Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, Alex finally accepting he's an under achiever 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What are the odds he's deluded enough to post that in favour of being an over achiever?

Screenshot_20210704-100533_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who takes a public photo in someone else’s house without them being there!
E797632D-DE8F-4392-931E-FC54AEDA3340.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I thought she said no more filters?? Or still couldn’t accept her fat thick body and thighs?!
2E83907D-E7D7-41C6-AD88-B68C58474E6D.png
982570EB-6C4B-43CA-8826-870329B9864A.png

When she stopped squeezing her abdomen so hard, the poor fucker just can't accept her fat body..
BA9E0CB1-08D2-4CDA-A4D9-96F28427F576.jpeg

And no “thighs gap,” she was so proud to photograph before!!
4E9892F8-1C8B-4502-9544-1A3867FFC468.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 12
And her form is terrible. Those push ups are so clumsy and un coordinated 😮
She can't even work consistant my and hard enough to get this right. If she had a personal trainer + did this consistently for so long like she says she'd have the technique figured out already.

• Heart
This is the problem with MeMe. I don’t care if she’s size XS or XL. She’s white or brown. She looks 25 or 45 (well she does look 45). STOP filming this tit workouts because she’s no personal trainer. There are so many regular people who aren’t even personal trainers that have much better forms than MeMe and they don’t preach “oh come work out with me”. A regular, present person doesn’t go to the beach with a young child in tow to film this tit workout to put on Instagram. You can injure yourself from having a poor form and could end up worse than not working out at all. Even Alexa waits there to say “stop it witch”. She doesn’t even look like her after photo she’s so proud of.
3B65B9F5-7C70-455B-88D6-D83E924EC98E.jpeg

F6DC748D-379A-4EE7-ADDE-CE541ED4ED0C.jpeg

529C74E1-479B-4F32-8D1C-140CDA7AB68A.jpeg

80BA9051-6461-4768-90FD-261D1A0F8B7F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
This is the problem with MeMe. I don’t care if she’s size XS or XL. She’s white or brown. She looks 25 or 45 (well she does look 45). STOP filming this tit workouts because she’s no personal trainer. There are so many regular people who aren’t even personal trainers that have much better forms than MeMe and they don’t preach “oh come work out with me”. A regular, present person doesn’t go to the beach with a young child in tow to film this tit workout to put on Instagram. You can injure yourself from having a poor form and could end up worse than not working out at all. Even Alexa waits there to say “stop it witch”. She doesn’t even look like her after photo she’s so proud of. View attachment 647131
View attachment 647132
View attachment 647133
View attachment 647134
Pretty sure she took this "before and after" the same exact day... I'd say there is roughly 5 mins between the two....

• Haha
What I find amusing (apart from the poor form and general desperation dripping from every pore) is the fact that she only exercises outdoors when she's abroad. In London, it's always in her flat. Probably because if she did it in Onslow Square and people saw her, and the fact that she was having her 'work out' filmed, they would laugh in her face at the absurdity. By Kensington lady of leisure standards, she really doesn't have a body to show off, either. This is NOT to body shame anyone, but just to point out to Mimi, who I know reads here (hi hi Mimi!) that she ain't all that she thinks she is.

ALSO, OMG the way they are convinced Alexa is a prodigy because of her panicked little doggy paddle strokes and learning to ride a bike at nearly 5. PUH-LEASE!! My daughter learnt to ride a bike without stabilisers just before her third birthday. It's not because she's prodigious, just because she had a balance bike since the age of 2 and my husband spent a while helping her to learn to ride her big girl bike.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What I find amusing (apart from the poor form and general desperation dripping from every pore) is the fact that she only exercises outdoors when she's abroad. In London, it's always in her flat. Probably because if she did it in Onslow Square and people saw her, and the fact that she was having her 'work out' filmed, they would laugh in her face at the absurdity. By Kensington lady of leisure standards, she really doesn't have a body to show off, either. This is NOT to body shame anyone, but just to point out to Mimi, who I know reads here (hi hi Mimi!) that she ain't all that she thinks she is.

ALSO, OMG the way they are convinced Alexa is a prodigy because of her panicked little doggy paddle strokes and learning to ride a bike at nearly 5. PUH-LEASE!! My daughter learnt to ride a bike without stabilisers just before her third birthday. It's not because she's prodigious, just because she had a balance bike since the age of 2 and my husband spent a while helping her to learn to ride her big girl bike.
MeMe can’t get on with anyone that doesn’t lick her (flat) arse that’s why she’s friends with weird eyed Sharma and she’s socially inept. That’s why she doesn’t attend classes in London. My Chelsea mates are way fitter and prettier than MeMe but they have private instagrams and don’t usually flaunt their bodies when they attend classes or do Barry’s Bootcamp 3-4 times a week. They don’t limit themselves to no ‘gludden’ either. Their husband and partner aren’t stuck up Hungry Horse faces like Alex when they’re highly successful in their jobs. MeMe and Alex are super or even below average - even their kid so I don’t understand the brag of wealth, lifestyle or Alexa really. I wouldn’t look twice at them on the street of Kensington if they didn’t have many followers on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I came here to say that I am horrified by Lala. Is she uneducated?

She keeps posting stories on her instagram about COVID. She is anti-vax and a piano teacher. I can't imagine too many parents sending their child to Lala for piano lessons.
Indeed, she is a covidiot!

So 4 people are going on a hike to snorkel. It’s hot and the ground is uneven. Grandpa and Lidiot are wearing hats, but that poor kid has no protection, no hat, no sunglasses for any of them and no proper footwear.

I remember hot days in Europe and we wouldn’t walk anywhere without a bottle of water and walking shoes. Where is Alexa’s water and sun protection and arch support?

View attachment 646661View attachment 646662Alex is the only person carrying something but how much can he be carrying for 4 people going in the water? This is child abuse.

meme dresses Alexa as a mini Meme, same as their Los Angeles hike.

View attachment 646677
PS. It’s fish Alex, not fishes 🙄
I can’t send my son to preschool in the summer without suncream and a hat. Alexa is skin cancer in the making. How can a mother go ‘hiking’ in the least practical outfit and stupid little purse with no water, hat or outfit change for her child. I doubt Alex carried anything but the big camera to take more photos of MeMe. The poor kid is further down their priority list after money, fame, money, fame, money and bitcoin.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t send my son to preschool in the summer without suncream and a hat. Alexa is skin cancer in the making. How can a mother go ‘hiking’ in the least practical outfit and stupid little purse with no water, hat or outfit change for her child. I doubt Alex carried anything but the big camera to take more photos of MeMe. The poor kid is further down their priority list after money, fame, money, fame, money and bitcoin.
I know, someone needs to get a hat, proper shoes and sunscreen for that poor child. At the very least let her wear some proper shoes for a hike? I don’t understand why they’re promoting the fact they have her hiking in flip flops. They’re screwing up her feet, they never had a chance

Reactions: 15

lol i had to ride my bike with stabilisers because my parents insisted so whenever i could, before i was 10, i used to borrow my friends' bikes who used to ride without them. people grow at diff paces. instead of living on insta, they should live life and bond more with their child.

In my city kids learn to ride a bike between 3 or 4, no big deal. So its ridiculous to think its special at Nearly 5.
No hat, flip flops…. Absolutely Crazy !!!! And she thinks she is a super mom.she completely lost her mind.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.