Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she does have ADHD but I don't like the sudden jump from her once being highly offended when people mentioned it to her to it now being her cash cow theme for click bait videos.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, her video title was clickbait as the content itself didn't discuss ADHD at all but was just her putting together a cabinet and faffing about with a plant. So why the need to reference in the title at all as it's not helpful to anyone.
Also the "kidding/not kidding" is immature and plays down the serious nature of mental health issues.
Why would you not at the very least discuss with your GP? They won't force you to be medicated or take it any further if you don't wish.

She annoys the hell out of me as wants to label herself but won't take any action to then address the issue. So, she won't also be doing anything to help Milo if she believes he also has it?!

Reactions: 5
Oh little miss not bothered is clearly INSANELY bothered

Thank you for doing the screenshots as she can delete them from the video but they are out there forever like Shane’s racist tweets:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something petty, but I noticed she posted something about the recent Texas school shooting (horrific) but never mentioned anything about the Manchester Arena bombing anniversary.
To me it makes her so, so unlikeable. She's only and solely interested in affairs in the USA and doesn't give a f*ck about what happens here.

From what I can see, she thinks she has ADHD because she rarely finishes tasks and jumps from one habit to another. All of which can be explained by not getting fulfilment from jay buying stuff which she has been doing for years.

I have worked many ADHD students in my career and she has absolutely no understanding of nuances involved with having ADHD, the symptoms that are being perpetuated on TikTok…she doesn’t struggle with any aspect of her life other than buying hundreds of pounds of stuff to drown out the noise of her, for definite, not-so-trendy mental health issues.

Reactions: 6
From what I can see, she thinks she has ADHD because she rarely finishes tasks and jumps from one habit to another. All of which can be explained by not getting fulfilment from jay buying stuff which she has been doing for years.

I have worked many ADHD students in my career and she has absolutely no understanding of nuances involved with having ADHD, the symptoms that are being perpetuated on TikTok…she doesn’t struggle with any aspect of her life other than buying hundreds of pounds of stuff to drown out the noise of her, for definite, not-so-trendy mental health issues.
She apparently also thinks her back pain is caused by ADHD…

it has nothing to do with her constantly slouching over a games console or her computer and the constant rearranging of furniture and NEVER doing any exercise.. no it’s her ‘adhd’ causing it 🙄

Reactions: 6
I feel like she just needs to breathe, step away from social media for a few days and reassess. Everything just seems so chaotic. That insta story “I don’t accept that criticism” seems aggressive. She’s self diagnosed herself with adhd publicly. Of course someone is going to come along and query it she just needs to ignore them if she’s confident. Like someone else says without a medical diagnosis it’s not going to make a difference to her really. Putting out all these initiate parts of your life (and your kids lives) on social media where family, friends and colleagues can find out all the nitty gritty is really not going to help control her adhd is it? Surely it’s just antagonising her feelings.

Reactions: 8
I feel like she just needs to breathe, step away from social media for a few days and reassess. Everything just seems so chaotic. That insta story “I don’t accept that criticism” seems aggressive. She’s self diagnosed herself with adhd publicly. Of course someone is going to come along and query it she just needs to ignore them if she’s confident. Like someone else says without a medical diagnosis it’s not going to make a difference to her really. Putting out all these initiate parts of your life (and your kids lives) on social media where family, friends and colleagues can find out all the nitty gritty is really not going to help control her adhd is it? Surely it’s just antagonising her feelings.
She did an Instagram about the criticism as well!?

Reactions: 3
She’s a hypochondriac, she’s always got something wrong with her and revels in it. The bin incident anyone?

The video was very contrived. She trying to be a mental health account now. Make no mistake this is just for views, she tried beauty, law of attraction, money, charity hauls, DIY, America content, someone else’s baby. She wants nothing more than a huge Instagram following and this is why ADHD is now her “ thing”.

She may well have ADHD but self diagnosis doesn’t mean she is correct and she certainly shouldn’t be quick to give her child the same ailment.

And if she’s too stingy to get herself help, she better get Milo some, if she thinks he’s struggling 🙄 but Disney and Vegas are financial priorities

“I don’t want to be medicated” lucky for you Mik. Some people don’t have a choice

She didn’t get milo help when he was obsessively washing his hands so much he gave himself sores so is she really going to help milo? Instead Google is the doctor and she will medicate him with ginger biscuits and throws all over the living room

Not to be funny. But if Milo had ADHD someone would have picked up on it by now… it’s the easiest to diagnose is young boys as that’s who the model of what ADHD looks like is based off. If she was actually worried he had it the doctor would help, instead she’s just using it as an excuse to justify her own tit behaviour.

I meant to say in my previous post that when you read up on a certain diagnosis it's very easy to pick up on the things you have in common with it and the symptoms you might have. Just because you can relate to some symptoms does not necessarily mean that you have that illness/ condition. An obvious example being that if you feel worried then this doesn't necessarily mean you have an anxiety disorder. I know ADHD goes unnoticed in women and it's great that people are talking to their GPs and finding out if they have it, it can also go unnoticed in boys some of the time. But Mik using ADHD as clickbait is just self indulgent and makes a mockery of those who live with it. If she uploaded something with some genuine reflection or about seeking help then that's another story but this whole 'look at me doing several things at once, so ADHD amrite!?' is just vile.

“I don’t want to be medicated” lucky for you Mik. Some people don’t have a choice
And there's nothing wrong with being medicated! My friends who take ADHD medication have found it life changing. It's a personal choice but she should a. Get the diagnosis and b. Speak to someone about medication before she starts making these statements.

She's proper riled me today :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
I meant to say in my previous post that when you read up on a certain diagnosis it's very easy to pick up on the things you have in common with it and the symptoms you might have. Just because you can relate to some symptoms does not necessarily mean that you have that illness/ condition.
I've thought this too. I think it can become a self fulfilling prophecy for certain personality types, if you research and obsess too much. I think it's possible to relate to some symptoms from a list and subconsciously adopt the others.

Mik doesn’t accept criticism. I don't accept that we can do away with medical and mental health professionals in favour of self-diagnosis without any qualifications or expertise and throw our toys out the pram when someone questions the validity of this.

She makes a song and dance about not accepting criticism that she's appropriating mental health conditions by claiming to have ADHD... but she bows down and changes the vlog title. Hmmm okay.

The Depp trial is over so I'm back to my normal snarking........time to catch up on the great unwashed that is Mikhila!

The Depp trial is over so I'm back to my normal snarking........time to catch up on the great unwashed that is Mikhila!
I wouldn’t bother if I was you… nothing she’s posted is anything different to what we’ve seen 300000 times!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.