Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lets everything get to a really bad point before she does anything about it, like with Manny‘s health, Ella’s tonsillitis, Milo always being sickly etc and obviously her own health. So considering she’s very selfish I cant see her paying either.

Reactions: 6
In that vlog where she talks about feeling down she is self diagnosing two health conditions she needs to get a grip

Reactions: 2
In that vlog where she talks about feeling down she is self diagnosing two health conditions she needs to get a grip
Self diagnosing is a really important tool in getting a real diagnosis. Most people have to be able to ‘self diagnose’ before they get their real diagnosis or they’d never go to the doctor / never think anything was wrong. Also when you get to the doctor they’ll ask you why you think you have something before they’d refer you anyway.

The problem isn’t her thinking she has something. It’s that she’s not then following through and doing real research then seeing the doctor to be treated for it.

just watching her it’s clear there’s something not right, and at least she’s finally self aware. Now she just needs to seek help.

Plus, she’s only talking about this now because Gemma/ omggemma (I don’t remember her YouTube name) has been privately diagnosed for ADHS but Gemma has said the meds mean she had to give up coffee and alcohol and you know that might actually stop Mik from getting professional help 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Self diagnosing is a really important tool in getting a real diagnosis. Most people have to be able to ‘self diagnose’ before they get their real diagnosis or they’d never go to the doctor / never think anything was wrong. Also when you get to the doctor they’ll ask you why you think you have something before they’d refer you anyway.

The problem isn’t her thinking she has something. It’s that she’s not then following through and doing real research then seeing the doctor to be treated for it.

just watching her it’s clear there’s something not right, and at least she’s finally self aware. Now she just needs to seek help.
Maybe so if you actually visit a doctor she never does so sits telling the internet she is sick and doing sweet FA about it so self diagnosing is pointless (y)

Plus, she’s only talking about this now because Gemma/ omggemma (I don’t remember her YouTube name) has been privately diagnosed for ADHS but Gemma has said the meds mean she had to give up coffee and alcohol and you know that might actually stop Mik from getting professional help 😂
What would be the benefit in having an official diagnosis? I'm genuinely curious. Is it to access medication?

Reactions: 1
Emma's posted some Edinburgh stuff on insta... I don't think she's taken sightseeing advice from mik, yet to see pictures of primark, superdrug or generic fried chicken serving chain restaurant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched the primark video, god she is absolutely manic in that vid. She's clearly unwell

Reactions: 3
I'm starting to wonder if she's a hypochondriac, there's a new ailment each week. It feels like she's not happy unless she's unhappy.

Reactions: 10
The first half of the vlog seemed to be random 5 second clips again.
'I'm at Tesco
I made a coffee
Here's the dog
Look at the weather
Here's some cheese'
Speaking of which:
Screenshot_20220422-074916_YouTube.jpg

'Fine hair but lots of it' is back again! As is 'TV lips' which I'd forgotten about. Also the spiel about her hair being tangled if she leaves it a day without brushing it..... just brush your hair!

Last edited:
She’s erratic but it doesn’t mean she has ADHD, she might but based on a lot of her other issues she’s likely to get diagnosed with something else, if she was a rational individual she’d call her doctors to discuss all her issues but oh no, mik…….

Out of breath walking on that tiny treadmill !
Also she kinda looks quite manly these days. Must be the big head.

her saying her hair doesn't look greasy whilst spraying an oil spray onto it and having visible dandruff

Did she really say if I don't brush my hair all day, I'm sorry what?? Mind blown that people actually do that

Reactions: 5
Did she really say if I don't brush my hair all day, I'm sorry what?? Mind blown that people actually do that
she has to brush her hair all day because its so greasy and tangled with a ridiculous amount of cheap product in it! my hair is prone to tangling and frizzy (its naturally curly) and i dont have to sit brushing it all day because i wash it and style it!

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t help herself! She needs to cut quite a bit off, mine is similar to hers so when it gets to a certain length it’s a nightmare, she also needs to look after it, aka brushing it after she’s been washing it (rare I know) and stop putting it into them rollers and space buns! She honestly touches her hair too much too

she has to brush her hair all day because its so greasy and tangled with a ridiculous amount of cheap product in it! my hair is prone to tangling and frizzy (its naturally curly) and i dont have to sit brushing it all day because i wash it and style it!
My hairs curly and I don’t have any problems brushing my hair but then again I wash mine and use good quality products 🫣 her hair is always so greasy

Any one else noticed how scatty and eccentric she has suddenly become because she wants to have adhd so she is now cranking up the manic behaviour so her subscribers tell her she has adhd

She’s completely copying off that Alex Light influencer who has been diagnosed officially with adhd, oh look aren’t I quirky, look at all the mad mental things I do, now I’ve been diagnosed. It’s annoying as it’s a genuine mental health issue, but it’s just making fun of it! She really does need help, or therapy, she also diagnosed herself with early menopause on the last vlog. Dear me…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.