Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't have time to react concerning the comments about fat shaming Mimi on this thread.

Yes some comments are harsh - but I see them as an expression towards the ridiculous efforts of Meme to pretend "to be perfect". She does is partly because she is insecure but to me her obnoxious almost daily posts about her workouts is also her way to make feel other people not as "accomplished" as her. Obviously she is preying on vulnerable people - mostly women. They see her saying she never misses a workout etc, sending them to their own non-ability to not be perfect all the time. She lives on the admiration of those people. It feeds her ego. But also those people are more prone to buy the products she sells in order to be closer from their model. She knows that and that's one of the reasons she keeps posting on a daily basis even though we can clearly see she doesn't enjoy it much.

You just need to read the comments of some desperate followers to see how they see her. Her (terrible) workouts are signaling to them on a daily basis how badass is Meme and maybe with a daily diary of hers or productivity planner they could be more like her.

The most cynical in all of this is that this trend to portray a perfect life has decreased. A lot of influencers try to be more honest - especially when the products/services they sell are not ony a waste of money. (Some also try to market themselves this way but that's another debate). Meme hasn't changed her marketing strategy much since 2013. Her relationship is perfect, her kid is perfect, she is always a perfect mother and her life is perfect. She does know how toxic is her way of branding herself. But it brings money so who cares. They are unable to make a product with strong qualities that could be independent from their personal branding. That's also why after so many years they are still so present on instagram.
I agree 100%. Their products aren’t bought by general consumers, they’re bought by people who love her. And to keep that love going she must be present on IG every day of her life even though she doesn’t want to be. And it is absolutely correct that there is that element of toxicity whereby she acts as though she posts these workouts to “inspire” others to join her, when in reality she’s doing it it to play on those who won’t do the work out and will feel shamed by it, and also to get validation and praise.
I agree that harsh comments regarding her body on this thread come from our frustration with these underlying facts. She is manipulative and cunning to make money. If Mimi left Instagram, who would buy their products?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Some of the posts from the gaywhostrayed account which Alex FOLLOWS despite his claim to not be conservative or align with any party.
wow! That is some serious level conservative views. What if Alexa decided for herself? That child is doomed. With this level of backward thinking, I can only imagine even MeMe’s life. May be that’s why she/ they have to keep the ‘perfect’ image. It is exhausting - that’s why that woman looks depressed AF and tries to find useless hobbies such as environmentalism. But for most part - I just pray for well-being of that child.

Reactions: 9
I love the fact that they ONLY have “friends” or someone defending them when they either bullied or paid them 😂😂😂😜😜😜😜..

Reactions: 5
Some of the posts from the gaywhostrayed account which Alex FOLLOWS despite his claim to not be conservative or align with any party.
Oh my... How can you sound any more stupid than these comparisons... Horse teeth is the first one to claim everywhere that he's so open minded and has no judgment lol. Fake fake fake stuck up narcissitic hypocrite. Go educate yourself about transgenders man, you're 30 ffs not freaking 90 years old. Even the pope is more open minded than your dumb ass. Even my Spanish catholic and verrry old fashioned grandma has more respect for people's choices AND security than your frustrated mind.
Thank god they're either too lazy to go and vote or on the road when there's one. Can't have any more uneducated self proclaimed woke citizen having some sort of control in the UK. I'm so happy they're only tourists in France 😱

o_O
wow! That is some serious level conservative views. What if Alexa decided for herself? That child is doomed. With this level of backward thinking, I can only imagine even MeMe’s life. May be that’s why she/ they have to keep the ‘perfect’ image. It is exhausting - that’s why that woman looks depressed AF and tries to find useless hobbies such as environmentalism. But for most part - I just pray for well-being of that child.
Yeah! I'm sure we can find a post going "wow, so people from the same sex can get married now but I still have to wear a mask in crowds". Good luck with that Alexa. I hope this kid becomes very very spoilt indeed and gives them hell when she's a teenager.
But then if Alexa was coming out, mister Horse teeth would always justify himself by saying these ideas were not contradictory as in fact, it was just pointing out how on one side we're moving forward while on the other side we're going backwards freedom wise. Lol, yeahhh. I can so see him bulshitting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
... the ridiculous efforts of Meme to pretend "to be perfect". She does is partly because she is insecure but to me her obnoxious almost daily posts about her workouts is also her way to make feel other people not as "accomplished" as her. Obviously she is preying on vulnerable people - mostly women. They see her saying she never misses a workout etc, sending them to their own non-ability to not be perfect all the time. She lives on the admiration of those people. It feeds her ego. But also those people are more prone to buy the products she sells in order to be closer from their model. She knows that and that's one of the reasons she keeps posting on a daily basis even though we can clearly see she doesn't enjoy it much.

[/QUOTE
This is exactly the reason why MeMe annoys me so much.
1. Presenting perfect life that has nothing to do with her reality, mostly done to sell their products. I say mostly because over time she got so used to doing this that now it is a need - she doesn't know how to be herself on social media anymore.
2. Even when people call her out and point out inconsistencies, or make a wrong assumption on how she does everything so perfectly (balancing being a new mom/working "so hard" on her businesses/all while being so put together - in the past), she does nothing to correct them. Instead of saying - yes, I have a lot of help, she will instead hide Lidia and say it's because she's such a devoted parent who doesn't have any time for herself.

She's the first one to make someone else feel bad. She does it intentionally because she thrives on it. She will go on and on how important it is to stay with your child for 6 years even though that's not a reality for most families, or how breastfeeding was sooo hard but she decided before Alexa was born that she was going to do it, so she just didn't give up.

