Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wear what you have????
what’s the purpose on buying similar dresses every year!!!

we all know, Mimi was the USA almost every year in
- 05/2015
- 05/2016
- 05/2018
- 11/2019
- 01/2020

and we saw this dresses for the first time! and you were it gazillion times??

Yeah wear what you have, said the girl, who buys gazillion similar dresses every year

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wear what you have????
what’s the purpose on buying similar dresses every year!!!

we all know, Mimi was the USA almost every year in
- 05/2015
- 05/2016
- 05/2018
- 11/2019
- 01/2020

and we saw this dresses for the first time! and you were it gazillion times??

Yeah wear what you have, said the girl, who buys gazillion similar dresses every year
I’m dying to see a “what’s in your carry on suitcase” video.

Reactions: 6
Hey meme if you really bought all these dresses years ago and wore them a million times then SHOW US PHOTOS OF YOU WEARING THEM ALL THOSE TIMES

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here you go...

just in this thread (from 23 June until today) we saw

• Dress for Mimi 12
  • Dress for Alexa 9
  • Bath suite for Mimi 3
  • Bath suite for Alexa 3

Remember in this case

D4AF0F5E-C9F7-43E9-BE96-C4C928346809.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember that dress because I found it horrendous lol. She got it in LA at the end of 2019. So not even 2 years old. But of course she pretends it is a very old dress as usual.

Note to Meme: most people wear clothes for more than two years. Please stop make yourself look like Mother Theresa for finally doing it too.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I remember that dress because I found it horrendous lol. She got it in LA at the end of 2019. So not even 2 years old. But of course she pretends it is a very old dress as usual.

Note to Meme: most people wear clothes for more than two years. Please stop make yourself look like Mother Theresa for finally doing it too.
She’s ridiculously inconsistent - doesn’t hashtag #wearwhatyouhave when she wears new things (and doesn’t confess that they’re new - like the blue dress she wore recently) and the ONLY reason she does hashtag wear what you have is not because she gives two craps about the 🌎 but because she is EMBARRASSED to be seen in the same clothes more than once. Like in Mexico when she was wearing the same bloody dress more or less every day. It is the “pressure” she thinks there is on her as a “public figure” with an image to defend, that makes her say those things. If she cared about the planet as much as she claims, she wouldn’t buy all those new dresses. She wouldn’t spend thousands on handbags and ugly sandals. She wouldn’t fly every two minutes. THIS is what I can’t stand about this girl. Anything she momentarily feels inspired by she commits to in writing but doesn’t follow up (e.g. learning Spanish).
And one more thing - in that video posted in this thread where she talks about whether she is bothered by her body, she uses the example of her stomach - she says something like there are times when she feels the rolls on her stomach could be flatter. Now why would you pick the one part of your body that is actually nice to use as an example that needs improvement? I’ll tell you why. Because she is SO insecure that she can’t even bring herself to publicly acknowledge her actual flaws - e.g. elephant thighs. If she wanted us to believe that she really isn’t bothered by her imperfections, she would mention her legs not tummy. Of course people will say “are you crazy, your waist is amazing, I’d kill to have one like that” etc. Just like she can’t even say she is ageing and says accumu-bleeping-lating years.
Conclusion? Before you can preach to others how to live life and be grateful and tit, fix your own insecurities first and for once be honest with yourself and your audience. Your thick-thighed hypocrite!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m aware of the R word but Alex comfortably called someone who drove a crystallised supercar this term so I’m gonna use it with his wife. Is she R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D?????? Why is she reposting from these conspiracy accounts? Remember MeMe - you’re supposed to be happy on a long, undeserved holiday NOT even in the UK. Last time I checked, peaceful protests are still very much legal in this country. Maybe the problem is your sources are biased and unverified aka don’t use bleeping twitter or Instagram as your sources dumb duck!!!
53947E8F-870E-47BC-9E15-1DAB2D37209C.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Really!! This hair is super ugly, very disgusting and dry!! If you don’t want to clean her that is fine but don’t post it like it’s a brag 🤮🤮🤮🤮:
64E73985-58FC-4DD9-8B09-1B3D6DAC894D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really!! This hair is super ugly, very disgusting and dry!! If you don’t want to clean her that is fine but don’t post it like it’s a brag 🤮🤮🤮🤮:
View attachment 652032
Poor girl needs a haircut STAT .... but mother dearest won't take her because Alexa is a "girly girl" and will throw a tantrum if a pair of scissors gets close to her locks. Personally, I think Meme is worried her hair will grow back darker and the reality will settle in that her daughter is a BROWN eyed dark haired eastern type just like her. She's desperate for Alexa to be what she never could - light brown, hazel eyed tall and slim ballerina.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I have a question to anyone who uses the hashtag #wearwhatyouhave how in this world anyone will wear something they don’t have. Who comes up with this tit? And then who use this?

