Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of you asked which psychological problems Kids of Leyla and Mimi have..

i will just post Leyla’s own worlds from 2018 regarding to her son. This kid is today 4 years old - and can’t even speak well. He has many aggression (still!). I don’t mind kids can learn speaking whenever they want. Especially when they speak two or three languages - like mine. But this kids have aggressions against their own parents. Therefore Leyla quit making ig of her family. Therefore she filmed everything from Adriana but nothing from Andreas.

i am so thankful thatDemetrious is his father and bringing some stability and normal boundings to those kids. He doesn’t see an “angry soul” from beginning and is behaving correctly with love to this kids!

Do you remember times of Mimi having “troubles” and Mimi letting Alexa on her own?
This is why kids should be raised privately not on Instagram and social media. It’s pretty nasty to write your child is an ‘angry soul’, let alone put it out publicly. And just stop with calling everyone a ‘soul’. We’re humans not some sort of spirits that doesn’t physically exist. This family believes in reincarnation but not pandemic and vaccines. Go play with your goo goo doll Leyla.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's the first one to make someone else feel bad. She does it intentionally because she thrives on it. She will go on and on how important it is to stay with your child for 6 years even though that's not a reality for most families, or how breastfeeding was sooo hard but she decided before Alexa was born that she was going to do it, so she just didn't give up.
She most definitely loves playing the superior mum card. I also think it’s an excuse to justify why she still hasn’t gone back to work or accomplished anything remotely successful even though Alexa is already almost 5 (many unfinished ideas like cooking app, parenting book and a simple children’s book where a 10 year old can spell/grammar check better than her). It used to be “0-3 years that are the most important years” and since it’s only a short time of 3 years Meme doesn’t mind giving her all to give Alexa the best support for emotional development, but somehow now it’s “stay with your child for 6 years”?? Why the 3 year extension? Never ever heard that mothers should stay full-time with their children for that many years, children are already in school before that so how is that even possible? Probably also another excuse not to enrol Alexa in school because her first 6 years need to be with Meme but the real reason is so they can travel as and when they like.

Go back to work and back to pretending to be super extrovert-masculine energy-high achiever Meme OR use Alexa as excuse to stay on Instagram/ stalk people/ read tattle / take selfies / self obsess / get validation from internet all day long? We all know the obvious choice for lazy Meme - new Meme is the real Meme still as judgmental as ever, but no longer the old pretending-to-be-accomplished pre Alexa Meme.

Reactions: 12
Personally, the spirituality doesn't bother me. I too, believe in reincarnation and that we're energy. What bothers me is the way they use it and just like with anything else, lack of education and washing down things. They don't even bother to actually read books about it, they just take what they see other superficial fake guru influencers do and apply it to them thinking it's a life problem fixer, when spirituality is something else entirely. There should be a middle ground between reality and spiritual beliefs, you can have both, but those people don't have enough critical thinking to actually get informed and form their own ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This guy can’t help himself - at any opportune moment he has to mention that he no longer has money worries. And their fake stance that they post all this stuff not to brag but to “inspire” others to follow their dreams IN ORDER TO LIVE LIKE THE ICUNTS particularly pisses me off. Because that’s not what this is. It is pure bragging because he has a chip on his shoulder for being from a poor background and much like his wife needs validation re her body, he needs validation that “he has made it”. For fucks sake Alex, if you are living your dream life, go and enjoy it - why the incessant need to show it to the world? Oh because without it you wouldn’t be able to enjoy it? Then that shows that you’re doing it for validation. You’re as empty inside as your bookshelves are of actual classic literature. Read some Steinbeck to actually understand humility you head!

Reactions: 14
You would think that after so many years of talking about gratitude every single day, MeMe would not need a reminder, note to self that she posted, to choose gratitude instead of complaining. They remind us they are grateful every day, supposedly she fills out her journal every day, she does it with Alexa as well… and it is still not enough and she needs a reminder.
Maybe you are just a negative person MeMe, if you need this type of reminder at this point.

The Ikonns are the worst advertisement for any type of mindfulness/conscious living product because their life is completely opposite. Bragging, not content, need constant reminders to be grateful and not to complain, complaining about the weather, polluting with their constant flying… the list is endless really. Truly content person wouldn’t feel the need to constantly vacation for months and months at same 2-3 luxurious places.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish this year Christmas will be the worst for them 😜😜 The clowns 😂😂:
AFAB64FE-2E58-40F8-92AA-7F1315AF9728.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What a twit 🙄
🤪🤪🤪 (I really hate this emoji now!)
View attachment 650181
Came on here to say - Alex, you absolute bleep.

