Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap time:

She is still extremely unhappy with her life but refuses to make any changes, but thinks worshipping the moon is going to solve all her problems.

She bigged up 2021 as her life changing year which she has dreamed about since she was a kid and the only interesting thing to happen was her getting slapped by a bin lid and no joke on that one. We had endless videos in a row so she could show off her bruising. As the year flopped she had a rubbish Xmas and now she is excited about the new year.

Her beauty channel is on the verge of being a tarot card palm reading channel as she is now putting up videos about magic of attraction, signs from the universe and moon worship. They are bombing as nobody gives two hoots.

She started 2022 as a no buy and three weeks in we have seen her buy a wood jail over the top of the cat litter tray, a porch swing for her non existent porch, dungarees, gel nails and lots of other garbage.

She spent last year doing diy in every room of the house after kicking her parents out and now we get to watch her do it all again starting with redoing her garden and will historically (her word of the decade) go from room to room gluing kallax units and cladding to random walls and will still be unhappy as she hates her house!

The cartier ring in the name is because shane got her a 90s throwback Russian band cartier ring which didnt fit and she has reverted to wearing knock off Jennifer Lopez copies

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has she really uploaded a video about the prodoct she's used wrong in a series of different ways?
Applying double the amount
Applying to damp skin
Using alongside other active ingredients
Maybe more

Why would anyone ask for her views on Tretinoin and whether it works if she didn't even read the information that came with it?!

Edit to add: just started watching and it's the melasma story again. I can't.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's truly terrifying that anyone would ask her for skincare advice!
She is giving out skin advice for the wrong part of the world. I stumbled across Jessica Braun going on about spf - she lives in a different part of the world to us (Illinois I think)....so Khila has taken it upon herself to drill into viewers in the UK, how important SPF is. I did a little digging - here in the UK, you do NOT need SPF from October to March as the UV index is LOW! In addition to this, we only have a few hours daylight in winter - so, those few hours are important for vitamin D synthesis. Using SPF in winter (as advised by the NHS) is not necessary and can lead to vitamin D deficiency. Khila is dangerous when it comes to skincare advice. The Bobbi Brown face mask she 'lovs' - hasn't been available since 2017-2018! So, this prodAct she swears by and she's 'repurchased' many times .....she's bought from....where exactly?

Reactions: 4
She's daft but it's advised that SPF is used year round when using retinol and tretinoin. That's one thing she does appear to have read from Skin & Me.

Slathering on a 4 year old face mask sounds on brand for her.

Reactions: 15
Recap time:

She is still extremely unhappy with her life but refuses to make any changes, but thinks worshipping the moon is going to solve all her problems.

She bigged up 2021 as her life changing year which she has dreamed about since she was a kid and the only interesting thing to happen was her getting slapped by a bin lid and no joke on that one. We had endless videos in a row so she could show off her bruising. As the year flopped she had a rubbish Xmas and now she is excited about the new year.

Her beauty channel is on the verge of being a tarot card palm reading channel as she is now putting up videos about magic of attraction, signs from the universe and moon worship. They are bombing as nobody gives two hoots.

She started 2022 as a no buy and three weeks in we have seen her buy a wood jail over the top of the cat litter tray, a porch swing for her non existent porch, dungarees, gel nails and lots of other garbage.

She spent last year doing diy in every room of the house after kicking her parents out and now we get to watch her do it all again starting with redoing her garden and will historically (her word of the decade) go from room to room gluing kallax units and cladding to random walls and will still be unhappy as she hates her house!

The cartier ring in the name is because shane got her a 90s throwback Russian band cartier ring which didnt fit and she has reverted to wearing knock off Jennifer Lopez copies
I lost it at “wood jail” 😂 love this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she really uploaded a video about the prodoct she's used wrong in a series of different ways?
Applying double the amount
Applying to damp skin
Using alongside other active ingredients
Maybe more

Why would anyone ask for her views on Tretinoin and whether it works if she didn't even read the information that came with it?!

Edit to add: just started watching and it's the melasma story again. I can't.....
I also noticed she used the ring light in thr “before” image which has the harshest lighting ever and then in the after images used her soft box style lighting! I switched off because that is not a true representation of a before and after! She’s duping people.

Reactions: 12
Not sure what the point in a 4 minute video saying 'hi I'm walking and I've watched the vampire diaries again' is?

Reactions: 9
The vampire diaries. She felt the need to tell us She gets to the penultimate episode then starts season 3 again. And Again. And again. I just can’t. Make it stop, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The vampire diaries. She felt the need to tell us She gets to the penultimate episode then starts season 3 again. And Again. And again. I just can’t. Make it stop, please.
Ahhh the infamous vampire diaries. She's a cultured character, isn't she, our mik.

Reactions: 8
Not sure what the point in a 4 minute video saying 'hi I'm walking and I've watched the vampire diaries again' is?
Because she has nobody in her life who wants to listen to her weird random rambles apart from her camera. She pisses me off because she moans that’s she’s “not feeling right” constantly but doesn’t do the basic things to help herself like cut down and caffeine and pure shite food like she eats..go to bed at a reasonable hour and get up at a reasonable hour on a morning so you can at the very least be making sure your kid brushes his teeth before school! She’s a selfish lazy cow.

Reactions: 7
More mumbling around Primark with her LV Speedy and jabbing at things with her nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Erm... did i imagine a no buy video two weeks ago because I've just watched her go round primark impulse purchasing cheap tat she didn't even want or need before seeing it there and then

Reactions: 14
Her accent is ridiculous! I wish she would just speak properly! How many times did she say stoff, op like my god use your voice properly! She isn’t even American sounding if that’s what she wants?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.