Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
In her vlog she says she is in an uncomfortable Situation after getting some work news? Why is it uncomfortable
Probably her best friend got the job instead.....the one that's building her own house. Didn't she say it was a managerial position in payroll?

Khila does not seem 'passionate' about her job - she complains all the time......

Another new thread name suggestion 'Tiler McDaid - still a slob and didn't get the job'

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry, but not going to your brother’s wedding because you’re dog sitting is weird. It’s just weird.

Reactions: 19

BooksNCats

In all the time I’ve watched her, she has never done anything professionally. From her DIY Pintrest wedding, to her hair dying disasters, to her “cladding”, to her shed makeover - her confidence is through the roof.

Thread name suggestion:
Khila the Tiler made her kitchen viler?

An amalgamation of the thread suggestions so far 😂

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220322-221217_YouTube.jpg

I'm glad she's happy building furniture while she has Covid and eating a loaf of bread stuffed with steak and brie for breakfast. I'm equally glad she's happy mumbling away to her phone and vlogging random thoughts at her desk then uploading them as unstructured videos instead of seeking medical advice.

I'm glad she's happy. This is definitely the behaviour of a happy person.

• Haha

Yoko

Chatty Member
I don’t get her big thing for being desperate for spring and for the weather to change..when that does happen she’ll just sit in her house as usual never going anywhere or doing anything and moaning how she hates summer and is on countdown for Christmas! Which she also moaned about this year. Odd odd woman.

Reactions: 18

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Recap time:

She is still extremely unhappy with her life but refuses to make any changes, but thinks worshipping the moon is going to solve all her problems.

She bigged up 2021 as her life changing year which she has dreamed about since she was a kid and the only interesting thing to happen was her getting slapped by a bin lid and no joke on that one. We had endless videos in a row so she could show off her bruising. As the year flopped she had a rubbish Xmas and now she is excited about the new year.

Her beauty channel is on the verge of being a tarot card palm reading channel as she is now putting up videos about magic of attraction, signs from the universe and moon worship. They are bombing as nobody gives two hoots.

She started 2022 as a no buy and three weeks in we have seen her buy a wood jail over the top of the cat litter tray, a porch swing for her non existent porch, dungarees, gel nails and lots of other garbage.

She spent last year doing diy in every room of the house after kicking her parents out and now we get to watch her do it all again starting with redoing her garden and will historically (her word of the decade) go from room to room gluing kallax units and cladding to random walls and will still be unhappy as she hates her house!

The cartier ring in the name is because shane got her a 90s throwback Russian band cartier ring which didnt fit and she has reverted to wearing knock off Jennifer Lopez copies

• Heart
Reactions: 17

evoway13

VIP Member
What's she on about? She needs to talk to her GP if she's feeling like this again. Filming and uploading that video was a strange choice. About 50% of her content is "does everyone else feel like me?" And talking about how 'off' she feels.
I find her annoying, wallowing in self pity...particularly at this time. She has a roof over her head, her children are safe.........I'm watching women on tv, living in bunkers whilst their homes are being bombed. I don't think many people will have much sympathy for her..........

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Yoko

Chatty Member
So while her brother and sister law are in hospital having a baby she went round to their house and reorganised cupboards for them and moved a bookcase upstairs? WTAF? Who does that?! I’d be fuming if I came home and my sister law has rearranged my house!! What a weird family they seem.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I'm confused why she had to be in their house while the contractions were happening. She doesn't seem close at all with the sister in law, so why they'd have asked her to be at their house seems odd to me. And then for her to start rearranging and going through their stuff is absolutely insane. She has no right to be doing anything to the baby's nursery AT ALL.

Reactions: 15

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Poor Milo getting excited about a grocery trip because his mother does nothing else with him. Ever.

The fact that taking him with her to do a food shop was something worth mentioning in a vlog says it all really. She looked like this was so surprising and unreal to her that he'd get to actually go to a shop and choose foods he'd like to eat!

As for Ella, I can't believe she isn't even cooked for. I genuinely believe there are days she's barely even spoken to in that house. Her mum is way too busy talking to herself or destroying the house for that.

Mikhila should reassess all these goals she keeps setting for herself and put 'be a better mother' on the list.

• Heart
  • Sad

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
In her click bait vlog about being sick of herself where she moans for eight minutes about being depressed a lady has commented she has just been diagnosed with breast cancer and is starting chemotherapy. That is a real issue, she needs to get over self and realise how fortunate she is to have a four bedroom new build, good health and two jobs

She has deleted that “helping the brother video out” video hasn’t she?! Haha! I thought for some daft reason, that the reason you tubers earn a killing doing f all, was because they interact with their viewers - and gain followers - and money therefore - by doing so.

How does she get off on thinking and acting like she only needs put her content out and never be replied to/challenged/questioned? She sees it as a wholly one way street, when surely it’s a two way street and these greedy idiots need face facts and accept that they don’t the the ££ for dictating to us?!

Piss me right off I’m sorry.

If she can’t handle the heat, she should get out the kitchen. Or get a “career” or side hustle whereby she isn’t answerable to anyone - you know, the tax man, the client/customer/service user/guest.. oh wait - that doesn’t exist!

Plank.

Underwear as outerwear??! Too lazy to get her night gear on at end of the night? Hmmm..
I honestly don't think She's intetested in her views or sub count, i think she just likes talking. She reminds me of that friend that you go months without seeing, think to yourself "i guess it will be nice to catch up with so and so", they dictate the plans (usually somewhere shit and inconvenient), 5 minutes into coffee you regret it, they spend the whole time talking about themselves, ask nothing about you and leave feeling completely drained.

EmJane86

VIP Member
So they’ve been looking at summer holidays and obviously started looking at New York 🤦🏼‍♀️
For once Khila, could you just take your children on an age (the kids age) appropriate holiday. Seriously they’ve just had 4 days trudging round shops. Gods sake, take them somewhere they can have fun!

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She's daft but it's advised that SPF is used year round when using retinol and tretinoin. That's one thing she does appear to have read from Skin & Me.

Slathering on a 4 year old face mask sounds on brand for her.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Also it’s only Monday and she’s asking if everyone is tired ‘this week’ ??? She doesn’t even work on Mondays ! I’ve just finished a 13 hour day and doing the same tomorrow. Not all of us have it easy like her.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Again with the 'We're all feeling like this'....no, YOU are, and that's fine. You work through it. But don't start projecting it on the rest of the world and deciding how everyone else feels like they're waiting for something.

The fire pit is peeling because its been left outside all winter without the cover on. The bamboo (?) Is falling off the fence because it wasn't attached properly. This is what happens when you do a half arsed rushed job of DIY and don't look after your things.

• Heart