This is the same guy who balled his bleeping eyes out because he landed on his elbow playing basket ball because he's an unskilled, dosey bastard. Can't even put a ball in a hoop because he's cack handed. He didn't want a label of being disabled but mentally he is. He is uneducated as he googles articles and takes them as fact, his emotions are all over the shop and if he seriously thinks he's some form of babe magnet for these young kids he follows then he needs to give his head a wobble.

Imagine having a mum that you only use for childcare and cut her out of the picture to make your life look insta worthy. Also are his teeth getting longer ?!

If you hadn't guessed, I hate the guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

This is the same guy who balled his bleeping eyes out because he landed on his elbow playing basket ball because he's an unskilled, dosey bastard. Can't even put a ball in a hoop because he's cack handed. He didn't want a label of being disabled but mentally he is. He is uneducated as he googles articles and takes them as fact, his emotions are all over the shop and if he seriously thinks he's some form of babe magnet for these young kids he follows then he needs to give his head a wobble.

Imagine having a mum that you only use for childcare and cut her out of the picture to make your life look insta worthy. Also are his teeth getting longer ?!

Ha! My thoughts exactly! He is such a controlling, narcissistic asshole, I cannot stand him!! I’m with you 100%!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Me too. I don’t want to promote violence but it’d be most satisfying to see this pimp beaten to a pulp or the next best thing is for him to lose all money.
That backward account he shared yesterday is everything against he’s been preaching. It’s ironic he finds a homophobic account amusing when he’s not the most manly man himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
hi all! it's been some time ^^
the last time I had check on meme was seeing how they left for italy, when it hit the country the hardest (spring/summer last year). I couldn't believe my eyes... I tried to read a bit what happened meanwhile but gooosh, so many pages already and the move to a new forum. what caught my attention was how alex commented on something like, he takes their child in the morning for some time so the mother can deal with with child the rest of the day.......... I just can't..... now I feel like he is the dominant one in this relationship whereas I always thought it was meme, I don't know weird vibes from him all along.
what are they up to these days?

Reactions: 11
You would think that after so many years of talking about gratitude every single day, MeMe would not need a reminder, note to self that she posted, to choose gratitude instead of complaining. They remind us they are grateful every day, supposedly she fills out her journal every day, she does it with Alexa as well… and it is still not enough and she needs a reminder.
Maybe you are just a negative person MeMe, if you need this type of reminder at this point.

The Ikonns are the worst advertisement for any type of mindfulness/conscious living product because their life is completely opposite. Bragging, not content, need constant reminders to be grateful and not to complain, complaining about the weather, polluting with their constant flying… the list is endless really. Truly content person wouldn’t feel the need to constantly vacation for months and months at same 2-3 luxurious places.
Maybe Meme is just a whinging soul who’s come back to this world to eat lots of strawberries and nap. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Thank you, finally someone who said it. I don't know why I never commented on it, but the constant body shaming really is something that bothers me about this thread. I don't like Mimi nor Alex, but there is nothing wrong with Mimi's body.

Some people just have bigger thighs and can't do much about it. I work out 4 times a week for 45-60 minutes (mostly HIT, body weight and Pilates) and I also Run 2-3 times a week for 30-45 minutes. I am just generally bigger/wider in the butt, thigh and hip area. I could be one of the Kardashians, but like natural 😂

With that being said, I do agree with you that Mimi seems really insecure about her body, why else would she use photoshop and that "before" and "after" she posted a while back was just BS.
We all aspire to have the body type we don’t have. It’s normal and it’s human nature. The person we see as perfect has their own flaws and insecurities.

As for Mimi. She doesn’t embrace or acknowledge what she is. She shows you the body, photoshops it to perceive perfect then shove it down your throat that she knows the magic to getting a body you want.

She wants to photoshop her way into telling you what’s perfect. Why can’t she just live with her body she has, own it and be proud of it.

Those who work out know it’s not an overnight thing. You can’t miraculously just change your genetic flaws with a few squats. People will relate to that. But she won’t show that side. She’d rather photoshop her way to looking a way she wants.

That is psychological and emotional body shaming.

No one gives a rats ass what she wears or her hair. But let’s not forget she spent a better part of a decade making women feel like we need to “take care ourselves” and look good, because she had a product to sell. Why look down on women who followed her current ways when she had a thing to sell? Was that right?

When she had the coconut oil, she used it as everything including lubricant! Now that she’s not selling it, it’s not something she talks about at all!

Now that she has this new found magical way, she is telling people this is right?!!!!

We all have insecurities. But we don’t pretend to be a way to sell a thing. That is lying & manipulating.

I could go on, but this is plenty to get the message across.

AND personally she should take it as good as she gives it! She’s all mighty with her advice yet quick to delete any comment that goes against any of her lies.

