Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did leyla speak publicly about her son? That “angry soul” post has stayed with me, I hadn’t seen it before but remember they had a scare during her pregnancy and they did a full video on it.

Who goes on a holiday to other countries and eats every meal at a fancy restaurant! It’s either that or Meme’s imperfect veg cooking. Don’t they ever try a small cafe or local street food?

how much time and money do they have on their hands to do fine dining every day of their lives? And honestly, it’s not inspiring. It all looks the same if they do it for Instagram. The same way all the beach destinations look exactly the same on their feed.
3A651874-3DAE-40E7-ABDD-504FF84E60CA.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yes look at that. It’s a different and beautiful life, one you will never experience, because you are a conman and a loser:
DF91C9B6-5224-4FDA-9C35-C5BA8E9B594F.jpeg

So for now this is your life 🤪😜:
4E33EA68-CD4E-4528-AFFC-6E884ED18C42.jpeg
AE05AAA7-FCEB-4312-8AAD-1E10D3D4D0AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Minimalism?
Mimi?
Yeah just another lie...

we see how minimalistic she is.. I don’t see all her boots and Stella McCartney or Hermès shoes ?? I suppose some winter shoes are also in that house...

i would not call myself minimalistic and all my clothes fit in two rows of a billy shelve.

yeah but Mimi is soooo minimalistic!

I wished I could find easily her shelves for clothes
A HUGE mess!!!

52E9A3F2-625D-4873-A6A7-DB8AECE9182E.png
6C46C1CC-F74D-4F12-9FD1-C433572B50F4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Minimalism?
Mimi?
Yeah just another lie...

we see how minimalistic she is.. I don’t see all her boots and Stella McCartney or Hermès shoes ?? I suppose some winter shoes are also in that house...

i would not call myself minimalistic and all my clothes fit in two rows of a billy shelve.

yeah but Mimi is soooo minimalistic!

I wished I could find easily her shelves for clothes
A HUGE mess!!!

View attachment 652669View attachment 652668
She has no taste. The funny thing is a lot of the things she owns are not even nice enough to own, let alone have a few of them in different colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I live in Ontario and we have had one of the longest lockdowns in the world. I am fully vaccinated, so I can easily move around, yet I don't complaint as much as these two do about COVID. It doesn't even cross my mind as much as theirs. Maybe since I am not sitting 'idle'. They seem more eager to escape work and just want to travel. They live in constant fear and are extremely paranoid of communism, so much so that they easily believe any false story. Should I say I am grateful that I am not as fearful and paranoid as the Cons are about communism? :cool:

Mimi blamed her parents for destroying her teeth. Alexa is going to blame her mother for ruining her feet by making her walk around everywhere in flipflops.

Reactions: 12
Wear what you have????
what’s the purpose on buying similar dresses every year!!!

we all know, Mimi was the USA almost every year in
- 05/2015
- 05/2016
- 05/2018
- 11/2019
- 01/2020

and we saw this dresses for the first time! and you were it gazillion times??

Yeah wear what you have, said the girl, who buys gazillion similar dresses every year
Tacky dresses :sick:.

I’m aware of the R word but Alex comfortably called someone who drove a crystallised supercar this term so I’m gonna use it with his wife. Is she R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D?????? Why is she reposting from these conspiracy accounts? Remember MeMe - you’re supposed to be happy on a long, undeserved holiday NOT even in the UK. Last time I checked, peaceful protests are still very much legal in this country. Maybe the problem is your sources are biased and unverified aka don’t use bleeping twitter or Instagram as your sources dumb duck!!!
View attachment 651914
Why don't they just emigrate to some other country instead whinging so much about UK.

