Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Considering how few items were included there's no reason why this needed to take her 3 days.
I reckon she was returning items waiting for the refunds before buying more as she cant afford to order it all.

She thinks shes size 10 when its obvious she's a 14 at best. Not one of those items she bought because she liked it, everything was in the sale and everthing was too small!!

I cannot cope with the heart shaped ring. I guarantee ella wouldnt be seen dead in that my daughter would be horrified if I wore that over the age of 16

Think that video might be the worse shes ever done. personal highlight for me was the pronunciation of CHONK though tbh. She is bright red sweating like a pig and heavy breathing because everything is two sizes too small

Lmao at her thinking she can wear the white sheer ruched tie top at 11.28 with no frigging bra. Feck no!

Poor fecker that is gonna buy those denim shorts now she is returning them after she has hoisted it in her sweating crotch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Today's video is an absolute slog. Talking about old prodOcts that no longer exist that she mixes together to create the perfect blOsh. The gifted L'oreal Retinol serum we've seen a million times.
Wearing fabletics everyday so that she's 'always ready for exercise'. Again old news.
Touching her hair constantly cos she's loving it.
Talking about the Sims
Moaning about Evri/Hermes.
She spent about ten minutes talking about how she is rewatching teen drama Riverdale but doesn't know why and asking if other people feel the same.

Zero new content. She's only talking to herself now, no wonder she keeps pushing yesterday's video for views.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
In the vlog filmed on Monday she says she still hasn't brushed her hair since before Saturday! Even after being in the hot tub. She doesn't look after anything, whether it's her hair or the fire pit.

'I couldn't feel more on top of my life' as she's wandering around with unbrushed unwashed day 4 hair before buying herself a Happy Meal.

• Wow
ok, just found chartreuse comments, who likes to tell me I make crappy comments. Agreed it was not the best comment, but it was the truth, she point blank refused to lose weight, but lets see what lovely sweet chartreuse has to say about another youtuber. People commit suicide when people get together and make up insults, her hair is not dirty, I don't really care for this woman but why make something up like that. Gosh, must be hard being so perfect. You sound like a prize bitch.
What chartreuse has to say about mikhila:
"She just does not care for herself at all. I refuse to watch her "favourites" videos. I think its insulting she pretends she has favourite beauty products. When is she using them? When? The dirty hair, the greasy skin, same clothes for day at a time, the grubby outgrown nails, neglected sharpie eyebrows... this is not a woman who is interested in beauty one iota. No sir."
Hellooo my new best friend, I'm sorry i have touched such a nerve! Like i said before, i think making bitchy blows about someone's fertility is a low blow, but if you're comfortable with doing so that's up to you. Happy to continue that conversation back on Emma's thread. Alternatively, i sometimes also comment on faye jay threads if you'd like to stalk me over there to continue this discussion also. I'm sorry you've never conversed with someone who didn't agree with your opinion before.

• Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
God, she’s down to her knickers in the changing room. Shoes, socks and bra all off to try on all that stoff. Her descriptions are always so weird, always making something American, ‘so Vegas-y’, ‘very Palm Springs’ , or one shop better than she’s in. In Primark ‘this is so M&S or H&M home’. Even Shane at the end claiming the most basic white trainers were Alexander McQueen rip offs. Such a pair of chav wannabes.

bystanderbynature

Seriously - this no buy?!? What a joke! Half way through the month and every video I’ve seen has had shopping in some form - returned and reordered items, buying reusable cops, things for other people.. the list of excuses grows and grows! I mean, did we expect anything more?! No, but what does it teach or show impressionable people? How does “influence” reckless spenders? What does her daughter grow up thinking watching her shop for her happiness, for pleasure, for a hobby? I mean she hardly puts spending on hold to save! Look at the house share situation! You cannot tell me she got that house -and can maintain - without lees wage and her mum and dads help.. no chance, not with how reckless and wasteful she is.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Jumping on this thread!

Used to watch her years and years ago in the miss budget beauty days and liked her... but jesus can't believe she's still going and hanging by a thread!

Just watched her recent video, and wow... what a bore.

Does she not work now?
She works a few hours a week from home but actually spends most of that time watching TV, trashing her house with bodged DIY and ordering takeaways.

• Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
‘I’m quite picky about the stuff I recommend’
🤦🏼‍♀️ Yet, you’ve just sat there a bronzed your face with a bronzing stick that you said you’ve had for about 10 years and when you bought it, you couldn’t buy it in the UK. Couldn’t make this shit up

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She’s back talking about her c-section pouch in todays video when she’s trying on a dress which looks like a poo.. it’s a brown tube dress.

• Haha

PnG

Honestly if I were Lee I'd be off for a vasectomy. He's already seemingly done the heavy lifting for Milo and most of it for Khila's contact time with Ella. He's probably been looking forward to 17 Vegas holidays a year as soon as Milo moves out and BAM! It's dragging a toddler to New York in 2025.

Time for the Cloffice to become a Clursery.

• Haha

BooksNCats

The title of her new vlog is repulsive. Co-opting a disability that she hasn’t been diagnosed with? Wow. In case she changes it (and I hope she does) it is “ADHD DIY DIARY - Kidding/not kidding)

EC54D69F-1595-433C-AB72-2627C938F3B8.jpeg

• Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
..... why does she think summer dresses are all 'Bridgerton-y'?

Also, my prediction was accurate.

Screenshot_20220522-111840_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220522-112021_YouTube.jpg

• Haha