Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Empties video is jost another chance to mention her keloid scarring, acne on chest, back etc, melasma. Bobbi Brown are wrong to suggest you use their in the way they describe. She may be back later in the month with more make op stoff for another empties.

Anyone listen to her podcast? She’s only linked it one vlog. Seems pointless really, just another avenue for her to talk and talk and continue with her delusional existence.

Reactions: 3
Empties video is jost another chance to mention her keloid scarring, acne on chest, back etc, melasma. Bobbi Brown are wrong to suggest you use their in the way they describe. She may be back later in the month with more make op stoff for another empties.

Anyone listen to her podcast? She’s only linked it one vlog. Seems pointless really, just another avenue for her to talk and talk and continue with her delusional existence.
Why does it seem like she only does empties videos when she does a no buy? Years ago I actually enjoyed her empties videos when she was doing the semi regular.

It just seems to me that when she thinks of no buy she thinks of ‘shopping her stash’ but the reality is she never buys beauty/make up products any more so this kind of content is totally irrelevant.

Reactions: 5
oh my god she really does say the same sht every video

- back pain posture bath salts
- tea tree oil
- back acne
- greasy hair
- cut back on spending
- manny
- here's a makeup product that peaked in popularity 5 years ago and you cant get it anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mik, that clean and clear product is a moisturiser, it’s designed for people who have mega oily skin, they sell spot treatments separately, it’s mainly aimed at teen products! So what is she talking about, it isn’t, and it is….. come on you just are chatting pure shite

Reactions: 8
Mik, that clean and clear product is a moisturiser, it’s designed for people who have mega oily skin, they sell spot treatments separately, it’s mainly aimed at teen products! So what is she talking about, it isn’t, and it is….. come on you just are chatting pure shite
She's not mentioning that again is she? That tube must have been on the go.for years

• Haha
Reactions: 4

The melasma and keloid scarring she has never been diagnosed with just like her adhd

Don't know if anyones mentioned it but she said in that video that she had a ringing in her ears and questioned if she had tinnitus. She said it in a jokey way like ooh another ailment but there is always something!

Honestly if she went to see a doctor for all these problems I genuinely think the only thing she’d be diagnosed with is hypochondria.

Reactions: 7
Nothing more came of her bad back/neck she saw the doctor about. She cancelled a physio appointment they gave her to take the dog to his hydrotherapy months back. She never mentioned going again and has gone back to her Radox and probably that inflatable neck brace.

Nothing more came of her bad back/neck she saw the doctor about. She cancelled a physio appointment they gave her to take the dog to his hydrotherapy months back. She never mentioned going again and has gone back to her Radox and probably that inflatable neck brace.
But her beloved raddox doesn’t work now she’s got “strong pain” and she’s taking them….

The melasma and keloid scarring she has never been diagnosed with just like her adhd
In her defense i do think she was diagnosed with keloid scarring.Years and years ago she said when she had her lobes pierced,she had big lumps on the back and had them removed

I have just watched the latest video and the money she wastes on takeaways etc yet buys cheap shampoo and tresemme the worst thing you can use on your hair! 🫣 I’ve said it before buy a decent shampoo it’ll last longer and be far better for your hair, why spend money getting it done if you’re not going to look after it properly at home

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have just watched the latest video and the money she wastes on takeaways etc yet buys cheap shampoo and tresemme the worst thing you can use on your hair! 🫣 I’ve said it before buy a decent shampoo it’ll last longer and be far better for your hair, why spend money getting it done if you’re not going to look after it properly at home
I've read a comment years ago that tresemme is like washing your hair in plastic. I assume that's a slight exaggeration but after trying it I agree. I'm also surprised she's not into more fancy brands.

I did wonder is she's overwashing her hair, drying it out and stripping it of natural oils so as her glands go into overdrive and she's ending up like a chip pan*. However, I really dont believe she washes her hair as often as she says she does.

I wash with good quality products and use heat on my hair once a week, use dry shampoo once if at all between washes and never look like she does (i have thick coarse frizzy hair and for my hair type it's the best thing i did). But i had to stretch my washes out regularly to get there. If you go from once every other day to once a week straight away you will most likely look a manky mess.

(* my personal theory based on no scientific facts 😂)

Reactions: 2
I've read a comment years ago that tresemme is like washing your hair in plastic. I assume that's a slight exaggeration but after trying it I agree. I'm also surprised she's not into more fancy brands.

I did wonder is she's overwashing her hair, drying it out and stripping it of natural oils so as her glands go into overdrive and she's ending up like a chip pan*. However, I really dont believe she washes her hair as often as she says she does.

I wash with good quality products and use heat on my hair once a week, use dry shampoo once if at all between washes and never look like she does (i have thick coarse frizzy hair and for my hair type it's the best thing i did). But i had to stretch my washes out regularly to get there. If you go from once every other day to once a week straight away you will most likely look a manky mess.

(* my personal theory based on no scientific facts 😂)
I personally don’t think she washes her hair that often I’ve got a full head of highlights so use a mix of kerastase and Paul Mitchell I wash my hair twice a week once with osmo purple shampoo then just the regular wash I don’t think cheap shampoo isn’t worth the money doesn’t clean properly and leaves a coating and build up in your hair my hairs normal it was dry until I started getting it done at the hairdressers and used the right products now it’s in in really good condition - her head must itch from the grease it’s gross she never even washed her hair for going into the office 🤢

Lets be honest the only products she uses these days are things sent to her all the fenty and loreal stuff was free so of course she loves them. She used to be trustworthy with her samples but when she buys no products her self these days I dont trust anything she says. That and we get to see how often she washes in her daily slogs so it’s ella using ‘em

when she admitted to rarely washing her hair "to keep it healthy" after bleaching it looked as greasy as it does now. she never looks showered, she clearly just takes a bath every now and again and washes her hair probably once a week.

Lets be honest the only products she uses these days are things sent to her all the fenty and loreal stuff was free so of course she loves them. She used to be trustworthy with her samples but when she buys no products her self these days I dont trust anything she says. That and we get to see how often she washes in her daily slogs so it’s ella using ‘em
But she keeps making a huge to do about what’s been sent and what she spends her own money on…. But doesn’t actually repurchase any of it!!!

Her neighbours must dislike her, films in the garden (two nights on the trott?) which must be late for it to be dark at this time of year. Then karaoke in the tit shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched her Zara haul, she bought the white dress, tried it on again and had the same issue where she couldn't see how it would truly look because she was home alone with no one to tie the back for her? Huh??? Surely she would film it at a time when she can actually see how it looks fully done up 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.