Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why does ella have to make her own tea because she's not making milo tea? Why on earth does she not cook for her and lee? I'm all for promoting independence but there's no way a 16 year old is making them selves healthy meals 3 times a week. If she's working from home why does he need tea there? She's saving time on a work commute surely. She's a slovenly lazy excuse of a parent. Her kids have had a really shit childhood. They really have. I genuinely feel sorry for them.

In fact, i think i feel sorry for her. She's missed out on so much as a parent because she's primarily interested in shoving a camera in her shiny moonface, traipsing round meadow hell and hoarding crap. Oh and her latest obsession, feeling sorry for herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So that's 4 videos she's cobbled together in the crumpled black sweatshirt and chip pan hair combo. Do you think she was sat at her desk in her yellow eyeshadow looking around the room for random things to make content out of... "oh yeah, there's me new ring. I could talk about when i had it resized for me little chipolatas"

• Haha
Reactions: 12

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Just imagine how angry you’d be coming home after having just had a baby and your bonkers sister in law has changed around your whole house so you can’t find anything and basically redecorated the nursery! I’d go absolutely mental shed never be allowed round again.

Again with the 'We're all feeling like this'....no, YOU are, and that's fine. You work through it. But don't start projecting it on the rest of the world and deciding how everyone else feels like they're waiting for something.

The fire pit is peeling because its been left outside all winter without the cover on. The bamboo (?) Is falling off the fence because it wasn't attached properly. This is what happens when you do a half arsed rushed job of DIY and don't look after your things.
What is she talking about? I've been (un)fortunate (depending on your perspective 🤣) never to have been furloughed or wfh so I've never related to her perspective anyway but are people really living a new normal or in a new world? I'm pretty much living pre pandemic in my daily life to be honest. I can't think of a single thing I want to do but I can't because of the "new normal". Are people really feeling like they've emerged into a post apocalyptic world? And i say this as someone who has followed all the govts rules regardless of my personal opinion at times, I've taken it all relatively seriously. I honestly don't believe she has ever had any strong opinions on covid or anxiety from lockdowns etc. But what i do suspect is that she is trying desperately to pretend we are not back to normal as she doesn't want to go to work.
Her commenters are always a bunch of enabling negative nancies.

If she doesn't want help and advice she needs to stop constantly posting about her low mood and fishing for attention on that topic. She doesn't have SAD and whatever she does have needs diagnosising by a mental health practitioner not random unknown middle aged mums on YouTube

• Heart

queencarmen

VIP Member
when she was like "ella says shes feeling worse but i think shes actually feeling better" ??? what????? she's not 9, she doesnt need to fake an illness for sympathy. i think in her mind ella and milo are still young. it's like shes stuck in her 2014 beauty blogging era and has never evolved since then

whoops!

Could she make it any more obvious she has our thread as her home page. Her year goes like this every year ~ excited about a new year, manic gardening, looking forward to seeing warm weather, getting burnt “accidentally” in said warm weather, looking forward to September when she can get rid of the kids, then looking forward to Christmas and repeat!
we found lees twitter and within hours it had somehow disappeared? Coincidence? I dont think so! She reads here everyday. They all do. It’s the narcissism, they can’t help themselves. How else could they film/talk/look at themselves all day

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
I just came here to update you all that it's actually pronounced 'hot tob' just in case you were all embarrassing yourselves by referring to it as a 'hot tub' :LOL: Glad you were pre-prepared @Tom_Nook

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Glad to hear her reasoning for not wanting fillers again for the 6th time in today’s video.

None the wiser about what the light up mask actually does or is primarily for? For pigmentation? Wrinkles?

Particularly liked ‘I’m a very vain person’ while she sits there with slicked back greasy hair in a crumpled ill fitting sweatshirt.

Getting really bored of her now. Repetitive, boring, lazy and predictable content, delusional lifestyle, weird accent. Wearing cheap expired makeup, applied badly, until she’s gifted a Look Fantastic voucher to buy her first full size Hourglass powder 6 years after everyone else.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Those comments touched a nerve!

Her and Shane are now getting ‘Vegas’ themed matching tattoos to remind them of the wedding they didn’t have their and their renewal that was cancelled. Nice.

• Haha
  • Wow

Bojangles

Has she really uploaded a video about the prodoct she's used wrong in a series of different ways?
Applying double the amount
Applying to damp skin
Using alongside other active ingredients
Maybe more

Why would anyone ask for her views on Tretinoin and whether it works if she didn't even read the information that came with it?!

Edit to add: just started watching and it's the melasma story again. I can't.....
I also noticed she used the ring light in thr “before” image which has the harshest lighting ever and then in the after images used her soft box style lighting! I switched off because that is not a true representation of a before and after! She’s duping people.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She really did sound like a nut job saying her moving her desk gave her tonnnnnnnes of work opportunities. Stinky salmon hair :sick: she wore a strappy cami top for her 3 walk in a day video and she was walking so fast her tits were bouncing around and 3 walks with sweat and she is wearing the same cami top the next day :sick:

• Sick

LuckyWillow

While watching her gradual tan review video:
Mik: I used my hands, I checked the can and it does say to use a mitt.
Me: clicks off the video.

I mean, what's the point in doing a review if you're not going to use the product correctly?

• Haha

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
It’s just the excuse those who have gotten used to wfh are using now that they are expected back in the office. When in reality they spend their weekends in shopping centres, pubs, restaurants and football matches but the office is “too risky” 🙄

• Heart

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She didn't get the job. I can't believe she shared so much about something like a job application to now have to tell everyone she didn't get it. She must have really thought that job was hers.

• Haha
  • Wow