Yes look at that. It’s a different and beautiful life, one you will never experience, because you are a conman and a loser:
View attachment 652661

So for now this is your life 🤪😜:
View attachment 652666 View attachment 652667
Yeah true Alex always bragging that he is so wealthy if he is so wealthy howcome he never instagram in a yacht?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This family get around, don’t they? I thought pandemic was such an issue for them, no? And MeMe, you’re welcome again. Last time you called the kid ‘Alex’s nephew’ and we corrected you. You should have put a bra on around the boy though. Don’t want to traumatise him.
53DDC07B-7125-457C-8E9B-4DA1382AED80.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
"Alex's nephew" "my nephew"- I would understand if they started dating recently, but they have been together over a decade...... better late than never
This family get around, don’t they? I thought pandemic was such an issue for them, no? And MeMe, you’re welcome again. Last time you called the kid ‘Alex’s nephew’ and we corrected you. You should have put a bra on around the boy though. Don’t want to traumatise him. View attachment 652910

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Elena "emigrated" to Dom.Rep but just travelled to Canada and now France - during Covid.
Another woman not working and living from money of husband and calling travels "emigration".
They all surely still canadians and having suspicious money transfers.

This shithead annoys me so much! When it’s for your followers, you suggest a cheap one from China? because it’s not sponsored or gifted but for you it’s always western made and expensive?

Does he realise a good number of their followers are successful professionals who can afford useful things if they want to buy them but they choose not to throw their money for Instagram? A lot of them have also travelled to Europe and other continents? What a douche. Go spot your wife’s tits before dressing up for her workout buddy becomes child abuse. 🤢
D0AEF847-F4ED-4F59-BD7C-8A721E11C7C1.jpeg

• Haha
I bet nobody is interested in their work setup - cuz: nothing special!

But i bet, ikonns love to themselves portraying as working hustlers...

I am REALLY interested HOW they work. I mean, which tools, which tasks, which routines they have? Which marketing schedule they have, which MAINLY income in percentage they have, how much different incomes.. which pillars (?) of income they have...

THOSE topics bring value... not flowers and daily affirmations which they self don't realize...

This shithead annoys me so much! When it’s for your followers, you suggest a cheap one from China? because it’s not sponsored or gifted but for you it’s always western made and expensive?

Does he realise a good number of their followers are successful professionals who can afford useful things if they want to buy them but they choose not to throw their money for Instagram? A lot of them have also travelled to Europe and other continents? What a douche. Go spot your wife’s tits before dressing up for her workout buddy becomes child abuse. 🤢View attachment 653074
I wanted to comment about this story, too. What an arrogant prick. Like the fact that it's produced in the US makes it more special or expensive. I hate it when they make comments like this.
Mimi is always bragging about how European fruits and vegetables being non-GMOs. I hate to break it to you Mimi, but to a certain extent everything is GMO, yes, even here in Europe, because that's how they deal with climate change, pesticides, etc. It's all about "Europe has the best fruits and veggies ever, buy seasonal and local, because #savetheplanet" for her till they are instagrammable, then being silent about imported avocados, or peaches in the middle of December...

I haven’t got a chance to read all these Q&A BS but the dumb duck said she’s ‘personally done it’. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 She met a pimp and laid with it. That’s all she ever did.
Just scrolled through her Q&A. I hope, those question were not from their real followers. Who considers a complete (might add uneducated and narrow-minded) stranger's opinion when thinking about whether to have children or not?

So she’s been working on many projects which are selfies, selfies and selfies? And semi see through top with no bra on is 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
3378C5DF-50DD-4BD4-8A0D-04C86A6BC6D7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Btw it has been ages Meme didn't show her work set up. Not even trying to pretend to work - unless when answering questions about why her personal projects (parental book/cooking app/more yt videos) don't happen.

Also her look shows she doesn't need to look professional to meet other professionals (online or in real life). Sure Alex looks like a grandpa but at least that looks more like a professional attire.

Funny when answering about environment and what to do and so she cannot even admit that they fly way too much to meet a sustainable lifestyle. Also last time I ate strawberries in winter it was in the 90s - then my mum never bought them anymore at that season and I haven't too. So fake from her to talk about eating locally and seasonally when every winter she eats tomatoes/cucumbers etc and of course strawberries.

Reactions: 15
Btw it has been ages Meme didn't show her work set up. Not even trying to pretend to work - unless when answering questions about why her personal projects (parental book/cooking app/more yt videos) don't happen.

Also her look shows she doesn't need to look professional to meet other professionals (online or in real life). Sure Alex looks like a grandpa but at least that looks more like a professional attire.

