Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a diet coke at 7.45am, I am assuming she doesn't brush her teeth pre-coke!!!

She always makes me feel itchy as she looks so unclean. Why put all that make up on and not brush your hair?!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
My mum is a dinner lady and when she comes home from work she smells of chips. I reckon Mik smells worse :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks awful! Puffy face, the same clothes as usual, buys a steam pod but can’t be arsed to brush her hair! Continues to itch through it during the live! Wash and dry you hair on a morning miss skanky slather

Reactions: 6
So...is she just going to live in that T-shirt and jeans now? I swear she’s literally had them on since they got home from Meadowhall. I can guarantee she won’t of washed them first either 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So...is she just going to live in that T-shirt and jeans now? I swear she’s literally had them on since they got home from Meadowhall. I can guarantee she won’t of washed them first either 🤦🏼‍♀️
She thinks that wearing a madewell tee will make her 100% american

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Expectation vs Reality. In her head she's Marissa Cooper circa 2003. Imagine having a mum so obsessed with America she wears the same tshirt for over a week.

Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 19.40.30.png
Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 19.42.19.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Christ. That’s shocking.
For a *beauty blogger* she never blends her eyeshadow, hardly puts eyeshadow on her lower lash line or puts on mascara on her lower lashes.

And that T-shirt!! Who does that? Buys a £5 T-shirt and wears it for a week non stop. Says she wishes she’d bought two. She does know you can get other striped T-shirts doesn’t she?

Reactions: 6
That bar shed looks like like a dumping room for furniture they no longer want... awful!!

Reactions: 10
So dirty. No regards to her personal hygiene.
That shed is a mess. Ikea crap, miss matched junk.

Did she never sell the house and move?
What happened to her parents
Did she split from her partner?

So behind on this one. Her living room was such a cluttered mess.
Does she still love ikea kallax?

• Haha
Bought her parents out and stayed in the house. Parents bought a house for the two of them. Still with her husband.

House is a mismatched mess, she’s delusional that she’s creating a mid century batchlor pad (living room) come American beach house on a B&M budget.

Still enjoys a kallax, couple in the shed, one in the ‘snug’/corridor to the utility room. I think they’ve all gone from the living room into Milo’s room where she made a bed out of them. Horrendous it was, during vlogmas, toddler mattress on top of two units, one unit as a step with Ella’s pillows on as he was afraid of falling from that height. It’s unknown if she’s pulled it all down and bought him a proper bed.

Reactions: 9
Does she still love ikea kallax?
This made me laugh.

She is drowning in Kallax units. Most recently the Kallax have been appearing in lesser used rooms, such as the dumping ground in the shed bar in the garden. You can't turn a corner in that house without bumping into a Kallax. I'm only surprised she hasn't added plumbing to a Kallax and used it as a toilet at this point.

Mikallax by name, Mikallax by nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good idea for a Reel with a time lapse of her doing DIY.
Can you imagine... whilst making her coffee she’ll be saying:

‘Right guys, so ellas broken the toilet (because any excuse to be mean about Ella), typical teenager. And I think I can fix it using a kallax unit. I haven’t watched any videos on it but it can’t be that hard can it, answers on a postcard if you think this is going to go well’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That terrible eyeshadow she is applying in that live is the eleven year old mac eyeshadow no wonder it looks like GARBAGE.

She is complaining her eyes water the minute she puts her eye makeup on well I guess it’s because your using makeup older than your kid

I wouldnt even answer the door with hair like that she looks like a scarecrow.

plus she is clearly reading here as twice she stopped herself saying super :ROFLMAO: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.