,rude, lazy and her foods exactly look like the above crap.
Oh my god, how funny would it be for Gordon to trash her food just by looking at her stories XD

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They said they had some relatives and family friends die of covid, "but they were over 60 with previous medical conditions" as if that justified it and their lives mean less because they're older and frail ... they are narcissist devoid of empathy.
Jesus! Both my parents are over 60 (62 and 64) no underlying health conditions but I would be shocked to the core and devastated if they died at their age!

The reason why he posted this is that hot babe in the back 🤪😜😂:
9C52668E-FF1D-45D2-B4A3-C13751F19764.jpeg

8C15DD61-930C-4EDF-99FE-6E6F070F61EE.png

You make sure you stuff your face with ice cream, thick thighs 😂😂😂:
4948B6EE-506F-4C5F-95C9-28D6E9549104.jpeg

So, another immigrant friend no British!! 😜
23869916-8A20-45C6-B7FD-5C0E5B6CC4A0.jpeg

I wonder why did he stopped posting his ugly face but not his wife fat body?! What a coward 😂🤪.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The reason why he posted this is that hot babe in the back 🤪😜😂:
View attachment 638345
View attachment 638346

You make sure you stuff your face with ice cream, thick thighs 😂😂😂:
View attachment 638347

So, another immigrant friend no British!! 😜
View attachment 638348

I wonder why did he stopped posting his ugly face but not his wife fat body?! What a coward 😂🤪.
Haha. Both elephant thighs and grandpa are really unattractive but somehow think they’re a delight to look at.
Interesting that Lidiot hasn’t been given permission to post on her IG yet 🤪 they had also got that friend Naila not to post anything while she was breaking quarantine rules with them. Because they weren’t supposed to be self-isolating with people from other households!
Let’s see if they stay at this accommodation until august. At $2k a night, 2 months would come to $120k! I think even Icunts would struggle to pay that. But let’s see….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This airbnb was 2014-2016 active. I don’t why but now it is active with a new id? It has therefore just 4-5 feedbacks.
I think they can rent it for cheaper because they have an Airbnb cooperation. Also they make friends with those people ... like: I don’t pay for rent but I get angel investor of your company

2014 rent price was 1,460, now it’s $1,981 per night

Reactions: 8
This airbnb was 2014-2016 active. I don’t why but now it is active with a new id? It has therefore just 4-5 feedbacks.
I think they can rent it for cheaper because they have an Airbnb cooperation. Also they make friends with those people ... like: I don’t pay for rent but I get angel investor of your company

2014 rent price was 1,460, now it’s $1,981 per night
You are like Sherlock Holmes 😂🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been blocked by both now for telling them that Anti-Lockdown protests have been on mainstream news pretty much during the whole pandemic 🙄😂

Mimi is looking dreadful. All her facial features are sinking into her face, her skin has aged. She's slowing turning into an organic version of the grim reaper except she has whopper thighs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
MeMe can’t even run after an ice cream van, let alone a business. The lump drags everything down with her that’s why Horse Teeth wants to have another kid. He wants to keep his dumb wife home another 5 years.
MeMe can’t even be a stay at home wife (no offence, I’m a stay at home mum running our family business from home too) without the help. She never admitted why Lidiot stayed the maximum of her visa for 6 months when Alexa was born and why she’s still going on every trip with them and sometimes they also bring Lala and Natasha. At least Ella is honest and acknowledges she has help and appreciates the woman and names her like a valued member of the family. Horse Teeth, the nouveau riche, just calls the cleaner “the cleaner”.
6F82C7C3-02F0-4467-A7D7-D979E55B092C.jpeg
A73007F1-D6C3-4561-98B9-300B5E050D2C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Excuse me, what’s funny about football fans cheering on their national team? This thick lass only has a pea sized brain and to her all things French is like Emily in Paris. I’m sure French people look down on her too - ooh, the wannabe, the made-in-China knockoff.
7FC77F4C-F8ED-4ABB-A441-1C8AA900E713.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
They you for saying that? I mean they can’t listen to their own criticism because it’s negative and people are jealous etc. Guess what ICons may be these these governments you call communist also wants to keep away the negativity and think people are just jealous. On the other hand, it can be the ICons themselves are quite communist.
the thing I am hating these days is - her ratty hair, they are part of problem who have instigated only straight hair is beautiful (or curled hair, after straightening) is beautiful. Curls are beautiful, curls are healthy. She is gone total down-hill.Uggggh

Finally, I had Covid, I got vaccine & I got Covid again. Scientists are still figuring out this but ICunts have seem to figure it all out. Other than their failed whole bunch of businesses, that cookbook app thingy etc…

• Heart
I don’t believe Meme travelled with only one carry on bag. 2 of these curtain dresses alone would fill up that suitcase!

7B55B5C7-62AE-428B-B882-4B265A53DF00.jpeg

5CD833A5-87F2-4953-BA07-128AF32667DB.jpeg
F87A362B-D9B8-489E-8623-CB535F14D861.jpeg
This woman wants to live a luxury life and doesn’t even dress up for dinner in “Paris”.

And OMG!! Can those sandals be Hermes?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Leyla is clearly the prettier looking sister.

Why does meme look like she's wearing a wig???
Screenshot_20210629-011819_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.