Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I guess they will do their vows renewal in two weeks or so.

Seems like a delta variant party as no one of them are vaccinated/being careful and the exponential rise of cases. Hope no one will suffer from a bad form of covid - espcially the grandparents - they are a bunch of fools but still.

Reactions: 11
Who knows if they got vaccinated and are going the Trump route. In that case, I’d love to know their long game. In any case, I’d like to know their long game. Who are their audience? The far right wingers? The anti-vax hippies?

Reactions: 7
OMG I’m so sick of seeing Alex’s head in every photo! How about sending Meme and her dad on a “date night” instead of you?! Why is he out every day?

Honestly it feels like they were a poor family and Alex was a rich man who came and rescued them and now they all do whatever he wants.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Fact is: Suleiman and Dimitri are the ones who work daily, normal and constantly... but who knows. Suleiman is maybe near retirement age...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG I’m so sick of seeing Alex’s head in every photo! How about sending Meme and her dad on a “date night” instead of you?! Why is he out every day?

Honestly it feels like they were a poor family and Alex was a rich man who came and rescued them and now they all do whatever he wants.
We all know Alex won’t BABYSIT his own daughter. The Horse Teeth bragged the sleep training was very expensive but the best money he ever spent. If MeMe had any guts, she would have put her foot down. But she’s so dumb and deep in this tit, she doesn’t wanna admit her husband is a deadbeat dad. I would have felt sorry for her if she stood her ground and insisted Alex had to do his fair share. Since they like saying “do your own research”, then do research of the effects of sleep training. By general guidelines, it’s not recommended before 6 months old and they did it to Alexa when she was a few weeks old. The poor kid has been resented the minute she was born.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
👆🏻 This!! It’s 100% what they do!
They need to watch Inside Out with Alexa to understand the functioning of our emotions, much more on their level than any Audible book XD. You can't shut down sadness or frustration, it will always come back ten times worst.

Reactions: 13
Today we talk about Alex so we get the Horse Teeth with chicken legs doing a ‘runner’ with Alexa (MeMe: Google “doing a runner”). He’s such an ugly creature. After the photos were taken, Alexa was dumped back with Lidiot. I bet if he took Alexa out with Suleyman, people could be mistaken she’s out with both her grandads.
93FC4534-B8E4-42C9-B771-880266049A5D.jpeg
F163D415-5D3C-4379-B10D-9B074AA47292.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Today we talk about Alex so we get the Horse Teeth with chicken legs doing a ‘runner’ with Alexa (MeMe: Google “doing a runner”). He’s such an ugly creature. After the photos were taken, Alexa was dumped back with Lidiot. I bet if he took Alexa out with Suleyman, people could be mistaken she’s out with both her grandads.View attachment 657010View attachment 657008
Someone get Tan France to sort Alex's disastrous wardrobe out. What are those shoes about ffs. 30's going on 60's.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My handsome grandma (meme: 😂😂, Alex: 😜)
23FB8159-3F23-47E2-8C1F-E27C8EF1753F.jpeg

Meme really let herself go after having Alexa. The one thing she managed was Not putting on weight.

Good on her but if she ever puts on weight I don’t think she’ll have the confidence to show her face anywhere.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
They’re the most disgusting parents ever, they are using that ugly child with no shame at all🤮🤮..
What is the point of filming that child??
What should we learn from her??
2C951D88-B126-4800-89EE-F81A431FC603.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Today we talk about Alex so we get the Horse Teeth with chicken legs doing a ‘runner’ with Alexa (MeMe: Google “doing a runner”). He’s such an ugly creature. After the photos were taken, Alexa was dumped back with Lidiot. I bet if he took Alexa out with Suleyman, people could be mistaken she’s out with both her grandads.View attachment 657010View attachment 657008
Why he looks like 80 years old Karen in these pictures. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the name of „free“ souls and „allowing“ kids to have all their emotions .... none of the kids behave correctly.. Even Adriana...

All kids in that family need urgent help. I feel so sorry for Adriana (5, almost 6), Andreas (4) and Alexa (4, almost 5).

