Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
..... why does she think summer dresses are all 'Bridgerton-y'?

Also, my prediction was accurate.

Screenshot_20220522-111840_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220522-112021_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly, I burst out laughing when she said it was her C section pouch. But we all knew that’s what she was going to say!

It’s okay and normal to be heavier in your late thirties than in your 20’s. She needs to get over it. Granted she needs to change her diet for a load of reasons but firstly stop pretending stomach fat is something else!

Reactions: 4
She legit has no idea what’s coming to her, now she clearly automatically seems to think she has to have her coil out now because they don’t need it for contraception…. Why not just keep it in there until the 5 years it up and then be like right let me try something else where I might have lighter or less periods…

She can’t do anything by halves. Like she needs to seriously consider what she’s doing to her body, it’s not your section pouch, it’s your just eat one

Reactions: 5
She's deluded if she thinks that's her c section pouch! Amongst my group of friends our kids are Milos age and older. Not one of us any longer refers to c section pouch or baby weight as all that was years ago. It is most def middle age spread for all of us! Nothing wrong with that but none of us are pretending it's something that it's not.
Until she realises this I don't think she's going to change her eating habits.

its literally a food pouch and she's wearing tit quality light coloured pants in harsh lighting

Also if you’re that unhappy mik, get shareware or actually do something about it

Reactions: 1
If anyone is going to look ridiculous in a baseball cap it's her. Her head is way too big to pull it off.

• Haha
Was I the only one thinking when she was talking about trying period underwear that there’s absolutely no way she’ll use it in the correct way / change it regularly enough… she doesn’t have a wash most days, so I doubt she changes her pants enough (or likely even wears them most of the time)

I can absolutely see her doing a video trying it then tell everyone she wore a pair for 20 hours and it leaked then blame the underwear…

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I may be looking too deep and not have enough of a life but… in one of the comments on her hello fresh video, she replies to a Marianne Tuile’s (or something like that) comment re how great HF - and somehow weirdly makes it seem like HF is the answer to her ADHD self diagnosis. Yea… my thoughts too guys! She self diagnosed, when and where it suits her, and then has said this tit that cooking triggers her ADHD and what a great thing HF is for it.. I am sure I haven’t read it wrong but wtf??!?!?!

Just caught up on here and some videos.. god.. gets better!

I may be looking too deep and not have enough of a life but… in one of the comments on her hello fresh video, she replies to a Marianne Tuile’s (or something like that) comment re how great HF - and somehow weirdly makes it seem like HF is the answer to her ADHD self diagnosis. Yea… my thoughts too guys! She self diagnosed, when and where it suits her, and then has said this tit that cooking triggers her ADHD and what a great thing HF is for it.. I am sure I haven’t read it wrong but wtf??!?!?!

Just caught up on here and some videos.. god.. gets better!

Attachments

The green jacket “dress” is not a dress. In the mirror you can see the split of the jacket is right at her arse crack. Mik please dont buy that and wear it as a dress because a)you clearly dont wear underwear b) its NOT a dress.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm not annoyed about the vlog coffee making, actually. I just find it really boring, repetitive, unimaginative content. Dull as dish water. Why does she think drinking coffee is a personality trait? It isn't.

Reactions: 8
I'm not annoyed about the vlog coffee making, actually. I just find it really boring, repetitive, unimaginative content. Dull as dish water. Why does she think drinking coffee is a personality trait? It isn't.
This. Just repetitive and boring. Got used to skipping the first 30 seconds of every vlog.

I do dislike the slamming jump shots she does when filming the coffee bit though. Or when she slams a Diet Coke in front of the camera and opens it. Ugh.

Reactions: 4
because it was the trendy think in like 2014..and shes still stuck there

Reactions: 7
I dnt understand how she isnt bored of editing her own coffee making yet

ive said it before and ill say it again…if you wanna see someone make coffee every day then go to costa. If thats ur entertainment i think u need to get out the house more anyway

Reactions: 7
Another bra-less try on :sick: this time H+M
She’s really feeling herself now she’s convinced her fat belly is the C section pouch.

Reactions: 6
I’m convinced they are skint.

My reasoning:
Suddenly batch cooking lunches, stating cost as the reason.
Promoting toogoodtogo bags.
“Shop with me” with no haul
Buying from Vinted/charity shop haul
“Padding out” her mince

All fine, but just be honest about it. I do most of these as well. Just say That you’re saving money because of increasing costs or for the holiday. She could actually make content out of it.

Side note - talking about her lunch, pushing food round her mouth when talking, asking a camera how long her turkey mince will be good in the fridge for and then moving on to discuss her inflamed gums. Great video

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Have I missed something, she keeps mentioning Florida and Disney? When are they going there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.