Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmJane86

VIP Member
Omg it’s been YEARS since I watched her and I’ve just seen this thread! The last time I watched she was married to lee, and had just bought a house with her parents. As there’s no wiki, would anyone be kind enough to give me an very brief run down on what’s happened with her marriage and home please? I’ll catch up on all the threads in the meantime ☺
Also fear not, she’s still talking about the same make up she was using years ago! Not because she repeatedly buys it, she just never got rid of it so still makes videos about it.
You may also notice that she doesn’t seem to wash her hair anymore but for some reason always has 9 empty shampoo bottles for an empties video every month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She's bought herself a nappy bag.... is this normal behaviour for a baby's Auntie? Should I buy everyone in my family their own nappy bag when I have a baby?

Not sure why she felt the need to demonstrate that LED mask again when she's in the dining room without even washing her face first. Lovely. Then she does some kind of workout before relaxing in her trainers in the living room on the sofa where she's just shown the dogs bits draped over some blankets.

Words of the day
Poffy
Pozzles
Doll

• Haha
  • Wow

Camperfan

VIP Member
She’s going to trash her kitchen! Look forward to watching that mess.
Just watching now and that was my thought exactly!
Can't believe her weekend day is just sat around watching TV and playing SIMs most of the day. She says they don't do much at the weekend, as a mother of two?! Most weekends I have so much to do there isn't much time to sit about!
KFC and McDonald's? She's def starting to put on some middle age weight, double chin flabby arms. Not sure she'll be able to keep this unhealthy diet up for much longer without consequences for her long term health.

• Heart

Ugholhere

VIP Member
In her video today she says she's felt low in January. Does she not realise she says she's feeling low pretty much every month? She seems incapable of admitting she needs help & seems to see asking for help as a sign of weakness. She's clearly very unhappy and it shows.
this! She was feeling low after summer and excited for Christmas, then she said Christmas wasn’t nice and was excited for a new year, now the new year is shit and now what

Idntknow

She says she got comments tonight…the last comments on that vlog was 9 hours ago so shes read on here and got annoyed

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I suspect she might feel a bit better if she went somewhere that isn't Primark or the shed. Have a family day out, go to the Wildlife Park, DO something.

Oh, here we go..
Screenshot_20220216-075028_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

Yoko

Chatty Member
Who makes a video about having a ring resized?
I got a ring..it’s too big..I sent it back to be resized..it came back..the ring fit. I mean wow!! This really sums up how dull Mik’s like is doesn’t it the fact she thinks having a ring resized is riveting content.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I was wondering where today's video is. The current upload schedule seems to be; upload a video every day at 7am on both channels for a few days, insist she's daily vlogging, then upload nothing for a few days.

Eta just seen the vlog is live.... her hands are filthy 😦 this wasn't while gardening, this was after she'd fallen asleep on the sofa at the end of the night.
View attachment 1185721
This is the worst she’s looked. She looks like she’s been living in the woods for the last 6 months…. She’s filthy, unbrushed hair, her skin looks like she’s about 60 years old. She looks absolutely unhinged

WorldOfRainbow

Ive said it before but imagine being 16/17 and your mums plodding about on the internet in her bath towel. Jeez

• Haha
  • Sick

evoway13

VIP Member
"The ring was a COMPLETE surprise on Christmas morning, when he gave me THIS (brings Cartier bag into view) - he knew my wedding ring size and bought me the small' (00.45 into vlog)........

'I looked at the sizes and settled on a small'............ :unsure: (less than 5 minutes later)

...so the 'COMPLETE surprise wasn't a COMPLETE surprise?'

...She's uploaded a project pan. on her other channel......she went off Aussie hair products when they changed their scent from .....wait for it...... BOBBLE GOM'.............

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
We obviously dont need to know much about mik’s sister in law but from some research she looks really young so I hope mik isn’t forcing her into doing things
She forced that horrible garden make over under on them, rearranged their under stairs cupboard because Mik thought it was a good place to keep a pram, dragged that bookcase upstairs into the baby’s room (getting stuck half way and needing to ring her dad). She made mention of some kind of bottle feeding plan for the girl in one vlog. Some comments mentioned something about Mik’s method not being the recommended guidelines, or something to that effect, and Mik was sarky back in the comments.

I imagine she’s probably quite overbearing and pushy. Especially with the girl being younger and presumably without her own parents around.

• Angry

WorldOfRainbow

I was thinking that money must be tight too with the sudden charity shop hauls and buying from Vinted. Now going full time. And vlogging every day in april £££

Reactions: 9

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
You should. It's hit a nerve
I flicked through some of it.

Maybe she should consider explaining things properly or just not talk about other people's business on her YouTube channel. The thing is, even if they wanted her around while her SIL is in labour then it's OK for others to say that's not something they'd appreciate. That's a difference in opinion. Were people actually being 'horrible'?! They only comments I've seen are relatively friendly sounding ones. I can't see why a handful of confused comments warranted a 40 minute video.

The disclaimer that she's no longer making content featuring someone else's baby as well.... as if that's something people were asking for and expecting from her.

'Parenting stoff'

Her word for February should be 'boundaries'.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She’ll see Covid as a good thing, something else to talk about ! Most people would just quietly focus on getting better but Mik will see this as an opportunity to do a live or something