My kids are like aged. I really don’t want to compare. But I feel like ....my kids show their love every minute! They help each other. They pray for each of them or just love to hug, and bring stuff... when I see that Adriana is picking sweets from birthday cake of Andreas and Leyla is talking in a strange way (without any love) to Adriana.. I get really bad feelings...

I really hope that behind iG this family behaves normal and with love and that we see just unfortunately tha bad parts...

Also... what they are posting
AFF3A1CA-B85B-49A1-99AE-9B97F2CC873C.jpeg

And this is what I see
E2929FD8-FAB7-4EE2-916A-59B53D118E5C.jpeg

I would really post a picture of me..
near age (ok I am 6 years older) but same oriental gens.. same region. Same origin. but I look like 16(!) next Mimi and Leyla and having more kids then them? And I don’t even spent so many ours for “me time” like them. No nannies PLUS working all days in home office
🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
In the name of „free“ souls and „allowing“ kids to have all their emotions .... none of the kids behave correctly.. Even Adriana...

All kids in that family need urgent help. I feel so sorry for Adriana (5, almost 6), Andreas (4) and Alexa (4, almost 5).

My kids are like aged. I really don’t want to compare. But I feel like ....my kids show their love every minute! They help each other. They pray for each of them or just love to hug, and bring stuff... when I see that Adriana is picking sweets from birthday cake of Andreas and Leyla is talking in a strange way (without any love) to Adriana.. I get really bad feelings...

I really hope that behind iG this family behaves normal and with love and that we see just unfortunately tha bad parts...

Also... what they are posting
View attachment 657428

And this is what I see
View attachment 657430

I would really post a picture of me..
near age (ok I am 6 years older) but same oriental gens.. same region. Same origin. but I look like 16(!) next Mimi and Leyla and having more kids then them? And I don’t even spent so many ours for “me time” like them. No nannies PLUS working all days in home office
🤣
OMG what happened to Leyla looks like 70 years old lady? shocking!!!

Reactions: 4
Looks like Lidiot remembered fo our trainers on Alexa but her wedgie really bothers me. If half of your daughter’s bikini bottom is in her crack, there’s no need to post it on Instagram MeMe. A path around a small cliff isn’t called a hike either. The only thing that’s challenging here is your barely there brains MeMe.
7DC225E5-20C8-47A5-8B2F-58B509165703.jpeg

you kissed the wrong frog. It’ll never turn into a prince. Just a frog. We call him ugly and you immediately publicly call him handsome. It must be so sad to be on yet another months long holiday but set yourself alerts for a gossip forum about yourself. Do me a favour. When you’re back in London, get yourself a shrink.
70AD5B7F-718C-4C84-8B09-EB1D97429234.jpeg

Reactions: 12
What about your responsability about your numerous and unnecessary flights Meme?
20210711_141229.jpg

Also all those stories are just pure virtue signalling. I would never post something like that even though I have the habit to collect trash while being in the nature. People don't need to be preached - especially not from someone faking like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What about your responsability about your numerous and unnecessary flights Meme? View attachment 657702

Also all those stories are just pure virtue signalling. I would never post something like that even though I have the habit to collect trash while being in the nature. People don't need to be preached - especially not from someone faking like her.
Of course this is virtue signaling. It’s nothing compared to their constant air travels and massive production of useless stuff for $$$$$$$. Oh she flew to the South of France to pick up plastic bits from the beach. I also hate the fact she picked up a beer bottle and was sarcastic people had fun with the bleeping laughing face. People drink beer so what MeMe? None of your bleeping business. Are face filters plastic? This is her mug without editing but with filters. Still looks nothing like her edited pics.
BEB8DA96-59BA-47AC-9BF2-A00DF98B77FC.jpeg

53A5FF97-AB29-4718-9837-0B19C86E5AAE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just throwing this out there -

Anyone reckon Alex is gay?
I don’t think he’s gay but I think in his head he’s a lot more masculine than how he walks And sits etc. I just can’t see him as very sexual, whether with a man or a woman.

PS. Meme! masks are trash but you don’t know who with what germs has been wearing them. Welldone encouraging your daughter to touch it without any protection.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.