Funny when answering about environment and what to do and so she cannot even admit that they fly way too much to meet a sustainable lifestyle. Also last time I ate strawberries in winter it was in the 90s - then my mum never bought them anymore at that season and I haven't too. So fake from her to talk about eating locally and seasonally when every winter she eats tomatoes/cucumbers etc and of course strawberries.
the only time they worked was pre luxy (they started with little to no money, but they were working towards a goal, they maybe didn't have everything laid out in front of them-business plan, insurance, budget, staff etc-, they were working with luxy (creating videos, having a schedule, the light, adding here and there a bit of a personal touch), and actually before their move to London. I don't think they are that stupid to move because it looks good at the moment financially, but with a plan (how can we sustain our lives in the capital for some years: very high rent if we want to live in the city centre, if we have a child etc.)
to be fair, they were also working with zane and Kat, even though the two girls were working way more than them, but there was somewhat of a routine, goals and targets to met and so on, but they life in London is nothing special, their 53 visit to Italy, the same places over and over again are not special, their "I want to be sustainable" is nothing special, because they don't live by their words.
there usage of instagram actually changed my whole perception of them, especially Alex. I might say things again, but honestly, the first red flag ever was already there before they started dating: him not accepting a no from meme, several times!!! anyway, let's see how long they will have "projects" for

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t the grandpa give her enough money to buy a decent crop top that doesn’t look like a 5 years old boy’s undershirt? I believe now she has masculine energy. Even her face is masculine. Her beaver smile looks bleeping creepy
0BA2ED0D-12D4-4ACA-8150-022BAB7A16C1.jpeg
A7229374-FABE-49DE-ABDA-C1ABBA6DED81.jpeg

Same energy
AB51AF2A-A0EE-496D-AE15-CB2B0959F0BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
DATE NIGHT

3 years ago:
View attachment 649692

3 years on:

View attachment 649695

Hair that looks slept on, and a denim jacket over a flowery tea dress? That's what I look like walking round Aldi to do my food shop.

She had Alexa when first pic was taken and she still made mass effort with her appearance - so why has she let herself go? Alex. That's the reason she looks drained. None of this 'oh parenting is hard' shite because Lidiot does all that. She has more time on her hands than anyone. Sad to see.

Also, what's that Meems? You're going on a date night with Alex which is Rare? PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY! How can you preach about being 'present' when clearly you both sit and scroll through your phones! you can't enjoy each others company because your Husband doesn't appreciate you.

I hope you're enjoying your seasoned poached eggs on shite whilst reading this, Icunts.
Never thought about that in fact. Now that she doesn't do her hair, her yoga or her make up in the morning like they showed in their youtube video pre Alexa, and knowing that she has Alex and Lidiot available to look after Alexa in the mornings... What does she do? Does she sleep in every morning? We know that in London Grandpa Horse Teeth stays with Alexa for breakfast while Meme sleeps. Then he escapes to the office (although lately it looks like he's been staying at home more often, we can see him in Meme's pretend work out videos) and Meme does her pretend workout and make up with Alexa by her side. Then it's Montessori time and Meme goes out for luncheon with her friends. Unless it's this one time of the year where she visits the office to give her approval on a totally finished work then she'll make sure to document it on her insta.

So, what does she do with all that additional time now that she is not doing hair or makeup every morning????? She still says she struggles with making time for herself. What a load of crap.

Since they both hate cleaning I can't imagine the state they live their airbnb everytime. I bet they have Lidiot clean when they staid for two months in that English cottage last year. No way did Meme do the heavy cleaning.

I live in Ontario and we have had one of the longest lockdowns in the world. I am fully vaccinated, so I can easily move around, yet I don't complaint as much as these two do about COVID. It doesn't even cross my mind as much as theirs. Maybe since I am not sitting 'idle'. They seem more eager to escape work and just want to travel. They live in constant fear and are extremely paranoid of communism, so much so that they easily believe any false story. Should I say I am grateful that I am not as fearful and paranoid as the Cons are about communism? :cool:

Mimi blamed her parents for destroying her teeth. Alexa is going to blame her mother for ruining her feet by making her walk around everywhere in flipflops.
I find it so confusing. They are very aesthetics conscious and always dress her like a victorian doll. The flip flops dont even match the aesthetic. Why not do sandals or running shoes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.