However. All this lying and pretending ends up hurting her in the end. She's the one with fears, she's the one with anxiety that keeps her up at night for hours and hours. She is not even capable of admitting it and calling it anxiety, it had to be something else - forgot the exact term she used - excitement about being alive. Yeah, right MeMe.
Keep lying to yourself. She's the one who has a breakdown when Alex leaves for a trip because she is not capable being on her own. All these years, she hasn't gone anywhere herself. Doesn't drive. Not capable of planning anything. But she will present herself as a fearless person who will go after anything, accomplish everything she sets her mind to. In reality she is a person who has a lot of help, who doesn't properly research her business ideas so they fail, and who gives up when they do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Grandpa why would you post this? We get it, you’re trying to show that you guys take stuff for Alexa but also exposing your lazy wife who needs a nap from doing nothing.

716B9196-455E-4313-A0E2-E338224FEAE2.jpeg

again like the Gelato story, if in France, it’s ok to do all these. I don’t remember too many date nights in London but here every second night they’re out. Don’ these two get sick of eachother? Grandpa looks too feminine who’d want to date him… 🤢
E8FD5C89-3EC4-4999-AA16-B99E26DBF1A8.jpeg
A7DCA9CA-1E75-4345-BA36-E1CBC8ED662E.jpeg
C913A0C5-04AE-4586-85CF-A5064D897869.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
DATE NIGHT

3 years ago:
20210705_232440.jpg

3 years on:

Screenshot_20210705-231317_Instagram.jpg

Hair that looks slept on, and a denim jacket over a flowery tea dress? That's what I look like walking round Aldi to do my food shop.

She had Alexa when first pic was taken and she still made mass effort with her appearance - so why has she let herself go? Alex. That's the reason she looks drained. None of this 'oh parenting is hard' shite because Lidiot does all that. She has more time on her hands than anyone. Sad to see.

Also, what's that Meems? You're going on a date night with Alex which is Rare? PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY! How can you preach about being 'present' when clearly you both sit and scroll through your phones! you can't enjoy each others company because your Husband doesn't appreciate you.

I hope you're enjoying your seasoned poached eggs on shite whilst reading this, Icunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Grandpa why would you post this? We get it, you’re trying to show that you guys take stuff for Alexa but also exposing your lazy wife who needs a nap from doing nothing.

View attachment 649675

again like the Gelato story, if in France, it’s ok to do all these. I don’t remember too many date nights in London but here every second night they’re out. Don’ these two get sick of eachother? Grandpa looks too feminine who’d want to date him… 🤢View attachment 649677View attachment 649678View attachment 649676
The lazy witch has an afternoon nap and gone out for a date night yet AGAIN?! I know Horse Teeth doesn’t take care of his kid but there’s no surprise there. He gets to go out every night. But tell any regular mums you get a nap and a childless date night in a fancy restaurant, but you really work so, so hard all day, they’ll all laugh in your face and say you’re taking the piss. I’m really dubious about men (I use the term loosely) that wear all white with a pair of Tod’s. Even those insta bimbos would find it hard to see his bank accounts attractive.
And you’re welcome for suggesting you should do something kid friendly with your daughter for once. She actually looks like she’s enjoying herself for the first time.

Didi do you really need a recipe book for this? 🤦🏽‍♀️View attachment 649701View attachment 649702
This Didi woman and Sharma Neeta look deranged. I can’t get over the fact Didi has lived in London 15 years and she still speaks broken English despite being an ‘educator’ and her accent is as thick as MeMe’s thighs. Sharma’s really got crazy eyes and she’s a stalker. The saddest part is she chose to stalk MeMe out of all the ‘celebs’ out there.

Attachments

• Haha
Meme just gives Lidia her old stuff so that she doesn’t embarrass them by looking like a poor nanny...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I found myself asking: How do indigenous people survive if they meet a person who had covid or any other diseases?

or vaccinated persons?

Maybe lack of some lessons in school. But how contagious are vaccinated and recovered persons? I mean in mind if Ikonns?

I barely had any virus and I don’t want. But I would never visit any indigenous lands without any securities (masks etc) because of respect to them...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What a twit 🙄
🤪🤪🤪 (I really hate this emoji now!)
View attachment 650181
There is no empathy for anyone suffering from mental illnesses...my nephew went to school with some of the kids (and their families) who were involved in the bombing at the Ariana Grande’s concert. Most of them still suffer from PTSD and loved lockdown as they didn’t need to get out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Why does this witch post note to self publicly? Does she understand the term? She loves reading here and won’t miss it then cry “I’m a victim boohoohoo”. duck off MeMe.
B8FD0029-4362-47F3-BD6D-97EDAE29055A.jpeg

• Haha
One of you asked which psychological problems Kids of Leyla and Mimi have..

i will just post Leyla’s own worlds from 2018 regarding to her son. This kid is today 4 years old - and can’t even speak well. He has many aggression (still!). I don’t mind kids can learn speaking whenever they want. Especially when they speak two or three languages - like mine. But this kids have aggressions against their own parents. Therefore Leyla quit making ig of her family. Therefore she filmed everything from Adriana but nothing from Andreas.

i am so thankful thatDemetrious is his father and bringing some stability and normal boundings to those kids. He doesn’t see an “angry soul” from beginning and is behaving correctly with love to this kids!

Do you remember times of Mimi having “troubles” and Mimi letting Alexa on her own?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
From the people who spent their time to complain until they could board a plane to Mexico, that's quite hilarious.

So broke they could get engaged and married abroad. There were just not rich, not poor or anything.

Alex says the world is unfair to excuse all his behaviors. You can see the world is unfair but hold on your values and not set up a crappy hair extension business. There are other ways to have a nice life (that might include less jetting around).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.