Sure we can choose not to follow her. It’s a shame that people like her can get away with things at the expense of naivety of others on the internet.

She should not be in a position to make you feel unworthy of yourself, yet their contrived public persona has done just that. From the Covid travel, the advice on looking good, boasting about their money, their super child that is breaking Guinness world records. She is flat out adding salt to your insecurities with lies and like a said A CONTRIVED PUBLIC PERSONA.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The funny thing is they brag about the money thinking it’s there forever! They’re not the types to come back one day and says with everything happening in the world, our business has not been good this year. No way!

PS. look at this whinging soul’s kitchen stuff. No style, nothing matches…

2ECE90CF-B8B3-4A1D-B554-C53300F36732.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Maybe Meme is just a whinging soul who’s come back to this world to eat lots of strawberries and nap. 😂😂😂
She’s an insecure soul who likes to edit her thighs and filter her skin and eat gazillions of strawberries obviously.
What’s so funny about this picture btw?
9CDEDEAA-3039-4598-9950-45F3524C5C16.jpeg

So Didi just bragged her kid’s biggest disappointment was mummy’s milk wouldn’t be forever at 7 months old. What the actual duck? I knew it this woman is mentally deranged. Only the same mentally deranged people would send their kids to her school.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Hahahha

This HAS to be part of the next Tattle thread title -
:
Meme the whining soul returns to eat “gazillions of strawberries” and finds it hilarious 😂😂😂

Isn’t amazing how boring life can be when you have no passion besides money..

I mean there are so many things to be passionate about.

Like embarking on a journey into an amazing book! Some great authors got me spending countless sleepless nights feeling like I was living in their stories.. (dostoievski, zweig, aragon, cohen, someone mentioned steinbeck..). Meme and horse teeth never readc a book! Are we sure they know how to read??? I mean they only LISTEN to books after all..
Learning a trade, a new language (what happened to learning italian Meme btw?? Cue she will show us her book with the 2 italian words again..)
So many things i’d try if i had the money to pay for a good course or hire a great teacher or not work and spend the time..
all this time spent at the beach - why don’t they try kite surfing, take surfing lessons, dive.. become good at something!
If they had “normal” friends they could learn from them.. like i learned gardening from my parents and my old neighbours.. even Lala knows how to do many things but Meme is way too proud and immature to ask and patiently learn something..

Sad sad and vain life..
btw don’t feel bad for their minions.. they dream only of money 💰 and luxury and as soon as they get the money they will

I meant to say “as soon as they get the money they will turn into mini-cons”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
From the people who spent their time to complain until they could board a plane to Mexico, that's quite hilarious.

So broke they could get engaged and married abroad. There were just not rich, not poor or anything.

Alex says the world is unfair to excuse all his behaviors. You can see the world is unfair but hold on your values and not set up a crappy hair extension business. There are other ways to have a nice life (that might include less jetting around).
Come on Alex! If you are broke and poor how can you got married on DP???? Again another lie from Iconartist.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only opportunity Ikonns show is: we have money to travel.

They can’t dive in any deep topics or they can’t show/live any value. That means: there are things you can’t buy with money: style, intelligence, empathy and like Schopenhauer set up: compassion. Therefore Ikonns seem like an empty case for us. Maybe those “case”s are even not functioning well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another prostitute dress of Shein. She can drape herself in gold and diamonds and still looks like she sleeps in the dump. Remember MeMe - before posting pics of your big nose, think if it contributes to anything other than encouraging people to get a nose job. These Hermes sandal knockoffs are the least flattering. When you have them in every colour, it doesn’t go well with the fact you’re promoting to save the world either.
D31B1938-4851-4FC4-81E5-1D4A7323FA4F.jpeg

6E7CA5A3-FAFA-4A57-957F-E45B0A5F2A61.jpeg

DAB04DCF-C790-4A99-A959-7B19162D586E.jpeg

• Haha
Come on Alex! If you are broke and poor how can you got married on DR???? Again another lie from Iconartist.
Come on Alex! If you are broke and poor how can you got married on DR???? Again another lie from Iconartist.

Reactions: 2
Crazy head

11B53105-941D-4F75-9D96-2F2C900B50EA.jpeg

Another prostitute dress of Shein. She can drape herself in gold and diamonds and still looks like she sleeps in the dump. Remember MeMe - before posting pics of your big nose, think if it contributes to anything other than encouraging people to get a nose job. These Hermes sandal knockoffs are the least flattering. When you have them in every colour, it doesn’t go well with the fact you’re promoting to save the world either.View attachment 651342
View attachment 651343
View attachment 651350
I’ll be honest this latest accommodation doesn’t look mega expensive. Hence no interior photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.