Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The ‘progress’ photo on Instagram is confusing. If I wore black gym leggings and a black sports bra i’d look slimmer too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Oh little miss not bothered is clearly INSANELY bothered

Thank you for doing the screenshots as she can delete them from the video but they are out there forever like Shane’s racist tweets:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PnG

She's not a bad mother in the sense of "ending up on the news" but she is one of the most selfish and emotionally stunted people on YouTube. A lot of people say having children at 19 was the making of them but I think it's the opposite for Mik. She's now trying to act out a 2009 influencer version of her 20s because she was raising a toddler in her actual 20s (shut up about the bloody Vampire Diaries, it went rubbish after 2 seasons!)

• Heart

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I wonder why she never got the manager job? She is so professional, together, smart, clean, dependable talented and dedicated

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
This weeks favourites include her ear piercing scar from 20 years ago, her c section scar from 17 years ago and the bincident. A cream blosh from probably 10 years ago when they were popular. A dislike was the sogar crosh stoff from Soap and Glory.

She’s just boring now. I wish she would just bleach her hair again.

• Haha

Ugholhere

VIP Member
The worst thing about this whole Vegas thing is that she’s acting like it’s a fairytale wedding but then it’s Lee 😂😂

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
if i was doing a "book club" i would most certainly buy a physical copy, even if it was just a prop for the video

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I meant to say in my previous post that when you read up on a certain diagnosis it's very easy to pick up on the things you have in common with it and the symptoms you might have. Just because you can relate to some symptoms does not necessarily mean that you have that illness/ condition. An obvious example being that if you feel worried then this doesn't necessarily mean you have an anxiety disorder. I know ADHD goes unnoticed in women and it's great that people are talking to their GPs and finding out if they have it, it can also go unnoticed in boys some of the time. But Mik using ADHD as clickbait is just self indulgent and makes a mockery of those who live with it. If she uploaded something with some genuine reflection or about seeking help then that's another story but this whole 'look at me doing several things at once, so ADHD amrite!?' is just vile.

“I don’t want to be medicated” lucky for you Mik. Some people don’t have a choice
And there's nothing wrong with being medicated! My friends who take ADHD medication have found it life changing. It's a personal choice but she should a. Get the diagnosis and b. Speak to someone about medication before she starts making these statements.

She's proper riled me today :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
i actually believe there is a real gap for size 12 trying on videos at her age range but she just spoils it by picking up stupid stuff that’s never going to suit her. She needs a proper fitting multi bra and not to turn up wearing a grandma cardigan. Try on 6 pairs of black trousers and review them informatively instead of picking up a brown glittery spandex tube dress that’s designed for an 18 year old to go to a blinkin rave!

EmJane86

VIP Member
She’s taking about wanting to lose weight for Vegas on a live. She says she’s a stone heavier than when she had Milo 10 YEARS AGO 😂😂😂 I thought she was going to say she’s put weight on in lockdown/recently but no, she says she’s had a ‘post baby body’ for her entire adult life due to having Ella at 19 🤣🤣🤣
My favourite part of that whole thing was when she said and I quote “I am actually really vain but you’d never actually know that”
😂 f**k off Khila

• Haha
  • Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
She gets more excited in the run up to a holiday or event. She said she's looking forward to the vow renewal (I'm sure she keeps saying vowel renewal too!) in Vegas but will feel depressed when it's over. This tells me that she's not renewing her vows for 'love and commitment' - she's more bothered about posing for photos in a sparkly dress in the middle of the desert........than her actual marriage!

I put on, and have since lost, over a stone a couple of years ago. I ended up with somewhat of a pouchy stomach. Never had a c section. But i did have an unhealthy lifestyle, bad eating habits and a reluctance to exercise...

She is a massive contradiction. Vlog after vlog of her ordering cheap processed food and boasting that she doesn't walk, exercise. Then she's proclaiming her protruding stomach is all because of c sections how dare anyone say otherwise and suggest its age related weight gain. And at the end of this same rant she says she is actively trying to lose weight and doesn't want to be criticised for this. Why is she losing weight when she's told us there is no weight to lose her stomach looks the way it does because of a c section not because she's gained weight.

• Heart

WishingWellxx

I still don’t understand why milo needs to go to a childminder. She’s in the house constantly so it serves no purpose to pay all that money to send him somewhere for a few hours.

evoway13

VIP Member
I hope I've done this correctly !

Run down of last thread :

Khila is projecting her exhaustion and expects everyone else to be feeling the same
She wrecked her kitchen by tiling it herself and didn't want 'edging tiles' as she 'doesn't like them' - they actually serve a purpose in protecting the edges of the tiles.

She didn't get the job she applied for

She's started taking her son out after it was pointed out on here that she doesn't take him anywhere.

Her 'bock club' will now be on instagram - as it had only two people interested on Youtube.

She's started going round charity shops for tat

Khila does not get the idea behind air fryers - which has puzzled me as it seems to have started in her beloved USA. They're cheaper to use than putting the entire oven on for a few wedges. My grown up kids love making their own McDonald's fries with ours. I'm being treated to a huge Ninja this week - I can't wait lol! A roast dinner in just over an hour!

Last edited:
  • Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She’s on Instagram saying that Ella’s alarm is going off and Ella is sleeping through it. Well go wake her up!! Surely if she’s set an alarm and hasn’t gotten up as her mum you’d just knock on her door to make sure she’s up if she has something she needs to do / go.

She said if she knocks Ella will be mad. I think she’d be more mad if she missed whatever she needed to be at!

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Who in their right mind sits around imagining what it would be like to be in a house from a film? Who is obsessed with lips from star wars? She has some kind of strange fantasy world in her head and its really weird.

Reactions: 9