And as someone pointed out their Insta is still 2013, still projecting ‘perfectionism’ while hiding the limitation and real ICons. Perfect example being - super highlight more than twice wore clothes while ignoring the ones.

• Haha
View attachment 652032
poor girl. the dad has "a few hours" in the morning for her, her mother doesn't accept her as she is "she loves dancing!!!!! she loves dresses!!!! she loves her long hair!!!!!". I honestly thought they would have changed their opinion after the "oh.. public hospitals are not bad" to put her in a public nursery for her to have some local friends. but no, she either has to stay with grandmas, or other adults- even strangers- and follow mother and father to yet another "vacation"

Reactions: 8
I’ll be honest this latest accommodation doesn’t look mega expensive. Hence no interior photos.
Doesn't look nice at all, definitely not a place where a loaded angel investor would stay, lol. There were even some mismatched, cheap blankets covering the sofas in order to protect them. The owners of the Airbnb must have seen MeMe's tendency to put her naked butt cheeks on everything and tried to find whatever they could to protect their furniture.
But definitely telling that they stayed at the nice air bnb very briefly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like this dress on her, she looks exactly like her mother 😂😂😂..
ED04F45D-59BB-423A-BF85-0DA3E9454DBA.png
2AC9C03B-3F89-4AE0-B048-AAD0A7AF7DD6.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I haven’t got a chance to read all these Q&A BS but the dumb duck said she’s ‘personally done it’. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 She met a pimp and laid with it. That’s all she ever did.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg her advice to beat internet addiction is to take a break on weekends and for a week every 3 months ... imagine if a drug addict or an alcoholic or a smoker were like "i got it under control, i only do it on weekdays and twice a year i have a week where i'm fully sober" they would be considered delusional.

Last edited:
  • Haha
MeMe always looks like she eats like a pig. Not body shaming. She just looks like she’s got no manners. Camera on - action!
B3DC6070-7C15-46CF-8160-6AFCED4928CF.jpeg

2E0C021A-EDB7-460F-BC7E-23B43ED85412.jpeg
34D15827-784E-4176-A13D-A671BE8124C8.jpeg

Alexa is bored as duck
C7AD3A8A-E001-4F7A-93D1-35FDEFB0A78B.jpeg

No rush MeMe. The world doesn’t need another useless, plagiarised book. It’d be very short anyway. “Delegate all parenting”. The end.
9A9A838A-73B0-48D4-A826-E3638F47F402.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just noticed it was the birthday of leylas son a few days ago, it's one thing that a mother is struggling with the baby (I have to admit, I do admire leyla for being transparent enough and say "this baby is different, it's not easy on me, I was expecting him to be like my first one. I have a hard time" etc), but there was newer really any appreciation of M and A about the second born of leyla, it's really sad. they, especially meme was crazy when leylas daughter was born, but I don't know. just odd.

MeMe always looks like she eats like a pig. Not body shaming. She just looks like she’s got no manners. Camera on - action!View attachment 652498
View attachment 652500View attachment 652503
Alexa is bored as duckView attachment 652505

No rush MeMe. The world doesn’t need another useless, plagiarised book. It’d be very short anyway. “Delegate all parenting”. The end. View attachment 652514
she is so in the moment, enjoying the "major vibes" with her phone on the table. lovely!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg her advice to beat internet addiction is to take a break on weekends and for a week every 3 months ... imagine if a drug addict or an alcoholic or a smoker were like "i got it under control, i only do it on weekdays and twice a year i have a week where i'm fully sober" they would be considered delusional.
It’s like her eating disorder and depression. It’s just a trend to have and miraculously disappear on their own without any expert help. If HIV was a trend, MeMe would have that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.