Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh weather is bad - therefore no pictures too
They must be back in London - Out and about...friends who live in Europe and just arrived back here (UK) to see their families (they haven’t seen in 18 months) are self isolating. Apparently the authorities call a few times a day and sometime come and ring at the door to check if people are “quarantining” properly. Fine is 10’000£ (Per person)!

Reactions: 9
They must be back in London - Out and about...friends who live in Europe and just arrived back here (UK) to see their families (they haven’t seen in 18 months) are self isolating. Apparently the authorities call a few times a day and sometime come and ring at the door to check if people are “quarantining” properly. Fine is 10’000£ (Per person)!
My mum arrived over a month ago and yeah they phoned to check she was self isolating EVERY DAY. I doubt the Icunts were back in London yet. I think MeMe is having a nervous breakdown. The best thing for her is to disappear of a public profile and take her horse teeth husband with her too. But of course, he’s whispering words like “we still need to see notebooks MeMe. I fucked up with Bitcoin so we don’t have enough money to quit yet!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think they are back. They might be detoxing after intoxicating the whole social media world. It might be today might not have been a ‘perfect’ day for ICons so they can share anything less than ‘perfect’. They are so … 2010s when it comes to their social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Or they are out and about with Elena and her family and want to hide it to not be caught. As they did when they arrived in Italy and went to France.

Reactions: 12
Why does it look like Elena is posting videos from Canada? To throw off senses that they’re not self isolating? This entire family is so dodgy.

• Heart
I've been away and boy what a catch up this has been!

What is with Alex and his crappy flash-card style words??? #powerful #VIBES

If Mimi & Sharma don't have an active account on here I'd be shocked. What is the point in both of them? If I was Mimi I'd just remove myself from insta. Her numbers are dropping like flies, her content is tit and she clearly struggles to make any hence why we get flowers all the time, parenting is a huge struggle for her and she looks exhausted from Alex clearly not pulling his weight.

Imagine the only thing in life worth posting about is travelling. Most entrepreneurs, vloggers and influencers post about their partner, lifestyle, hobbies AND Travel. We know they hate the UK and London, we get holiday spammed yet when at home we get the same lake in a park or flowers from Mimi and Audible or some bullshit science mentalist video from Alex.

What happened to this Q&A video, Meems?

And also

Alex, where's this new office premise you've been searching for? Can't afford one cos you're not making enough money? I think so.

• Heart
I think Meme made a big mistake by having Alexa. Just be honest here some people not meant to be parents and it's okay everyone is different. I think she is not ready because she was more lively pre Alexa. She probably had the pressure to have a kid by Alex, parents and Leyla. She got Alexa after Leyla got Adrianna.

I think Meme made a big mistake by having Alexa. Just be honest here some people not meant to be parents and it's okay everyone is different. I think she is not ready because she was more lively pre Alexa. She probably had the pressure to have a kid by Alex, parents and Leyla. She got Alexa after Leyla got Adrianna.
The issue is more that she uses Alexa as an excuse for everything in her life and sticks to her like glue to avoid facing the total vacuity of her life!
What she needs is a real purpose and a hobby/passion appart from Alexa. Then she will find balance in her role as a parent. And love her kid without the constant bitterness.
Also another kid will teach her what parenting actually is and give poor Alexa a chance to escape her mom and become less self-absorbed as well!! The reality is she is scared that a second child would be less perfect than her “dream come true” Alexa and not instagrammable!! Terrible but true

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Because they have Canadian passports they might still be allowed?
The premier said that tourists without vaccines will not be allowed in for a long time. But they are (unfortunately for us) citizens so I think they will be allowed in regardless. Maybe they will have to actually quarantine.

Reactions: 4
I still wonder if nephew Alex has travelled alone?

why’s everyone called Alex(a) in this family!

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s odd to see Mimi use terms like “this place is a vibe”
Who does she think she is? Some young, trendy, TikTok influencer?! She dresses too grandma to use trendy words. Noticed Alex did the same. Ugh. Are they trying to attract young Gen Z TikTok users now?
That tank top from the kids section, words like “that’s a vibe”, thrifting?
The same young people, TikTok-ers who she attacked were too busy dancing while the old people were at protest marches?
Delusional.

• Haha
Mimi has no manners. I can’t shake off those nipple showing tops and I cannot unsee her sleeping on the beach covered in a blue towel.

Who told them that that’s what people should post on their Instagram. They’re very low class in my honest opinion. Makes me want to barf.

It’s one thing to be minimalistic and another to look unkept, barbaric and straight up mannerless.

There are women out there with minimalistic wardrobes yet manage to look classy AF! Honestly it’s not even about make up or hair. She just looks like a lost village girl pretending to be a millionaire.

They’re the perfect example of “money doesn’t buy you class”

🦯

They go to all these beach locations yet have never been seen learning to surf, take the kid on a wave runner. Heck Mimi could learn to swim being at water so often. The woman needs hobbies and passion beyond Instagram.

They’re boring AF.

• Heart
Here's looking at you, Meems....

FB_IMG_1625529405789.jpg

Also

Here's the flash word again! so Powerful

Screenshot_20210710-094207_Instagram.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I still wonder if nephew Alex has travelled alone?

why’s everyone called Alex(a) in this family!
He didn’t. He traveled with Meme’s father at the very least. Who knows maybe Lala is there too.
This might also explain the lack of photos. They’re not self-isolating like they’re supposed to. Suleyman didn’t get the memo not to post 😀
Oh and Didi will turn up too. In her chicken outfit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He didn’t. He traveled with Meme’s father at the very least. Who knows maybe Lala is there too.
This might also explain the lack of photos. They’re not self-isolating like they’re supposed to. Suleyman didn’t get the memo not to post 😀
Mimi's dad calling it a 'date night' with Alex because he's seen Mimis casual, date night posts and assumes it something you do with ya mate, not with your partner as you make you 0 effort on appearance with 0 romance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Suleyman will be the payroll for a while for outing them. I can imagine their conversation “the governments are trying to suppress us but look we made it. No quarantine. No jabs. But it’s still communism. Mum, dad, don’t forget you can’t post these pics on Instagram or we’ll have to delete negative comments again.” 5 mins later Suleyman posted this pic on Instagram after being absent for 2 years.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.