Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leared21

Another one was, “ it doesn’t oxidize, well actually yes it does oxidize” WTF make your mind up woman!! Talking absolute twaddle.

Reactions: 14

Delia Smith

VIP Member
So she's picked up the "daily exercise thing" thing now that it's "passé". As if daily exercise wasn't a completely normal thing for people to do pre-pandemic.
She made a big deal about going for that walk ... which proves that in a whole year of lockdown she never walked that poor dog and left it up to Lee when he got home from work.

evoway13

VIP Member
It's the 'Boho/midcentury' description she uses, that drives me nuts..... Two COMPLETELY different eras. 'Boho' was late 60's to early 70's....Midcentury was 1933 - 1965 (some argue it's 1947 - 1957). In effect, she's actually describing any old tat that was popular over a period of 40 - 50 years..... :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
That’s your opinion! I see Louis Vuitton and see chav (y)
I’m gonna just say, the word chav shouldn’t be as widely used as it is, it should be highly offensive but a lot of people in the uk don’t see it that way but it’s quite bad! It’s derogatory towards working class people and I won’t lie shouldn’t be widely used regardless of who you’re referring too

• Heart

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
People like her are the problem. She doesn't need to go to the shops, it's just for the sake of it! If you need to go fine, but I don’t believe everyone queuing for primark really HAS to go.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Imagine going to Costa, Greggs and McDonalds almost every single day. Then throw in the Amazon Prime Grocery shop for diet cokes and those pasta'n'sauce packets.

They say you are what you eat and it really shows with greasy Mik, pale Lee and sickly Milo

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
It's been a few years since she really splurged apparently 😶 I think we have different ideas of a splurge! A quick scan of her recent videos shows her buying;
Nintendo Switch before Christmas
LV purse last year
LV card holder last year (IIRC it was returned)
Mini Pochette a year ago
2 Rebecca Minkoff bags just over a year ago
Phillip Lim bag just over a year ago
I seem to remember a Mulberry bag too

It's absolutely everyone's own business what they choose to spend their money on, but pretending that you haven't treated yourself to a 'big purchase' for years when you've been consistently buying things is a bit odd. Unless these things genuinely aren't considered as expensive to her.

Shysmiles

Why is she bothered about her chin hairs, and leg hairs. I means, she sits there unshowered, in the same manky clothes, with unwashed greasy hair.

I find it weird that she’s obsessed with tiny hair that no one notices whilst looking like she smells of bin juice during a heatwave! 🤢

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
[

And the eye drops that she needs. She can't buy those.
theres absolutely no logic to her no buy. My understanding of a no buy would be not buying unnecessary or frivolous things. Not no buying essential items such as eye drops or something for the kids. But paying £4 for a costa when she has a coffee machine at home defo comes under frivolous.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She mentioned the maternity range in Primark too.

Aside from the fact she's hardly maternal, I find it hard to imagine her putting off her repetitive US trips for a pregnancy/newborn.
She’ll lob the baby in her new speedy bag and carry it in hand luggage or as miss America herself would say carry on

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Urghhhh the stinky smoked salmon fingers are back, tapping on her keyboard :sick:

Reminds me of someone....

Screenshot 2021-05-27 at 14.28.19.png

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Manic, bored housewife.

Mik - It’s bright blue sky here in Yorkshire. Stop moving furniture around, it will never make you happy because we know you hate that house deep down. Get out with your kids and dog maybe ?! why are you obsessed with SPF if you never leave the house ?

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Watched primark video, and regretted it!

- At least her hair looks clean today
- What is she on about a ‘shacket as the kids would say’, what kids are saying this. It’s something that brands are labelling items. She’s trying far to hard to seem ‘young and cool’ (and it’s not working). Also how is pink and blue a ‘Beverly hills hotel’ colouring 🙈
- no ones asking her questions about that madewell top, she’s told us about it 80 times. We’ve heard about it so many times no one needs to ask!
- the pic of her in the jeans, why is she posing like she’s just completed a magic trick... what is that
- leaving the gel socks on ‘for as long as possible’ so wearing masks to long on her face isn’t enough gotta do it to her feet too.
- why does she keep buying clothes from primark to wear without a bra? It’s a well known fact primark clothes are thin! Get a nice quality item from somewhere else if you wanna go braless. Also she’s not even that busty no one would notice or care about her boobs.
- the trousers look like pjs
- also the ‘suck it in all day that’s what women do’. Most women wear clothes that fit and don’t suck in or wear spanx if the wanna look slimmer. I don’t know anyone walking around not breathing out all day.

I swear this woman is actually on something.

Lola123

VIP Member
Jesus H Christ, she wants to get off Instagram, she was asking for help so the follower gave it to her but so she continued to be a dick, and her and caz were 100% not socially distanced so fuck off binlardon

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Did I hear that right.... they're going to Vegas just to have some photos taken!? Mik love, you've got beautiful countryside and scenery an hour away from you and we have photographers in the UK as well.

Work from home if you can, or if you're Mik and you just fancy popping in on a Wednesday apparently! (I'm aware other organisations have been operating in a similar way).

View attachment 624282
It made me wonder if she has been told to go into work - as she's too busy fannying around with a camera and home decor???? Maybe her work has been slipping?

Why is she obsessed with the USA? I have friends over there who constantly complain about gun crime and their healthcare system (this includes people born there....and people born in the UK who now live over there). Khila's America seems to be an idealised version that you see on American TV shows.......It's like the Far East's obsession with the UK - they all think we live in villages in thatched cottages ....and that we all speak the Queen's English!

ShellySausage

Who looks after her children? She must let Milo sit on the phone or iPad all the time. Don’t get me wrong I’m all up for a bit of screen time but she doesn’t do anything with her kids....at all!
Also, what happened to the healthy eating kick? I don’t call two bagels for lunch a balanced meal really, or a pizza slice from greggs that she gets DELIVERED with her lucozade cos she’s too lazy to leave her pit!

Delia Smith

VIP Member
If you ever need an advert for how a bad diet affects your face and complexion watch this mornings' live.
She's so puffy she looks like she's on strong steroids.
Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 09.20.33.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She's went with mikhilaathome. Can she not see that those words joined up don't look right and most people who don't know the name Mikhila would be like what the hell is that account called?
Surely even throwing in an underscore or some punctuation would help?

'Grubby and Spendy' would have been my personal choice.

• Haha

ItsEmmie

That little food haul. Literally all branded stuff for her and some 35p smart price ice lollies for the kids. Selfish AF. Of course if you have little money there’s nothing wrong with smart price but she has money

• Haha
  • Angry

Vixen88

VIP Member
Absolutely this. I’m a year or so younger. No kids. So will spend a day lazing round, but not to the extent I’m shutting myself in my bedroom playing video games like a teenager. For example, I may sit in the garden with my dog and read.
I just find it so weird how she always says as a teenager she wanted kids, had no career goals, just a goal to be a mother. Or something to that effect and then appears to do nothing with them apart from drag them round the shopping centre. I guess this week she’s bought a board game to play, but because she wanted it as a child, not because she actually wants to play with her kids.

She got a letter about a vaccine, but was an idiot about the large print on it. Not sure if she’s mentioned having it.

She’s a moron posting that vacation thing on IG. She just wanted to pick arguments, now she will mention it for weeks. There are actually plenty of people who’d love a holiday (not vacation, we’re not American Mik) but have had a shocking year or so and aren’t going to be able to afford one. Have a think before you post that kind of nonsense Mik.