Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed… she packed 3-4 different purses for this vacation and so many different dresses but refuses to pack decent shoes for Alexa with some support, hat or sunglasses. Parents of the year.
Most pics of Alexa on this vacation show her squinting.
If Alexa had her own carry on, why not pack some practical things too? Instead it is just dresses as she has to be insta ready.
MeMe seems to be so stubborn and stuck in her ways. Unable to adopt better parenting practices when she sees them. She is too obsessed with trying to prove she is different, even when it is at the expense of her child’s safety and comfort.

Reactions: 13
I show you all how DUMB ikonns are in just two pictures!

1. pic: Ikonns having date night and enjoying fireworks with added music on ig later

2. pic: Mimi is reposting a pic that fireworks harm the nature! And remembering us she „experienced“ war.

I could hit hard in her face. It’s not experiencing! Its called „surviving“! And you’re family didn’t survived anything. They just left country BEFORE everything begann. And fireworks has nothing common with wars and what you go through in a war..

so dumb are ONLY Ikonns

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hahaha @sentence , this is hilarious 🤣🤣

You’d think they would have the basic common sense not to contradict each other, at least not on the same day.

I dnt get it, they certainly follow each other so how can they screw up like that? 🤣🤣

This is hilarious. Must be their way of retaliating against each other 🤣🤣

So POWERFUL 💥

Their followers are so dumb dumb dumb, naive and delusional 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m in love Koutrny K for what she is doing to them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The best way to deal with these disgusting people is to take their money then wipe your ass with their tit product 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The notebook is always either empty or closed, I bet many people don’t even know what it is for or don’t understand the purpose of it other than it cost so much money 😜🤪😂..

Didn't she say no filters? What’s happened?? Anyway we still can see the cellulitis and the stretch marks even with the filler, disgusting 🤢..
E044C2B8-3E5B-45BA-8F2A-5096F39FC628.jpeg
C0FCE2F2-FCD7-4731-A54A-D75B11E02CF5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

1. pic: Ikonns having date night and enjoying fireworks with added music on ig later

2. pic: Mimi is reposting a pic that fireworks harm the nature! And remembering us she „experienced“ war.

I could hit hard in her face. It’s not experiencing! Its called „surviving“! And you’re family didn’t survived anything. They just left country BEFORE everything begann. And fireworks has nothing common with wars and what you go through in a war..

so dumb are ONLY Ikonns
They’re so stupid it hurts. They’ve pictured and filmed so many fireworks before this. I guess someone slipped into MeMe’s DM and sent her this post. She thought “oh cool I’ll repost this to make me look ‘authentic’”🤮 But she ends up contradicting herself and the horse teeth husband.

Reactions: 8

so dumb are ONLY Ikonns
I was in a war as a kid. When I SEE fireworks, I think cool fireworks! Unless she’s blind and only hears the noise, how can this bring up her war memories ?

meme is so stupidshe believes every memeand shares it with a bunch of idiots. e.g. there is a study in a Germany called “Effects of Fireworks on Birds”. Just because she doesn’t know tit about anything doesn’t mean the professionals handling fireworks have never thought about the environment.

“Despite considerable unknowns regarding the
dimensions of the damage for small birds, for the present it is assumed that no regular,
significant disturbance by fireworks occurs to common and widespread species. Minimum
distances from nest locations are specified for species that are rare or endangered as well
as for species that are more sensitive to disturbances and breed in colonies.”

Looks like Didi doesn’t live in London but is there for “family and other reasons” before moving to Portugal in Sept.

Does that means she’s living at Ikonn’s for 2 months and covering their rent?

DB826E22-0C06-4C8A-A6FE-373E6B8F1A5B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did Mimi use to have 1.4 million followers or have I dreamt this? Its 1.2 now but I thought she had more

Reactions: 4
Didi Tonev... dumb friend of Mimi; unschooled her son. Travelled in Africa like a safari while COVID. And now living at the idiots flat for a while before traveling to Portugal. They claim to leave country but it’s just traveling around! And make us feeling they are nomads - this style of live is called „digital nomad“.

Earning money digital and passive - and living wherever you want.

But reality is: they all have husbands who earn the money on curious ways...

no way Didi had millions of followers

• Haha
I am sick and tired of these Instagram crusades. It’s not one day that’s going to change everything. Literally, july 5th they will do exact same thing but because it’s july 5th no harm, no foul. I am tired on influenza all or none attitude.

