Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Pointless vlog. Still almost in some kind of denial that it’s covid, saying it’s just like any other flu. Still fuming her viewers were correct in suggesting taking an LFT. Don’t fully believe she had negatives on Mon and Tues or actually took tests, the way she was describing her Wed test after a colleague had tested positive.
That's because she has a very weird youtube relationship, loves making videos to hear the sound of her own fake voice but dislikes the people who actually watch them.

This thumbnail actually looks like something from a Zombie horror movie... why does she think this would entice anyone to click on the video?
Looks like something from a snuff film, makes me want to puke. Get a grip you stupid cow, you're fortunate enough to have mild cold synptoms, you're not in Ukraine, you're not terminally ill so get rid of your attention seeking clickbait thumbnail and get on with it

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I dont see the problem, i share tons of family photos on my socials including neice and nephews, and family members share pics of mine,some people just dont mind it. Its just a cute photo of a baby,why does she have to hide it.
I think the issue is that she has a larger, public platform (the success of which is debatable of course 🙈) so it’s not just a network of friends and family seeing the photo(s) as it would be for the average person posting on their own social platforms - it’s one thing to expose their own children to over-sharing online but another thing to post and share someone else’s child for views I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's annoyed because it's hit a nerve. No one has said anything mean. General consensus was that most people who feel unhappy and uncomfortable to be on the receiving end of that kind of behaviour. She's annoyed because its just dawning on her that she's a pushy self obsessed individual with no boundaries

I'm the loving the live. Perked up my evening. Suspect that's the real mik we've seen tonight, nasty and aggressive, erratic. Is she drunk?

Last edited:

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I think she said she was there at the house with them both in case they had to dash off to the hospital but, it's very odd that Khila forced herself on them to rearrange furniture.......she was complaining about her shoulder hurting from walking the dog - then she lugs a bookcase upstairs.......
If I were the sister in law I would be tempted to rearrange her face if she came into my house moving my furniture. (kidding ofc, it's not cool to rearrange annoying vloggers faces kids) :sneaky:

• Haha
Oh my.. what a mess. I actually laughed out loud when she painted the cupboards white. She has managed to make the kitchen look both not at all noticeably different and yet worse at the same time. Quite an achievement. Why no tile trim? It looks really cheap. She's right not to believe the tin re no prep. On glossy cupboards like that it will chip off in no time. I don’t know how she can fawn all over her mates house and then think that looks good

Reactions: 10

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I stopped watching the vlog today when she touched her hair after touching slimy salmon 🤢 and we all know it won't be washed for days

• Sick

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She even starts today's vlog by saying she needs to think of a new name for Vlogging Every Day in April.... it has a name, you just said it.

Top tip, leave oil in your hair all afternoon then wash it out in the bath and go to bed with it still damp. (Beauty blogger who?)

• Sick
Honestly how does she have any friends
I'm not sure she does?

I have a suggestion, if she's that set on not returning to work perhaps her employers would take me on. According to a previous poster (which i still can't believe) she's on a gross actual salary of 30k for a 2.5 day week, she didn't need to a degree, qualifications or professional experience to be appointed to the post. Her employer is clearly pretty easy going, she is allowed to post on YouTube and Instagram about how she does not want to be there, that'd be a disciplinary in my profession. She's also made it quite obvious she does other things during her working day at home. She may constantly be down in the dumps but she's definitely not stressed by her workload. I don't get the impression that she ever works outside her contracted hours, no pressure to be on her work emails on an evening. Sounds like a really good job to me

Last edited:
  • Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
Poor girl will be in hospital today and come home to tongue and groove half way round the nursery, painted with the dregs of her Lick pink 02 tin of paint.

Also why would the park she went past be ‘like a London park’? Does she not know the whole of the UK has parks?
We're lucky that she didn't say that it looked like 'Central Park'...... 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
Seriously Khila, you’ve been applying make op for more than 10 years on the internet now. You have probably consumed 10s of thousands of make op related videos and yet, you still can’t seem to blend your eyeshadow. 🙈 I know we’ve mentioned this on here before but honestly she really does fancy herself doesn’t she! Don’t get me wrong, I think confidence in a person is a great thing and I’m not knocking her for that. But that make up was awful!

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I love how she claims that YouTube is only a part time thing for her but she uploads about 7 videos a week! Most youtubers do one or two videos a week maximum. She is only getting a couple of thousand views per video, so she must know she needs to do that several times a week to make decent money from it.

It's really off-putting for the viewer to know that the person filmed multiple videos in one sitting wearing the same outfit and just sat there making videos about nothing for the sake of it. Pointless, no relevance. I've no interest in her anymore.
She could get rid of her camera and talk directly into a mirror as she is just talking random claptrap to herself.

• Haha

Yoko

Chatty Member
She keeps saying talking shite to a camera and uploading it to YouTube is her form of therapy. Yet every month she sits there saying how low she’s been and we see her not doing the basic things in life like get a wash and properly parent her children..so YouTube as your therapy mik really isn’t working for you is it?! Put your camera away and invest in some real help and for the love of god grow up woman!

Vixen88

VIP Member
09B6E3F9-351F-4C46-9101-2360E4288251.jpeg
9D9B386C-8BCA-4D63-BC34-941E8F92BDBA.jpeg

Her hair always looks terrible. She needs at least 8 inches cutting off and it cutting into a style. One long length does nothing for her in my opinion, because she won’t ever put the effort into style. My hair first thing out of bed or after working out in a messy bun never looks as bad as hers, and she’s filming it for the world to see.

Even when she tries to style it, she’ll straighten it with her multiple gifted steam straighteners, but doesn’t do the back so that’s full of kinks, then wears it over her face. Her heatless curls weren’t nice. Hate when she air dries her hair to a wavy state and curls the front pieces, S waves all over and spiral curls in the front, just looks wrong. When she curls it all over with a wand, it’s too bushy at the end because she has no layering, and if she runs a brush though the curls it looks frizzy.

She has a hair texture that would be easy to manage, like a small effort blow drying and it’d look nice. I compare that to mine which is thick and wavy and takes some taming.

She looked 100% better with her bob years back.

Idntknow

So even with an extra 2 hours she still cnt shower and put on some clean clothes? I dnt think your issue is the time you wake up at.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I’m confused by the stuff she was saying in the car about milos childminder. Is that the only childcare in the world? Is there no after school club at school or can’t they find a new childminder for a few weeks or months or figure something out? Does she think everyone leaves working full time just because their childminder is sick for a while?

Also Milo is going to be in high school in a few short months. I was always home alone from 4-5:30 after high school waiting for my mum after getting the bus home. Plus he has a big sister who’d be there half the time.

There’s absolutely ways to work it out, she’s obviously just realising that if she works full time that means actually working not just sitting at home playing her switch all day.

• Haha