Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a complete clown 😂😂😂😂, I don’t understand her love for taking selfie’s all the time!!😂😂😂
What is her point!! 😂😂😂 (see how disturbing to use 😂 when nothing is funny). She is ugly inside and it is shining on her outside 🤮🤮.
She has a bleep face and the worst metabolism:
6E33F52F-D6CC-420D-B768-20F664C19B9D.png

Her body IS disgusting, mis-shaped, flat chested and thick thighs. Just accept it and stop with the failed photoshopping!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
2567159F-7025-469F-8897-D0331FA7E094.png

3C37CC36-8A9D-4F40-85C5-E2E39F1B8E14.png

We can clearly see stretch mark and cellulite all over her thighs. Also, in the one she photoshopped her thighs are still look mis-shaped with huge ankles and calves:
D703D681-1BC4-4396-95BB-EB1D5F155E57.jpeg

Now this is how you ROCK in a new sunglasses and beach wear:
DC6C6499-5701-496B-AEBC-7F675E066197.jpeg

Look at the hair, the skin, the legs, the abs and the attitude. This is how to photoshop and airbrush your pics. Where on the other hand we have her, who does that ugly duck face EVERY TIME 😖..

Also, this is how you do squat at the beach, I can’t believe that a VS model has a better chest area than her, yes they have small tits but it isn’t saggy and pointing down.. Also she doesn’t has clavicle bones just plain flat chest!! Nothing special at all!!
8B019847-B119-4911-9018-34533F4B0AF6.jpeg

A812196F-F24F-49D8-B578-7ABEEE80E361.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Meme again with her woe is me schtick. If you wanna focus so much on the positive, don't read here and live "in the moment" as you preach. And if you're as confident as you wanna people to believe, negative comments on insta would make you laugh instead of hitting the block button. But truth hurts. Good luck living in denial.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Meme again with her woe is me schtick. If you wanna focus so much on the positive, don't read here and live "in the moment" as you preach. And if you're as confident as you wanna people to believe, negative comments on insta would make you laugh instead of hitting the block button. But truth hurts. Good luck living in denial.
Sounds like she just came from reading her tattle thread 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sounds like she just came from reading her tattle thread 😅
She’s definitely on this thread. Is the web manager on holiday or did she have dignity and resigned? The house of cards is about to collapse MeMe. You and your cunting pimp of a husband started the business with the ‘perfect image’ marketing and has carried on throughout the whole process until you two got so arrogant and even more cunting. It’s taken a crisis of a pandemic for this scheme to be more and more transparent. You love each other so much? Turn around and talk instead of gushing on Instagram. You’re on luxurious holidays? Enjoy the moment and be present as you preach. You’re able to take extended and extended maternity leave to be with your only one child while having a babysitter and live in MIL to help? Be upfront and don’t preach “I take time off work to be with my child”. Not many people have that privilege. You can’t help yourself but buying new clothes all the time? Don’t disguise it and only talk about it when the item is a couple of months old. Don’t pretend you’re an eco warrior when your yearly carbon footprint from flying is higher than any John and Jane Smith’s lifetime of travels. And if you control comments on your Instagram without valid reasons and disallow critical criticism, it’s called communism like you call English. So eff off now witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
how many times does she use "perfect" in a day?

You love each other so much? Turn around and talk instead of gushing on Instagram. You’re on luxurious holidays? Enjoy the moment and be present as you preach. You’re able to take extended and extended maternity leave to be with your only one child while having a babysitter and live in MIL to help? Be upfront and don’t preach “I take time off work to be with my child”. Not many people have that privilege.
true that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lidia is having a night out with her son, because Elena is there staying with Mimi. Mimi is never in her own with Alexa!
Why it is so hard for Mimi showing us, how she plays with her daughter on her own?? She is photographing everything - but in 4 years not one picture how she prepared a day with Alexa.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lidia is having a night out with her son, because Elena is there staying with Mimi. Mimi is never in her own with Alexa!
Why it is so hard for Mimi showing us, how she plays with her daughter on her own?? She is photographing everything - but in 4 years not one picture how she prepared a day with Alexa.
Even Leyla did "my day with Adrianna and Andreas" videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m gonna be fair with MeMe on this one. Alex never ever stays with Alexa, never takes her anywhere on his own and never takes her to classes or anything. Most dad friends I know take their kids swimming, kick a ball in the park, cycling not just doing a 2 days intensive course with her and duck off. MeMe is useless but Alex doesn’t even try. My eldest loves spending time with his daddy and it’s so heartwarming he asks for his daddy as much as he asks for me. It shows kids know who love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my, it's hilarious how she reacts immediately to this thread in a passive-agressive way. 🤣 #powerful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess they won’t be coming to Canada for a while. Aw shucks!
Again I don’t get how this night is special. This is what they do every day, they go from home to another table and chair setting. What is left to talk about, except for whining about Meme? 😂

Is it possible that “Meme’s nephew” travelled alone and his mum and siblings are still in Canada?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
True though! What is a date night when anyway you eat every single day of your life at the restaurant?! And when half the time you have a babysitter for your kid.. also they dont do any special effort to dress up on that night .. so how is is different??
Different would be trying something together like a cooking class (meme you surely need a gazillion of those anyway), going to the movies (indie movies or docus if you don’t like blockbusters..) or going bowling even 🎳 !! Have FUN you are in your 30’s!!!

Thank me later for the suggestions Meme ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m gonna be fair with MeMe on this one. Alex never ever stays with Alexa, never takes her anywhere on his own and never takes her to classes or anything. Most dad friends I know take their kids swimming, kick a ball in the park, cycling not just doing a 2 days intensive course with her and duck off. MeMe is useless but Alex doesn’t even try. My eldest loves spending time with his daddy and it’s so heartwarming he asks for his daddy as much as he asks for me. It shows kids know who love them.
I just needed a moment, but this is so true! :eek: growing up my dad was the main person earning money, but I remember he would take me to the park in the late afternoon or at the weekends, sometimes he would even bring me along to a meeting (I would have to wait sometimes a bit, but there was never a problem for me to actually join a meeting or be next door with an assistant- especially if it was only for 10 15 minutes).
but wow....damn....they are all at home, they are constantly around each other, but hardly spend time on a one to one. well I guys spending 1-2hours in the morning is seen as "special quality time until mommy wakes up and I can leave you baby girl"

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.