Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she delete a video from this morning?
Yes she did a live video while she was waiting for her nail appointment. She was going on about her hayfever again. Then she deleted/didn't save it. I can never believe how rough she looks while going to her nail appointment. I'm not saying you need to get dressed up for an appointment but surely you'd want to feel good. She had the greasiest hair and a grubby sweatshirt on and just looked like she smells bad.

Reactions: 8
There still is a video where she is complaining about 'hayfever' or at least it was there late last night.

Not convinced it is that, she's using it as an excuse because she went to Manchester with Covid symptoms & was using the lateral flow tests incorrectly as they are for those who are asymptomatic. What she should have done is booked a PCR test at the test centre & self isolated with the rest of the household until she had her result. After all the fuss on IG about numbers of people meeting the know-it-all fluffed up & ignored the most basic advice. Stupid witch.

Reactions: 9
There still is a video where she is complaining about 'hayfever' or at least it was there late last night.

Not convinced it is that, she's using it as an excuse because she went to Manchester with Covid symptoms & was using the lateral flow tests incorrectly as they are for those who are asymptomatic. What she should have done is booked a PCR test at the test centre & self isolated with the rest of the household until she had her result. After all the fuss on IG about numbers of people meeting the know-it-all fluffed up & ignored the most basic advice. Stupid witch.
How can she be so stupid! So irresponsible and no care for anyone else in the world. If 3 different hayfever tablets aren’t working it ain’t hayfever (y)

There's no vlog about that Manchester trip, what day was that ? I know she was in a restaurant with Charl eating Oysters cos she posted on IG.
Is she trying to pretend it didn't happen because she was ill and spreading it about on the train/in public?

A few people in comments from yesterday's vlog saying saying how 'stunning' her garden looks but also asking if her parents have seen it yet....

Reactions: 5
I suffer horribly every year with hay fever have done since I was 7/8 and as someone who has to get prescription antihistamines I don’t think she has hay fever at all I take an antihistamine daily now the weathers changing and it keeps my symptoms at bay most of the day unless the pollen count is high or very high nothing is saving me on those days so I stay in but I don’t know if she has a cold covid etc but it’s definitely not hay fever trust me you’d soon know if you had hay fever is it to late for her to book a covid test ASAP and self isolate?

Reactions: 6
So on her 'coffee making' live just now

She feels 'garbage' and is going on about allergies again
She's back on the lucozade and is 'addicted'
The grotty brown sweater is on show and hair v greasy
She's talking in a more american accent
She's going to try and sleep on the sofa tonight 'sitting upright'
'Super' was off the scale.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So on her 'coffee making' live just now

She feels 'garbage' and is going on about allergies again
She's back on the lucozade and is 'addicted'
The grotty brown sweater is on show and hair v greasy
She's talking in a more american accent
She's going to try and sleep on the sofa tonight 'sitting upright'
'Super' was off the scale.
Just re watching it, less than 2 minutes in and heard "garbage" already and "super" twice! 🤣

EDIT: nooooo she's just said she feels "super garbage" 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As a sufferer (hello my people!), that is not hayfever. If she turned up sounding and looking like that to meet me in a city, I would have turned around and gone home - she has put Charl at risk all for a quick pic on Instagram.

She’s had whatever her daughter had antibiotics for. Maybe milder. Her diet of Greggs and Lucozade is never going to help her get over an illness. Absolute moron for going out on the train to a restaurant feeling ill.

It’s the fact on Monday she went to Manchester (okay) drank loads and then they got a Costa because they were drinking and were “sensible” as they were both driving back from respective stations. That is disgusting

• Wow
Why does she keep doing live streams and live Instagram video? It feels like every time she has a spare minute she must check in with one platform or the other even if there's nothing to say and hasn't planned anything.

Maybe she's doing one for the Friday faves and fails just to prove it wasn't filmed almost a week ago, making the whole thing pointless (as discussed here). 97 people have tuned in..... who could be bothered with this at 7.30 in the morning with no prior warning?

ETA Spoiler alert: she applied a two year old bottle of gradual tan using her hands and it came out streaky. I've clicked off there, I can't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Why does she keep doing live streams and live Instagram video? It feels like every time she has a spare minute she must check in with one platform or the other even if there's nothing to say and hasn't planned anything.

Maybe she's doing one for the Friday faves and fails just to prove it wasn't filmed almost a week ago, making the whole thing pointless (as discussed here). 97 people have tuned in..... who could be bothered with this at 7.30 in the morning with no prior warning?

ETA Spoiler alert: she applied a two year old bottle of gradual tan using her hands and it came out streaky. I've clicked off there, I can't.

Yeah it’s the using old products for me and giving a review on them that rattles me 🤦🏼‍♀️😂! I used to be influenced to buy new products by her, but I couldn’t care less if she used an old product then tells us it was tit and brought her out in spots 😂.

I thought the point with live was that you engaged with the viewers. She just spoke about her ‘hay fever’ again, that tinted spf again, old tan with her splayed fingers and new nails.
Pretty sure tan has a shelf life, like the active ingredient degrades.

Reactions: 10
I thought the point with live was that you engaged with the viewers. She just spoke about her ‘hay fever’ again, that tinted spf again, old tan with her splayed fingers and new nails.
Pretty sure tan has a shelf life, like the active ingredient degrades.
yes basically all beauty products go off. Tan is only supposed to be kept for 6-12 months & it will say on the bottle when to throw it out. She always uses expired products / keeps products far too long!

Yeah it’s the using old products for me and giving a review on them that rattles me 🤦🏼‍♀️😂! I used to be influenced to buy new products by her, but I couldn’t care less if she used an old product then tells us it was tit and brought her out in spots 😂.
She will come out in spots if it’s old and expired. She really shouldn’t be allowed to be a beauty channel!

• Haha
She really shouldn’t be allowed to be a beauty channel!
Feel like I watch her now as a kind of parody account now. Very little in the way of informative reviews, which is probably why I followed a lot of these type of Youtubers in the past. Too lazy or stubborn to do a small amount of research on skincare to the extent she’s damaged her skin. Weird obsessive, addictive behaviour, whether it’s energy drinks, face masks or planners. Absolutely delusional thinking she’s living some American life in Doncaster. Little to no personal hygiene. She’s got boring and very repetitive because she has no interests outside of American tv shows and rearranging furniture. Feel like I’m watching her having a breakdown honestly.

Reactions: 16
Feel like I watch her now as a kind of parody account now. Very little in the way of informative reviews, which is probably why I followed a lot of these type of Youtubers in the past. Too lazy or stubborn to do a small amount of research on skincare to the extent she’s damaged her skin. Weird obsessive, addictive behaviour, whether it’s energy drinks, face masks or planners. Absolutely delusional thinking she’s living some American life in Doncaster. Little to no personal hygiene. She’s got boring and very repetitive because she has no interests outside of American tv shows and rearranging furniture. Feel like I’m watching her having a breakdown honestly.
Definitely. I used to enjoy her recommendations and genuinely liked her content. Now I feel like I can't look away from whatever her channel has become. I agree that it all feels like a parody now.

Reactions: 5
I watch loads of beauty you tubers and I couldn’t name one that uses old products constantly and never any new stuff. How can you stay relevant if your not featuring any new products and just expired stuff?

That nail polish in her last favourites was discontinued years ago making the faves a bigger farce. I know nail polish lasts but what is the point in showing ppl something you can’t even buy anymore?

Her tagline of old school beauty videos since 2010 couldn’t be more fitting as she is using old products from 2010 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.