Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hate those glasses. She’s wanted glasses for ages, buying clear lens ones in Primark ages ago. I really don’t like people wearing fashion glasses. I have to wear glasses some of the time and would really prefer not to and not have the expense. The reflection off them is really annoying. I’m not even sure they actually look good on her.

In the early 2000s there was a lot of fake LV and Burberry on 16 year olds where I live. I’m the same, couldn’t wear those brands myself because of that chavvy connotation in the past. I think it was a lot of the white background, multi coloured LV logos pattern that a lot of girls had fake bags of in my school.

Reactions: 7
Looking at her you wouldn't ever believe it's genuine LV. I agree she definitely regrets it, she would have filled it with all her shite if she did.

The size doesn't suit her at all, it looks ridiculous how she is carrying it and it is way too big for cross body. I don't understand the appeal with LV, £1000 for a bag that is canvas is nuts.

Reactions: 8
She has zero poise or elegance. When she films those time lapse videos of her manically tearing up her garden or moving about her house she just looks like a giant head on a small, straight body shuffling around like a mad woman.
Imo it’s another reason why she never seems to make these expensive items look desirable or sophisticated. And she regrets almost all her bag purchases but never learns.

Reactions: 5
For me (and this is entirely personal) when I was a teen a fair few moons ago burberry was big but then every one had knock off burberry scarfs bags...you name it,and all the neds (if ur scottish u know the ones) were wearing it and i genuinly now cant stand burberry because that beige print reminds me of a gang of teenagers drinking cider in the streets acting the hard man.

Now there are so many fake LVs about its almost going the same way, for me its like the fakes have cheapened the real thing and tbh my mindset has changed so much that I dont care about a designer label so Id never pay that for a bag in the first place but id also never buy a fake to make it look like id spent a grand on a bag for some weird status symbol
Im the same with burberry, flashbacks to friends not being allowed into pubs/clubs because they had a burberry hat on lol. I now have a beautiful genuine burberry scarf but i cringe a bit inside wearing it.people probably assume its fake as im more the primark type

Reactions: 3
Imagine paying £1200 for a bag and it arriving squashed and dented, and you’re so adverse to washing your hair or clothes that most people would look at that bag and think you got it from a market stall. 💁‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When you grab yesterday's jumper off a chair and wear it inside out while you do your skin care next to some grubby sandals

When you grab yesterday's jumper off a chair and wear it inside out while you do your skin care next to some grubby sandals
Noticed all that 😂 Those sandals should be at the back of a wardrobe or under the bed. Not pride of place on show!
Tried to be fancy with the zoomed in editing and it just looked dodgy.

In her Poundland haul, she’s so obsessed with wanting to be American, ‘strip mall’ in Doncaster, get a grip!

• Haha
Todays Poundland Haul made me realise she does live in her own world...
1. She 'doesn't like chocolate, but likes cadburys but most easter eggs aren't cadburys'. Cadburys literally make so many Easter Eggs and are probably the most popular ones..
2. She's 'weaning herself off Lucozade' by buying more lucozade, and apparently when she doesn't drink it it was the worst week of her life... if thats the worst thing to ever happen to her...
3. When she doesn't drink it she goes to bed at 9... why is this a problem? She does nothing all day, going to bed Early when you've had all day to do the things you need isn't really a problem. Probably a sign that she's in her 30's and shouldn't be staying up till 1-2am playing animal crossing like a teenager anymore.
4. Says she knows she's tired because she's eating / drinking terribly and instead of fixing it, she thinks Vitamin C dissolvable tablets will fix everything...
5. 'Strip mall' and 'store', she's born and raised in Doncaster, why the hell are all these americanised words her go to phrases? Oh thats right because she's obsessed with America...

Reactions: 15
The lifestyle it catching up with her! That vlog was awful, she’s producing content for contents sake, I really wish she’d just take some proper time off YouTube, sort herself out, look after her family (the dog included) and then come back when she’s got some good ideas

The lifestyle it catching up with her! That vlog was awful, she’s producing content for contents sake, I really wish she’d just take some proper time off YouTube, sort herself out, look after her family (the dog included) and then come back when she’s got some good ideas
I'm not a big poster on here but I don't get why she had a week off then posted 3 videos practically in a day surely it's better to space them out give yourself time to work on quality content 😂

Agree with previous post that Poundland haul was all over the place in terms of likes/dislikes and contradictions about her lifestyle. It actually made me a bit anxious watching it!!!

Reactions: 6
She went in purely to buy several jugs....

Who drinks 4/5 bottles of lucozade a day alongside coffee as well? Her poor teeth.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does she drink any water? Cordial? Her guts will be screaming for anything without caffeine! All that junk food on top...
I bet you'd wana avoid the bog for a while after she's been in it!

• Haha
Does she drink any water? Cordial? Her guts will be screaming for anything without caffeine! All that junk food on top...
I bet you'd wana avoid the bog for a while after she's been in it!
The water that’s in Diet Coke?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She behaves like a drug addict, looks like a drug addict and has the hygiene of a drug addict!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.