Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Because everyone has tested positive 😂😂😂 no way would lee stay at home with her unless he had too! She said in an Instagram she was the one who was suffering the worst with ut
But even testing positive he doesn’t HAVE to. Legally he can go out if he wants to.

Lola123

VIP Member
If her Doc has said “everyone has back pain get over it” and just given her more pain killers then she needs a new Dr. Not diagnosing but if her pain is as troublesome as it seems to be combined with her lifestyle and personality than maybe long term painkillers - especially if their opioid ones- are not the best idea….

how very American, however.
She never goes to the doctors and when she did went she was referred to a physio and was told to do her exercises…… but clearly she can’t do any work! So they’re not just going to prescribe her strong pain killers as an easy fix

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I don’t like the pink dress. It’s obviously too small as you should be able to walk in your clothes & also it’s too close to her skin tone. BUT I do think she looks good in the white one. She’s got the figure for bodycon and the dress is flattering.

Ginny

Yeah i suppose i didnt think of it that way, just seen it as a proud aunty. Hopefully the parents dont mind

evoway13

VIP Member
Blimey ....the tiling! :rolleyes:

I personally cannot wait for her to take the laminate off the cupboard doors...... 🍿

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
This! I know I always mention her being constantly braless is offensive to my eyes but seriously, when you're exercising, even walking, you NEED support. Of course being Mik she walks 100mph, she really need a sports bra. That walk looked painful. No wonder she has back problems.
Which video was that?

Ginny

I would be absolutely livid if I was that babies mother, I would be cutting Mik out of my life for posting this
I dont see the problem, i share tons of family photos on my socials including neice and nephews, and family members share pics of mine,some people just dont mind it. Its just a cute photo of a baby,why does she have to hide it.