By the way:
This is husband of „Didi“ ... I think her full name is Didi Petrov Tonev ... sometimes she calls herself Didi Tonev Blue

Dimitar Tonev: the UK Medical Director of Virology for Bristol-Myers Squibb (2012)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
By the way:
This is husband of „Didi“ ... I think her full name is Didi Petrov Tonev ... sometimes she calls herself Didi Tonev Blue

Dimitar Tonev: the UK Medical Director of Virology for Bristol-Myers Squibb (2012)
And yet his wife is an anti-vaxxer? Jesus...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I didn't have time to react concerning the comments about fat shaming Mimi on this thread.

Yes some comments are harsh - but I see them as an expression towards the ridiculous efforts of Meme to pretend "to be perfect". She does is partly because she is insecure but to me her obnoxious almost daily posts about her workouts is also her way to make feel other people not as "accomplished" as her. Obviously she is preying on vulnerable people - mostly women. They see her saying she never misses a workout etc, sending them to their own non-ability to not be perfect all the time. She lives on the admiration of those people. It feeds her ego. But also those people are more prone to buy the products she sells in order to be closer from their model. She knows that and that's one of the reasons she keeps posting on a daily basis even though we can clearly see she doesn't enjoy it much.

You just need to read the comments of some desperate followers to see how they see her. Her (terrible) workouts are signaling to them on a daily basis how badass is Meme and maybe with a daily diary of hers or productivity planner they could be more like her.

The most cynical in all of this is that this trend to portray a perfect life has decreased. A lot of influencers try to be more honest - especially when the products/services they sell are not ony a waste of money. (Some also try to market themselves this way but that's another debate). Meme hasn't changed her marketing strategy much since 2013. Her relationship is perfect, her kid is perfect, she is always a perfect mother and her life is perfect. She does know how toxic is her way of branding herself. But it brings money so who cares. They are unable to make a product with strong qualities that could be independent from their personal branding. That's also why after so many years they are still so present on instagram.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I didn't have time to react concerning the comments about fat shaming Mimi on this thread.

Yes some comments are harsh - but I see them as an expression towards the ridiculous efforts of Meme to pretend "to be perfect". She does is partly because she is insecure but to me her obnoxious almost daily posts about her workouts is also her way to make feel other people not as "accomplished" as her. Obviously she is preying on vulnerable people - mostly women. They see her saying she never misses a workout etc, sending them to their own non-ability to not be perfect all the time. She lives on the admiration of those people. It feeds her ego. But also those people are more prone to buy the products she sells in order to be closer from their model. She knows that and that's one of the reasons she keeps posting on a daily basis even though we can clearly see she doesn't enjoy it much.

You just need to read the comments of some desperate followers to see how they see her. Her (terrible) workouts are signaling to them on a daily basis how badass is Meme and maybe with a daily diary of hers or productivity planner they could be more like her.

The most cynical in all of this is that this trend to portray a perfect life has decreased. A lot of influencers try to be more honest - especially when the products/services they sell are not ony a waste of money. (Some also try to market themselves this way but that's another debate). Meme hasn't changed her marketing strategy much since 2013. Her relationship is perfect, her kid is perfect, she is always a perfect mother and her life is perfect. She does know how toxic is her way of branding herself. But it brings money so who cares. They are unable to make a product with strong qualities that could be independent from their personal branding. That's also why after so many years they are still so present on instagram.
so accurate!

Reactions: 6
Video idea Meme : How to pack cabin baggage for 2 months on the road with 5 year old! We want proof.
Didn't she say how many dresses she took with her when showing the suitcase?

• Heart
Yeah we can say what we want here too since you control and filter comments Prick!
648358DB-999E-49A7-A557-80FE3912FB84.jpeg

#wearwhatyouhave 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Girl what world do you live in…
View attachment 648572
witch keeps going on about her repeated outfits, hiding away all new clothes she’s bought. Really want to know about the blue dress the other day, the Gucci suit knockoff and all the plastic bikini MeMe.

The flip flop hike yesterday really pissed me off, I would hate to be forced to hike in flip flops. Meme looks like she smells… and Alex looks the type to douse himself in expensive aftershave to mask his wife’s stink 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.