Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corgetta1

She has always been passive aggressive. Years ago,when she was dying/bleaching and tinting her hair every few weeks, it was so brittle, breaking off, i mentioned she should have a good cut and not touch her hair with chemicals for 6 months. She gave me a nasty response and blocked me.
Not seeing her parents for Easter speakes for their relationship now. Does Lee not have any family?
She needs a psychiatrist to put her on a mood stabilizer.

Reactions: 14

Mia75

Chatty Member
Got another Costa and a new mobile phone holder for her car.
this no buy business is a breeze

• Haha

Mushy

I really don't get it with the bag. It's so ugly. I'm a fan of vintage but I honestly don't understand how or why that print over a brown with grotty cream accents ever was desirable for any other reason than it being LV and everyone can see it's designer, so pure vanity.

We all have different tastes I guess but I just don't get what part of a bag could ever be actually worth over a grand? Like for me it would need to be a computerized bag that could speak to me or some shit, to spend that much on basically a 90s Head PE kit bag.

• Haha

baylesio

8 min video of her making herself a coffee and passing judgement on whether or not she feels Ben Affleck is a good fit for JLo - wtf?! Is she actually nuts? Why would you put that on the internet for everyone to see!???

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I'd love to know what Lee thinks in general, or does he even think at all? Maybe he just spends his time doing sit ups in the living room, beside the dog food bowls.

• Haha
  • Sick

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I did not need to Manny’s lipstick when Lee was holding him.:oops:

Is that dog even neutered I wonder :unsure:
No he isn't. I remember noticing when he was plonking his backside all over their universally used sofa throws/ blankets. The ones that are happily offered up to Manny then used to snuggle up under.

Sorry for the double post, just watched the Fab Fit Fun video (the irony of the box name).

You can buy citrus squeezers in the pound shop/ IKEA/ the supermarket. Why get one shipped over from America? Same with the ice cub tray, but she says 'I don't think I've used anything like this before'.... it's an ice cube tray!? Scalp scrubbers also cost a couple of quid here.... You can get insulated mugs and bottles in most shops but she's 'always wanted to try one' and is now using a stemless wine glass for her morning coffee. There are so many hats she could use for the garden from somewhere like Primark but no, get the one that's shipped from America. The whole thing seems so wasteful and unecessary!

My personal highlight: 'Things like this make no buys easier' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Discolights

VIP Member
Imagine paying £1200 for a bag and it arriving squashed and dented, and you’re so adverse to washing your hair or clothes that most people would look at that bag and think you got it from a market stall. 💁‍♀️😅

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She really must think a lot of herself to even be planning to go to Vegas just for these photos. In her mind she's an American celebrity. In reality the photos will look ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
Who at L’Oréal is looking at her thinking she’d be a good candidate to give a £200 hair tool to. ‘Gee, people look up to her for hair advice’, only a matter of weeks ago she was complaining of a scabby head through not washing.
She’s received this for free and still thinks she might not bother walking across the hall to the bathroom to fill it.
No info on it, unless you click her affiliate link. I’ve just had to google the price and where it’s available.
Too lazy to read instructions.
She still hardly does the back of her head, you can see she always leaves that kinky.
And does her make up with a foundation she’s had ages which now smells funky, bin it you dirty cow.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
So on her 'coffee making' live just now

She feels 'garbage' and is going on about allergies again
She's back on the lucozade and is 'addicted'
The grotty brown sweater is on show and hair v greasy
She's talking in a more american accent
She's going to try and sleep on the sofa tonight 'sitting upright'
'Super' was off the scale.

• Sick
  • Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Omg this was on my Youtube home page, she looks horrific! Its like something from a horror movie... or like someone with botched plastic surgery.
Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 07.43.44.png

And she's wearing that striped tshirt AGAIN

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she would film her empties video whilst she had a face mask on. What a stupid idea.

also she’s still banging on about being ‘anxious’ to do things post lockdow, yet she’s travelled to different cities, been shopping multiple times, and had friends over. How is that’s anxious?

also how many times do we need to watch her make tea or coffee. It’s literally all her blogs are.

at least she admitted she’s a manic person...

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Also is a wedding not about wanting to spend time with your loved ones celebrating love? Not for mik and gormless? Like I don’t understand them at all
their actual wedding was in a registry office a few weeks after Milo was born. I don’t understand why they need fancy ‘wedding photos’ (10 years after the wedding). It’s not going to be a reminder of the day they actually got married as it has nothing resembling their wedding.

according to mik they wanted to get married in Vegas the first time but their family talked them out of it. Yes mik most likely because you had a newborn baby who wouldn’t have enjoyed the 11 hour flight…

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Really? She’s not gonna buy her 10 year old art supplies but we all know that she’ll break the no spend for herself in less than a week if she sees something she likes.

Don’t know why but this pisses me off so much 😂
She doesn’t take them outside to do free activities in parks but she doesn’t want to spend money on them being stuck at home and all that boy does is play computer games. Infuriating woman.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Seriously though, why does this woman keep getting addicted to drinks? Not just that she drinks them often, but actually addicted to the point she has to wean herself off them?? Diet coke, monster, Lucozade. It's so strange to me that she has drunk so many of these multiple times a day that she's become addicted to them.

Vixen88

VIP Member
She’s so resentful of her daughter. None of that needed to be on a vlog. Maybe be happy the girl is doing her homework and learning new photography skills, no snotty because you had to flick a switch to auto. A big deal about cleaning her room and giving her an unwanted set of drawers. Stop it.

Brow are bad, they start too far in and almost down onto her nose. They’re like a solid block rather than strokes.

Made a big deal about Levi jeans. Other brands do non stretch or 100% cotton denim Mik. Fussing about the next size down, it’s Asos, order the next size down then on next day delivery. Keep the better fitting size?? Has she forgotten how to shop online? Or is she too tight to pay the £10 for the next day delivery for a year?

EmJane86

VIP Member
Jesus she’s clutching a straws for content, I mean seriously how many times is she going to show that T-shirt and jeans she bought in the Debenhams sale 😂
Don’t even get me started on the glasses from IKEA. We know Khila, you bought them a month ago and have brought them up in every vlog since 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Stratford is lovely but anywhere like that is totally wasted on tacky American obsessed chav Mik.
At least Em actually likes going to these places and taking in a bit of history. Mik wouldn't know culture if it wacked her in the head and gave her another black eye.

• Haha