Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Her accent is ridiculous! I wish she would just speak properly! How many times did she say stoff, op like my god use your voice properly! She isn’t even American sounding if that’s what she wants?

Reactions: 10

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Irony of her starting her videos saying hi friends lol when she behaves like a pit bull in her comments with any one not kissing her arse or agreeing with her

• Haha
Morning mik, just wanted to say im sorry that you annoying me annoyed you to the point you had to go live and pretend that the issue was 2 people who left well meaning comments on your video, rather than admit you read here, resulting in those poor people having to delete their comments because you were trying to paint them as bullies...

Anyway... hope you have a better today luv.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Didn’t anyone who wanted that acrylic storage just buy the Muji drawers? Get a grip and grow up. Acting like a teenager sorting her expired lipsticks into plastic boxes.

She always obsesses over finding people dupes for things they never asked for, Dior Lipgloss, that Nars blosh, probably that setting spray…

JispJaspBby

I dont see the problem, i share tons of family photos on my socials including neice and nephews, and family members share pics of mine,some people just dont mind it. Its just a cute photo of a baby,why does she have to hide it.
For the reasons everyone has already mentioned, in that photo the child wasn’t wearing clothes, just a nappy. There’s a lot of sick people in this world and Mik just shared that photo with everyone publicly.

Ugholhere

VIP Member
She said she applied for her a full time position within her company, cos now she gets up at 5 everyday she has the time to do that and YouTube 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I dont see the problem, i share tons of family photos on my socials including neice and nephews, and family members share pics of mine,some people just dont mind it. Its just a cute photo of a baby,why does she have to hide it.
A lot of those pictures end up where they shouldn’t

Idntknow

The thing is in 2015-2016 even the youtubers werent buying the collections either, they were sent the whole launch on the day of release as cheap marketing while not declaring it. Now they have to declare it and people have realised bestie aint just recommending products they are glorified sales assistants.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Her Instagram story of the baby is absolutely inappropriate - It’s not her child to be posting to strangers on the internet. If I was the babies parents I’d be having a word!
7F7D3928-0519-4FCD-B3D6-B556F8C61EF0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Vixen88

VIP Member
The dogs lived together for 4 or 5 years. Surely between Shane and 2 kids they could have managed 2 dogs for 24 hours. Their own dog does nothing but sit on a chair all day. Leave the other in the dining area space.

Feel like it is more likely Mik wasn’t invited or the whole thing is a marriage of convenience for a visa or health care. She mentioned about long waiting lists for a local registry office, that was their reason for Gretna.

I feel like taking precious memories, pictures and videos of your babies and toddlers and turning them into an advert for a bloody gift card for primarni and such like is akin to selling your soul 🤣

• Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
the tiles just look wrong how they are laid out. I dont think they suit being how she has put them, they need to go across like a brick effect dont they? They just dont look right how she has set them out. If I was Lee coming home from work and seeing that id be having a row tonight, its a right state.

Love it when her accent slip out - the way she says "probably" at 3:46 LOL
Thanks for the tip, just watched 3 seconds of that video just for this. Was worth it. Probubleh.

How is "super" the only adjective the woman knows after nearly 40 years on the planet?
Her vlogs are super mundane and boring. Why doesn't she copy Emma and do a weekly vlog, edit it together and at least pretend she's had s remotely super interesting week?

Last edited:

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Today's video title could be the new name for her channel: DIY and burning my face off.

The whole video felt stressful to watch.
'I'm in the shop
I'm in the shed
I'm eating Taco Bell
I'm editing a video
I'm in the shed again
I'm eating ice cream'

Slow down.
Breathe.

I still don't understand how she rubbed chilli all over her face. Did she chop a chilli and then immediately rub in some skincare? Why?

She's already looking forward to 37. Talk about wishing your life away.

• Wow

evoway13

VIP Member
Why has she titled the vlog 'Thrift shopping'? It's not like she gets any/many U.S viewers?

EmJane86

VIP Member
Someone commented on the creepy crawly! She was like ‘must of been a fly but it was creepy to watch it back’. How did she not see that whilst editing? Surely if you noticed it, you’d just cut it out? She knows how gross we all think she is anyway 😂

• Haha
I've not watched "do you feel this way?" But i know the answer is "no, I don't". Once a week she post videos alluding to mental health problems and asking for validation from strangers that they feel that way because its the run up to Christmas/post christmas period/the weather/post lockdown. Not clicking on those kind of videos anymore. They're toxic